Friday Afternoon - Cover

Friday Afternoon

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - While masturbating one friday afternoon, he is discovered by his mother who takes his sex education in hand

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Petting  

Norma and Bobby walked drowsily, side by side, up the stairs and entered his bedroom. With a big sigh of exhaustion, Bobby plopped himself down on the bed on his back. Norma looked lovingly down at him and said, "Hang on for a few minutes, lover, while I go freshen things up, OK?" He seemed so cute and innocent, lying there in only his shirt, Norma thought as she stared down at his prick, now shrunken to a fraction of its erect size.

"Sure, mom," Bobby mumbled, eyes closed and arms akimbo on the bed.

Norma left the bedroom and freshened herself up in the her own bathroom, applying a fresh layer of lipstick and adding a touch of perfume. She was by no means finished for the night and even though Bobby was her son, she wanted to be as sexy for him as she could.

When Norma returned to his bedroom she could tell immediately that he had fallen into a deep sleep. Although she felt disappointed, she understood; it had been a long day and the new experience he'd had with the extended kissing session and subsequent anally induced orgasm he had brought himself to had probably just tired him to exhaustion. Feeling somewhat frustrated, but accepting that he needed his rest, Norma laid down softly next to him without touching and drifted off herself.

When next she opened her eyes, she was surprised to find that dawn was breaking and the room was no longer dark at all. Then she remembered where she was and looked over at Bobby, still fast asleep on his back with only his shirt on; it looked like he hadn't changed position all night long. As her eyes drifted down she right away took in the sight of his penis which was now rock hard, the head extending all the way up past his navel. Must be one of those early morning piss hard-ons, she thought. God, was he big. Norma thought that never in her life had she seen such a large cock as her son's. She rolled slowly to her left side and supported her head on her hand as she stared down at his magnificent shaft. All the while she looked at it she could feel her insides start to churn from the residue of the previous evening's unfulfilled arousal brought on by teaching her son how to kiss and lick her face and then watching him finger fuck his own asshole to an astounding orgasm. And even though Caroline had been forced to french her cunt to orgasm earlier in the evening, she hadn't cum while she had been with Bobby and was now falling victim to that arousal.

As she continued staring at his cock she even reached out her hand at one point intending to grasp his hard-on, thinking she would awaken him in the most pleasant manner he had ever experienced. Every once in a while his prick would twitch involuntarily and as she looked up at his eyes she could discern movement behind the lids telling her he must be dreaming of something - hopefully something sexy. But then she took her hand back, remembering her resolve to not let the situation develop to that point with all its possible pitfalls.

A couple of minutes passed and Bobby began to stir. First he stretched and then settled again and reached a hand down and slowly began to stroke himself. As his breathing quickened he came slowly awake and finally opened his eyes partially only to be shocked by the sight of his mother lying beside him, still fully dressed from the previous evening and watching him rub his hard-on. Out of some sense of propriety he quickly jerked his hand away, but Norma said, "It's OK love, you can keep frigging yourself if you want. It's a lovely sight - you know I love watching you do it. But don't cum yet, OK?"

Bobby gave his mother his sweet sexy smile as he said, "Sure, mom. I won't cum, but I want you to kiss me with those sexy fucking lips of yours."

Norma quickly leaned over and placed her lips against those of her son and moaned as she ever so slightly moved her mouth on his. "Were you having a pleasant dream just now?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.