Friday Afternoon - Cover

Friday Afternoon

 

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - While masturbating one friday afternoon, he is discovered by his mother who takes his sex education in hand

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Petting  

When Bobby again entered his mother's bedroom she was still seated on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide, masturbating. Seeing him she said, "Come over here and stand right in front of me, OK."

Bobby walked over and stood directly in front of Norma, his stiff prick pointing directly at her face. "Why don't you set that stuff down for a minute. " He did as instructed and tossed the large double dildo and tube of K-Y jelly toward the head of the bed.

"God, lover, your prick is huge. I can't believe how big you are. You didn't get it from your father, that's for sure!" and she emitted a short burst of mirth at this. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm really going crazy. I never imagined giving you an enema could get me so aroused. It never did before. Before we go any further I've just got to jerk myself off or I won't be able to function. Be a good dear and just stand right where you are so I can look at that fucking sexy hard penis of yours while I cum, OK?"

Bobby didn't say anything, but put both hands on his hips and jutted his straining cock out toward his mother's face. All she would have to do is lean forward just a little and she could take it in her mouth, Bobby thought and hoped. But Norma remained motionless except for the increasingly rapid movement of her hand in her pussy. Her face and upper chest were now blotched with red spots and her breathing had grown ragged as she masturbated her cunt furiously while staring transfixed at her son's hard-on.

"Damn, I'm so fucking hot," she said, "I just love having you watch me jill off as much as I enjoy watching you. It's just so fucking lewd."

Looking down at her, Bobby wondered if his imagination were playing tricks on him; his mother's nipples now appeared to be about twice their normal size. And then he saw what had in fact happened. In her excitement the areolae had puckered up and pushed her nipples even further out than normal, becoming the back part of the nipple itself and swelling outward. He was fascinated by this transformation, but didn't have long to study it.

In less than a minute Norma's legs suddenly came together trapping her vibrating hand between her thighs. Her body went rigid as the peak of her orgasm slammed into her and she grunted loudly as each spasm came and went until she was finished and flopped back on the bed, arms widespread. Bobby fell to the bed on his knees beside her and leaned down to gently kiss her mouth saying, "Gosh, mom, that was powerful. Are you OK?"

"Oh, Bobby, yesss - it was so good. I needed that. Thank you, son, for being so patient," Norma said, grasping for breath. "Give me just a minute to recover and it'll be your turn."

At that point the thing Bobby wanted to do most was just lie down full length right on top of his mother and stick his big dick up her drenched cunt. The desire was almost overpowering in its intensity and it would be so easy to do. So before he made that mistake he pushed himself up to his knees and back onto his feet at the side of the bed. He knew the rules and didn't want to get his mother angry at him and ruin whatever she had in store next. He was learning quickly that Norma was a master of the erotic and whatever her next surprise was, it would be worth denying himself the risk of an impetuous moment.

Looking at his mother's breasts, which in her present position made them flatten out and appear that she didn't have any breasts at all, he saw that the nipples had returned to their normal state and the large areolae had once again reappeared. It crossed his mind then just how amazing it was that women could be so much alike, yet so different. He thought of Mrs. Bishop's large swelling breasts and puffy, pink areolae and contrasted them in his mind with his mother's and wondered if Mrs. Bishop's nipples reacted the same way when she excited. The answer evaded him, but another question took its place and found voice as he said, "Mom, would you tell me now, like you said you would, about another woman sucking your breasts? I'd really like to hear about it."

"God, you're a curious kid, you know that. But, yeah, I'll tell you if you really want to know. First though, I want to do something else and then when we're set I'll talk to you about it."

Sitting up now, Norma reached over and grabbed the long, thick rubber double dildo and held it out to her son. "Here - take this," she said as she then picked up the tube of K-Y jelly as Bobby took the dildo from her.

Opening the tube of lubricant she said, "Hold your toy over here and let me put some jelly on it. " Bobby reached the dildo to her and she squeezed out a gob of the clear stuff onto the nearest head. "Now give me your hand as well - that's it. Now I want you to grease up your butt really good with this stuff - but be careful! I don't want you to cum right away like you did last night."

"Aw come on, mom. You don't really want me to put this in me, do you?" Bobby asked incredulously.

"Uh huh, I sure do. I know this is something new for you, but I think you're going to really enjoy this. Remember - trust me, OK? Now, move over here and put one leg up on the bed. It'll make things easier."

Bobby was having doubts about this whole business, but went ahead and set his leg on the bed, reaching around behind him with the jelly on his fingers and began to gingerly apply it to his anal area.

"That's it, darling. Get it good and slick. Now use your finger and get some of it inside your ass. " As Bobby did this and began pushing some of the jelly up his rectum with his finger Norma took his other hand and steadied the dildo as she smeared jelly over half its length from the knobby tip to where his hand gripped it.

"Ok, good. Now go ahead and put that beautiful little toy up your ass, love. Go on, but just take your time. Don't force it. That's it," Norma coached as Bobby moved the head of the instrument to the entrance of his ass and, using both hands now, applied enough pressure to get the head in, forcing wide the anal sphincter, now tight from his obvious nervousness.

"Ahhhh," Bobby moaned and closed his eyes as he felt the big knobby end of the fake cock pass the ring of muscle and enter his rectum. He didn't need his mother to tell him what to do now as he began to slowly twist and turn and push the rubber cock further into his ass. It was nothing like he had ever felt before and he had the fleeting thought that this must be what it's like when gays fucked each other and he now understood a little of what women must feel like when they were being fucked in the cunt.

In a lust filled daze he continued to work the dildo further and further up his ass until he heard his mother's voice say, "Hey, whoaaaa. That's enough, son - don't let's be selfish about this, now. Leave a little for me, OK."

Leave a little for me???? Bobby's confused mind questioned. But he didn't have time to ponder that as he felt Norma's hands on his hips, gently guiding him as she directed, "Now get down on the bed, dear," and she turned him and pushed gently so that he cam down on the bed on his one hand and knees, the other hand still holding the dildo in his ass.

"Now move up toward the head of the bed and turn over on your back - that's it," Norma said, still helping him as he propped himself up on a pillow against the headboard. In this position he found that he had to keep his legs and thighs somewhat back toward his chest so the dildo sticking from his ass wouldn't be pressured into the mattress. Norma now got up on the bed and sat facing him. "Now spread your legs a little," she said as she stretched her legs out toward him and began pushing herself forward in his direction.

"What are you doing, mom?" Bobby asked puzzled.

"Just be patient - you'll see. " Norma then raised her right leg and laid it over Bobby's left thigh while moving her left leg under his right thigh. "Now move just a little toward me, darling."

Still not knowing what his mother was up to he did as he was told and moved down toward her until Norma laid back on her one hand and reached forward and took hold of the dildo projecting from his rear with the other. Seeing the surprised look on his face she said, "Get the idea now, lover? Huh?"

To Bobby's amazement, Norma guided the exposed end of the rubber cock right at the entrance to her sopping wet cunt and leveraged herself even closer to him, managing to get the head in. When she had a couple of inches inside her she stopped moving and just stayed partially on her side, propped up on her elbow.

"Wow, mom!" Bobby exclaimed.

"Neat, huh," Norma retorted as she slowly began to slide the dildo further into herself causing it to slide in the opposite direction in her son's asshole and making him jerk involuntarily. "Hang on, Bobby, you'll get used to it in just a bit."

Using her hand in a back and forth motion, Norma began to set up a regular motion with the rubber cock imbedded firmly in both their openings. As close together as they were there wasn't much room for movement, but it was sufficient to set up highly erotic charges in both of them as they now stared lustfully into each others' eyes. Norma could also see that her actions were causing her son's large erection to twitch violently and she asked, "You're not going to cum yet, are you Bobby?"

"God, I'm awfully close. Maybe you'd better stop for a moment or so."

Norma quickly stopped the action of her arm and just lay motionless and looked at Bobby who was now plainly sweating all over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.