Family Camp - Cover

Family Camp

by John Doelman

 

Erotica Sex Story: Unexpected weather forces a family closer together

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Petting   .

It started out simply enough: a family camping trip to a hilly region in a neighboring state. During the four-hour trip over back-country roads far from civilization, the skies grew steadily darker. Within minutes of arriving at a remote campsite, we found ourselves abandoning the setup of our tents and gear and scrambling for the only shelter available, our four-wheeler, as the skies opened. Luckily, Dad and I had the presence of mind to cover our belongings with the tents before ducking for cover. Unfortunately, however, we were all soaked to the bone by the time we reached the truck.

So there we were, peering glumly through the downpour at our stuff. My sister, Karen, knew better than to criticize Dad, so she started on me, instead. "Nice job, Kevin. Now we're all soaked and you left the extra clothes out there."

I would have punched her, but she was in the front passenger seat and I was on the driver's side in back and I would have had to reach across my Mom next to me to get at her.

"Never mind," Mom said as Dad grumbled under his breath. We were all left alone to our thoughts as the rain kept on, and on, and on. I turned around to take inventory of what we did have in the truck and came up with one tattered old beach blanket (with sand), a wind breaker, and an old canvas tarp. Everyone was starting to shiver, but Dad refused to turn on the truck. "If we run this heater for any length of time we won't have enough gas to get back down the mountain," he informed us.

"Well, I've had about enough of these wet clothes," Karen announced, and started to unbutton her shirt. I stared, mouth agape, but before she opened it, she whirled, snatched the windbreaker out of my hands and said "Turn around you pervert, while I put this on."

I gulpingly did so, while I heard Dad say "What about me?"

"Oh Daddy, you've seen me naked before."

I heard my Dad kind of gulp, then he said "But, umm, you've really grown up, now."

"Okay, all finished," she said. "Here, shithead, spread these out behind you." And she tossed me her jeans, shirt and (gulp) bra. I could only see the windbreaker from here, but Dad must have been able to see her panties.

Now, I hadn't thought about my sister naked before, but the image was definitely coming to mind now, and I realized it would have been a very exciting thing. I imagined her 18-year-old body, slim, supple, with full breasts. I had never seen them before, but my mind filled in the details from clues I had: Karen in her nightgown, Karen at the beach, Karen in a tank top. Karen naked suddenly seemed like a very fine thing. Karen cupping her tits, Karen sucking a cock, Karen...

"Kevin?"

"Huh, what?"

"I said, your sister has the right idea. Would you please hand me that tarp and turn around."

"Yeah, sure."

My MOM naked, now there was a mind-blower. She was 42, but still trim, with full hips and, from what I could tell, very full breasts. I started fantasizing about her next, but with audio as well, since I'd often heard her passionate moans as she made love to Dad. Within a few minutes, I had the all clear to turn around again. In the meantime, Dad had taken the blanket and I was left with nothing. So I stayed in my wet clothes with the rest of my family down to their skivvies but warmly wrapped up. With a shrug I turned to the window and tried to sleep.

I must have been asleep for an hour, it was fully dark outside, and I woke up shivering in my still wet clothes. Figuring that neither they nor I would dry with me still in them, I stripped to my shorts, huddled back up on the seat, and tried to get back to sleep. But I was still cold, so I snuck a portion of the tarp away from Mom and tucked my legs under it. As I tried to settle into a comfortable position, I managed to glance over at my sister asleep in the front. She was leaning against the door with her head back and hugging her knees to her chest. I noticed her panties pulled up tight against her crotch. Leaning a little closer, I felt I could see the lips of her pussy clearly outlined against the thin nylon!

I settled back into my corner of the back seat and, despite the incongruous situation, took the opportunity to surreptitiously rub my hard-on through my shorts. I figured that, with luck, I could bring myself off and no one would be the wiser. But as I really started to get into it, my Mom stirred next to me on the seat, awakened by the vibrations. So I shut my eyes and pretended to be shivering (not much of a stretch.)

"Kevin, honey," she whispered gently, shaking my shoulder.

"Huh?" I asked, fake sleepily.

"Come here. You're shivering so much it woke me up. Share this tarp with me."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.