Friday Afternoon - Cover

Friday Afternoon

 

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - While masturbating one friday afternoon, he is discovered by his mother who takes his sex education in hand

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Petting  

When Bobby and his mother had recovered from their morning sexfest they were both startled to find that it was already past the noon hour. But it didn't dampen any feelings. They felt like they had centuries in which to indulge themselves.

Bobby was ecstatic and knew full well why. The business with his mother and Mrs. Bishop from the previous evening in the den was now out in the open and his mother hadn't gotten angry with him about it. He had also expressed a couple of his deepest desires, if only in a casual way, and she didn't seem to be disturbed about those either. His lust sated, at least for the moment, he was looking forward to just being near his mother and enjoying her company.

For her part, Norma was glad in a strange sort of way that she had told Bobby about some of her past. Although she hadn't given him any real details, she now felt that she didn't have to hide anything from him. His apparent acceptance of her liking for sex with women as well as men surprised her because she didn't expect it in a person so young. And while his knowledge of her affair, and especially last night's tryst with Caroline, had at first disturbed her she was glad that it was out in the open and that he didn't have to carry that secret around with him. What was even more enlightening was that her son actually expressed an arousal at the thought of her having lesbian sex. She didn't see any way at present to accommodate his desires in that area, but she did indeed have a plan for the both of them to enjoy that desire vicariously.

Having cleaned up and gotten dressed separately they met downstairs and decided they weren't hungry and would forego lunch. Instead, they thought they would take a drive to the county park to walk along the lakeside and enjoy the late fall scenery. When they arrived they found the entire area virtually deserted, probably due to the weather which might have been too cool for picnicking. Getting out of the car they started strolling along the lakeside path and had gone about a hundred yards when Norma took her son's hand in her own. They continued walking, silently holding hands like two young lovers, for another five minutes until they reached a secluded area with a park bench which they sat on. The sun was warm and it made them feel at peace with themselves and with each other. Both remained quiet, buried in their own thoughts until Bobby said softly, "I love you, mom," without even turning his head.

"I love you too, Bobby," Norma said, sensing nothing more need be said.

Another couple of minutes passed in silence after which Norma turned to Bobby and said, "Can we talk about some more about stuff? I hate to spoil things, but I'm curious about your feelings."

Feeling totally relaxed Bobby said, "Sure. We can talk if you want to. I don't mind."

"Well - I'm curious first of all about how you feel about what happened to you in the car with Caroline a couple of weeks ago. Do you mind telling me? We haven't discussed it at all."

"No. Not at all. I don't mind talking about it if you don't."

"Have you thought very much about it since then?"

"Sure I have. Wouldn't you, if that were the only time you'd ever had sex with someone else in your life?"

"Well, yeah, I guess so. I never considered it in those terms. Did it excite you?"

"Of course it did. I came, didn't I?"

Sensing his slightly defensive attitude, Norma played for the lighter side by saying, "Come on, Bobby. You can cum just thinking about sex, can't you."

"Yeah, you're right," he said, responding to her chiding. "It must just be my age, huh?" It was a throw-away line.

Turning serious once more Norma said, "Would you like it to happen again? If you had a choice, would you do it again?"

"Oh, yeah! I sure learned a couple of things from that experience."

Norma was now aware of a subtle sense of jealousy on her part, but asked, "And what did you learn? Tell me."

"Let's see," Bobby rejoined, feigning contemplation, "I learned that I really like sucking a woman's nipples. And I became immediately convinced that having someone else jack you off is a whole lot different than doing it myself."

"Uh huh," Norma said, not quite knowing how to respond to what was obviously an honest answer to her question framed in just that way. "I guess that really was some experience for you, wasn't it?" she added for lack of anything better to say. "Didn't it scare you just a little bit?"

"You bet it did. I was scared the whole time, scared that Dad would find out. At first I was afraid that you would turn around and when you did I almost panicked, but then you didn't seem to mind. For some reason it was really exciting knowing you were watching me suck Mrs. Bishop's tit while she jacked me off. I just wish now that I could have been looking at you the whole time. That would have even been better. Tell me, you kind of got off watching that, didn't you?"

"To be honest, yeah. It excited me in a certain strange sort of way. But I was also mad as hell at Caroline for pulling such a stunt," she added maybe a touch too vehemently.

"And that's why you, uh, punished Mrs. Bishop last night, right? Mom - did you enjoy doing those things to her?"

"Things... ?

"You know, what you did last night. Slapping her and whipping her and being mean to her?"

Norma considered this for a moment, still not sure herself how she felt about how she had abused Caroline.

"Well, first of all, you have to understand that it was a whole new experience for me. I've never done that sort of thing ever before in my life. But now that I think of it, yeah, I did enjoy it to some extent. I got really turned on there for a while. But then it got to be just too much you know, where I started to feel bad about what was happening and I could see all those red marks and bruises from where I had lashed her. I think I realized then that I could come to really like using her that way and it made me feel guilty and that's when I stopped. But I was turned on still and that's when I made her eat me out."

"God, I wish I'd seen that," Bobby blurted out before he could stop himself.

"Well, you didn't and I'm glad you didn't. I'm afraid I really hurt her."

"No, that's not what I mean. What I wanted to see was her eating you off. That's what I meant."

"Oh - well, uh. Yeah, I understand. I guess you would at that, you raving sex maniac," Norma joshed, poking him in the ribs to hide the sudden jolt of arousal his answer had given her.

"Mom, let me ask you. If you ever get the chance to do that to someone again do you think you'll do it?"

"I don't think that's very likely to happen, dear. But I don't truly know right now what I would do. I guess it would depend on the circumstances, wouldn't it."

"Yeah, I guess so... " and Bobby let it go at that.

The two of them remained sitting on the bench staring out at the lake and holding hands. Neither one wanted to pursue the subject further for fear of getting in too deep. Finally Norma turned to her son and said, "What would you like for dinner? Since you'll be home tonight, I'll make us something really special, OK."

"Hey, mom. How 'bout Chinese. We could order out, couldn't we?"

"Great idea. That way we won't have to do any cooking. You know, you're a real genius sometimes - when you're thinking with your head instead of with your dick," Norma joked. "Come on, let's ride around some more before it gets dark. We can pick the food up on our way back."

They rode through the countryside, mostly in silence, just enjoying the last of the season and finally wound up in Charleston where they stopped at the local Chinese restaurant and ordered a feast to go.

When they arrived home and were lugging the food into the house, Norma was the first one to the door. She immediately noticed the white envelope stuck in the screen door and put it under her arm, depositing it on the kitchen table. As Bobby got out the dishes and started to divvy out the food, Norma's attention was again drawn to the envelope. It was sealed and had her name neatly typed on it.

Leaning back in her chair she opened it and pulled out a one page letter. This was hand written, however, and she recognized the handwriting immediately. It read:

Dearest Mistress Norma,

I know I've been bad and deserve to be punished. I don't

yet feel I have atoned for the injustice I did you and

Bobby.

I need to be punished some more. I long to feel the sharp

sting of your hand as you spank my buttocks. My ass and

breasts once more await the savage pain of your beautiful

strap.

Please help me. I need to be whipped again. Let my suffering

show you how sorry I am.

Your ever loving slave,

C.

She was jolted out of her reverie when she heard Bobby say, "Are you OK, mom? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Uh yeah. No. Everything's OK. I was just thinking, that's all. " Norma put the letter back in the envelope and set it aside as she tried to deal with the conflicting emotions it had aroused in her. What now, she wondered. This changed the whole situation and she decided that she would need some more time to think about it before considering what action to take.

Bobby said, "Come on and eat, mom. Your food's getting cold. Nothing worse than cold Chinese. Yuk!"

Heeding her son's words, Norma began to eat. She was surprised at how hungry she was as she relished the meal. The whole family liked Chinese food and this was a real treat. About half-way through dinner Bobby spoke up and said, "Mom, how did you ever become involved with Mrs. Bishop? I mean, if you want to tell me, that is."

"No, I don't mind telling you. It'd probably be good for you to know since you know most of the rest of it. " She stopped to think a minute then launched into the story.

"Well, Caroline and Brad have always been our next door neighbors. When we moved here they were already living there. You were about 5 at the time. We naturally became friends since Brad is a customer of your father's company and they made some good deals together. And Caroline and I got on real well from the start since we had lots of things in common.

"Anyway, after a couple of years your father seemed to be losing interest in me to the point where we hardly ever had sex anymore. And then I discovered that he was messing around on the outside. I didn't know what to do, but I also didn't want to break up the family - you were just a toddler then - but I felt so lonely that I just had to tell someone and finally wound up telling Caroline. It was one of those times when you just need to spill your guts to someone and she felt the same way so she told me how she had had this thing for me for the longest time but didn't want to drive me away. Then I turned around and told her about my exploits when I was in college and... well, one thing led to another and we started kissing and stuff and finished up in a sixty-nine frenching each others' cunts.

"At first we had sex quite often, but as time wore on the frequency dropped off and now we do it just once in a while - you know, when the mood strikes both of us at the same time, which isn't all that often.

"Your father doesn't know anything about this and I absolutely forbid you to say anything, ever, to him - or anybody else for that matter. Understand? It could destroy us all."

"Of course I understand. Don't worry. I'm not about to tell anyone, ever, about this. You can count on that," Bobby assured her.

"So - that's the story."

"Does Mrs. Bishop like to masturbate, too? Just like you and me?"

"'Like you and I, ' Bobby. God, your English is horrible! Of course she does. Sometimes that's all we do. She'll sit on one end of the couch and I'll sit on the other end and we'll just jill ourselves off without ever touching. We just sit there and watch each other while we do it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.