Friday Afternoon - Cover

Friday Afternoon

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - While masturbating one friday afternoon, he is discovered by his mother who takes his sex education in hand

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Petting  

When they got to the top of the stairs Norma said, "Dear, I want you to go into my bathroom and wait for me there, OK? And take your little surprise with you - we'll need it - eventually."

If there had been any doubt in Bobby's mind about his mother's intentions, it was erased when he saw the lascivious look on her face. So he headed down the hall as Norma opened a large hall closet and began rummaging around. Bobby went through his mother's bedroom into her bathroom and stood waiting there until she arrived a couple of minutes later with a wide flat box in her hand.

"What have you got there?" he asked.

"You'll see. Here - give me our toy. We won't need it just yet."

Bobby handed his mother the big double dildo and Norma set it and the box she was carrying on the sink counter and opened it. Inside, Bobby saw a red rubber water bottle and what looked like a long, thin hose of the same rubber material curled up on top of it. Then he remembered from years back what it was and he started to get anxious.

"Don't tell me you're going to, uh, do that to me again, he said, remembering how much he had hated what at one time had been a regular weekly ritual.

"You mean, give you an enema? Well, darling, yes. I am going to give you an enema. For what I have planned I think this is quite appropriate. It's really best if we clean you out first. It'll make what happens afterward that much more pleasant. And believe me, this time around I think you'll find this enema somewhat more pleasurable than the last time you had it. Trust me."

Norma took out the water bottle and turned the water in the sink on, letting it run until it was the right temperature. Putting the water bottle under the faucet she let it fill up as she turned to her son and told him to strip naked.

Bobby hesitantly removed both his tee shirt and undershorts, but fear of what was about to happen had caused him to lose his erection. When the bottle was full to near bursting Norma retrieved a bottle of mineral oil from under the sink and added some to the water and attached the hose, making sure the clip was clamped shut. She then took the douche nozzle and affixed it to the other end of the hose and hung the whole contraption from the shower curtain rod next to the toilet. This done she stepped back and turned to Bobby who was still standing naked with a look of great doubt on his face. Noticing that he had lost the arousal he had down in the kitchen and sensing he needed some encouragement she said, "Why don't you just sit down on the toilet dear while I make myself ready for this," and began unbuttoning her blouse. Bobby sat as instructed while Norma removed her blouse and undid her skirt and took it off as well.

She now stood in front of her son in the half-cup long line bra and matching red panties, the nylons and the heels. As Bobby looked up at her she asked coyly, "Do you like the way I look, lover? Am I as sexy as those women in the magazines you look at when you masturbate? I feel so - so sexed up standing in front of you with my tits exposed. Can you see how swollen and hard my nipples are Bobby? Just like your cock. It makes me want to jack off my cunt having you look at me like this."

"Oh, yessss - you know I love the way you look, mom," he answered.

"Tell me. Isn't it better looking at me when you jack off, rather than pictures? Even if I am your mother?"

Bobby simply nodded, hypnotized by the sight of his mother's breasts.

"Still like my tits, don't you - even if they aren't very big?" she said as she reached up with both hands and began to play with her nipples, bringing them to erection.

"Wanna know a little secret?" Norma asked conspiratorially.

Again Bobby just nodded, watching his mother fondle herself.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" she half teased.

Another nod and a barely audible, "uhn uhn."

"Well - after that first time in the bathroom I, uh, borrowed one of your magazines; the same one you were looking at that day. And I jerked myself off to the same picture you were looking at. That woman sure had nice big tits, didn't she. " "You mean you..."

"That's right, darling. I like looking at pictures of naked women when I masturbate, too. Just like you do."

Bobby's eyes were still glued to Norma's breasts and it was just a matter of seconds before Norma noticed his prick was now standing almost straight up between his legs; a bead of pre-cum had leaked from the tip and was running down the underside of the rigid shaft. As she continued to pull on one nipple with one hand, she stuck the forefinger of her other hand in her mouth and sucked on it, making it wet. Then she reached the saliva laden finger down to Bobby's lips and began to spread her spit on them as she said, "I understand it really turns men on - watching a woman play with her own breasts. Does that excite you Bobby? Do you like to watch me play with my tits, huh?"

"Uh, yeah, it does, mom," he said somewhat hoarsely as his mother's moist finger caressed his lips and worked its way into his mouth to play with his tongue.

"I also understand that men really get turned on watching a woman suck her own breasts, but mine are too small for that. Would that excite you if I *could* do that?"

His mouth being otherwise occupied for the moment, Bobby could only nod his head slightly as he swallowed hard.

"Well, I'm really sorry that I can't do that for you, darling. The best I can do is to lick my nipple - I can't actually suck it. Thank god I was blessed with a long tongue and big nipples, huh. I do this a lot when I masturbate by myself, you know," Norma said removing her finger from her son's mouth and using that hand to push her small tit upward, tilting the long fat nipple toward her mouth. Lowering her head and sticking out her tongue she first let a long stream of saliva drip from it until the nipple was completely soaked. Then she began to lick the nipple she was offering herself and the sight was driving Bobby crazy.

"I see in some of your magazines that there's some pictures of one woman sucking another woman's tits. Do you think it would be exciting to watch another woman suck my breasts. Do you think that would turn you on?"

Bobby couldn't believe he was hearing this from his own mother, but then his mind turned to the previous evening's activities in the den and he conjured up an image of Mrs. Bishop sucking on his mother's nipples and the vision caused his cock to jump as he once again nodded his head.

"Tell me, Bobby. Have you ever looked at those pictures of women sucking each other's tits while you jacked off. Have you?" Norma said. She was now so aroused herself that she was finding it hard to talk.

"Yeah, mom, I have. I think it's really sexy. I'd really like to watch another woman suck your tits, too. Did you ever have that done to you?" he asked, wondering whether she would tell him about anything she had done with Mrs. Bishop.

"Have what do to me, honey?"

"You know, have another woman suck your nipples?"

"Uh huh, yes I have. And I'll tell you about it sometime if you'd like. But not now. Now it's time for your enema. God, this has gotten me horny. Are you horny, love?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.