Cousin's Delight - Cover

Cousin's Delight

Copyright© 1999 by Eric Shon

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Incest   Cousins   First  

Later that same evening, having worn the same clothes for two days, and having made some effort to hide the cum stains on them, I decided it was time to take a shower. That sort of started a trend and it was pretty late by the time that Uncle Don got in, complaining about the cold water coming out of the hot water faucet.

Since we had had time to think about it today, we adjusted the sleeping arrangements so that one room wouldn't be so crowded. Aunt Linda decided that Tyler would get the guest room because it was closed off from the rest of the house, and there would be less chance of something scaring him in the night. Tina and Bethy would share Tina's room. That left Carol's room, and I was hoping against reason that they would tell me I had to share her room!! Of course, that wasn't to be, but a boy can dream, can't he?

I got the hide-a-bed in the living room, where I had slept the night before. Only this time Aunt Linda brought down a pillow and a blanket. Uncle Don let me wear a pair of his jogging shorts to sleep in while Aunt Linda washed all of my clothes... the swimming trunks, the tank top, and my socks... and I was turning out the blanket to get ready for bed. Carol was sitting in the rocking chair (again), wearing her cute nightshirt (again) and chatting with me about her friends, the music they listened to, what music I listened to, the movies she saw this Summer... the things teenagers find important topics of discussion. I could tell by the way she kept shifting her eyes toward the kitchen, where Aunt Linda was, that she was hoping Aunt Linda would go off to bed without stopping by the living room to say good-night... and frankly, so was I! I could hear her talking on the phone with somebody.

After a few minutes I could see that Carol was getting agitated. She seemed nervous, yet excited about something. It seemed to be connected with her mother in the kitchen, and the longer Aunt Linda spent on the phone, the more worked up Carol seemed to get. What I hoped more than suspected was that as soon as Aunt Linda went off to bed, Carol wanted to play some more! And after the little show I got today, I didn't think I could take much more playing! As this idea ran through my head, the image of Carol in the same rocker earlier in the day played across my eyes: one knee in the air, her nightshirt stretched around it, and her hand rubbing circles on her pussy. My cock started to swell from the memory, and though Carol had seen it before (HELL!! She'd had it in her mouth!!), I was still embarrassed that she might see it poking out. So I got under the blanket.

Once I got settled, Carol came and sat on the edge of the hide-a-bed. I was pretty certain that if it wasn't for her mother being in the next room, Carol would have been under the blanket with me! And I was pretty certain that I wanted her there, too!

But before any of that could take place, I heard Aunt Linda in the kitchen: "OK. Bye-bye. Love you, too. Bye-bye." And then she hung up. She came around the corner into the living room and said, "OK Carol, time for bed."

Carol protested. "Can't I stay up with J and watch TV?"

Aunt Linda said, "No. You have to get up early tomorrow."

"What!? It's Summer vacation!"

"I know, but I need you to come to the office with me and do some computer stuff."

Carol was pissed. "Aw, come on Mom! It's supposed to be vacation. That's why they call it Summer vacation!"

"I'm not on vacation, yet," Aunt Linda replied. "Not until the week before school starts. And you're going to the office with me tomorrow. It's only one day."

Carol got off of the bed. "Great."

"Good night, J," Aunt Linda said over her shoulder as she headed out of the room.

"Good night. 'Night Carol."

She skulked out of the room without a word. Aunt Linda clicked off the lights as she left, and I lay there watching the moolight dance on the ceiling as it was reflected off of the pool outside beyond the sliding glass doors. I looked out the doors and, for the first time, realized that nobody even went near the pool today, and that was always the big deal about going to Aunt Linda's house! The patio lights shone and glistened off the surface of the water. Well, I had a week yet to get out there f or a dip. I lay back, the memories of Carol's blowjob, and of her jacking herself off in this very same room only five hours earlier playing back in my head, and within a minute I was fully erect. I reached down and squeezed my cock from outside the shorts. Had I been at home I'd have already been well on my way toward improved forearm tone and an orgasm, but I was in someone else's house... in the living room, for crying out loud... and I didn't have a sock to catch the spunk on. So I rolled over onto m y side and tried to get those thoughts out of my head.

I had just begun to relax and fall into a slumber when I felt a hand on my shoulder and a sharp whisper: "J, wake up! Wake up!" It was Carol!

"I'm up! What's going on?"

"Come on!" she said, taking my hand and pulling me out of the bed. "You gotta see this!" I followed her as she led me out through the sliding glass doors, over the patio along the length of the pool, and then stopped.

"What's going on?" I said.

"SHHHH!" she hissed, covering my lips with her fingers. "Listen." I did. I heard nothing.

Carol still had her fingers over my lips, so I shrugged. She grabbed my hand and tugged me toward the wall of the house, under a tall bush, and parked me in front of a window with dim light coming out of it. "Look through the blinds." Inside the room the blinds were drawn shut, but there was one slat broken at one end, providing a view into the room. Even though I became suddenly aware that we shouldn't be doing this, I looked through the blinds into the room.

Inside, on a bed, I saw Aunt Linda on her hands and knees, naked, with Uncle Don kneeling in front of her, his huge cock sliding into her mouth! I was so shocked by what I saw that I leapt back, with an involuntary "Jeezus!" escaping from my lips in a loud whisper.

"SHHHHH!" Carol admonished. Then, whispering, she asked, "What are they doing?"

To be honest, I wasn't certain that I had actually seen what I thought I saw, so I told her, "I'm not sure!" So Carol pulled me away from the window and looked herself.

"Oh, wow! She's sucking his thingie! I never saw her do THAT before!"

"'Before?'" She'd seen them do other things 'before?' I looked at her face as she peeped through the broken slat, and I suspected that she had gone into the room some time ago and broken it herself so she could come out here and peep at her parents when she heard them through the walls as they made love!

"God Damn!" she sputtered. "Look at her go!" Carol licked her lips as she spied on her parents in their private love-making. Her breahing became labored, and in the dim light escaping through the blinds, I thought I could make out Carol's hands pressing against her crotch through her nightshirt. I felt my tortured cock swell yet again. She stared at them for a good minute or so, and then she looked at me. "J! Come here, you gotta see!"

I sided up to Carol at the window, bent my head down to the broken slat, and pressed it against hers to look inside. Now Uncle Don was lying on his back. As I got to the window, Aunt Linda's hand was down between her legs as she lowered herself onto his cock. She pulled her hand away and she sank all the way down, her head thrown back in ecstasy. And then she started to raise and lower herself slowly. By the look on Uncle Don's face, he was perfectly content to let Aunt Linda do this! Through th e closed windows I could hear muffled speech, but I couldn't make out what they were murmuring to each other, except every once in a while when Aunt Linda said, "Oh, YEAH!" To think only that morning I had strained, unsuccessfully, just to get a peek at one of her breasts, and now I was looking at her completely naked with Uncle Don, whom I'd NEVER wanted to see naked, screwing him silly! I became aware that, in this position at the window, my body was pressed tightly against Carol's. I could feel the p ressure of her tits through her nightshirt against my bare chest as her heavy breathing pressed them into me again and again. She had one arm around my waist for support while the other busied itself with her pussy as she watched her parents going at it. She started to whimper, and I could feel her begin to tremble.

Her grip with the arm around my waist became formidable, and as she approached orgasm she squeezed me against her. She turned her body toward mine and held me. I felt my leg slip between her legs, and she pressed her face into my chest. She kept her hand working on her pussy for a time until, in her undulations, her pussy brushed against my leg. She spat, "Ohgod!" at the new sensation and wrapped her other arm around my waist and humped her pussy against my thigh. With her face pressed into my ch est she intermittently muttered wordless syllables and kissed my bare chest as she rode out a shuddering orgasm, all the while trying to keep quiet outside the window where her parents were working toward their own orgasms. More for support than for lust (I didn't quite know what was going on), I placed my arms around her back. To this day I'll remember that sensation as one of the best of my life. The first woman's orgasm I ever experienced. I felt her trembling as it approached, and then as it hit her she grabbed onto me for dear life, sharing with me what her body was experiencing, whimpering into my chest as she showered it with little kisses. Why I didn't hose down the inside of my shorts... make that Uncle Don's shorts... I don't know.

As her tremors settled, Carol looked up at me and said, "Jesus Christ! I didn't think that one was going to end!" She kept her arms around me, and I kept mine around her. We stood there for about a minute, the whole time my cock poking her stomach and throbbing for release. From inside we heard Aunt Linda's voice rather clearly: "Oh yeah baby! Come inside me!" And Uncle Don's answering groan of ecstasy as he did her bidding.

With her head still resting on my chest, Carol said, "I want to do that."

"Do what?!" I asked, more in alarm than ignorance.

"What Mom and Dad were doing," then she stammered, "... fucking!" She slid her hand down to my cock and felt it through the material of her father's shorts. "Your thingie's all hard again!" She wrapped her hand around it and squeezed. I groaned in reply, and she looked up at me. Our faces were inches apart. I had never kissed a girl before... not the way you see it on TV and in movies... but I was filled with this urge, with Carol's face so close to mine, and somewhere in the depths of my mind some thing said that I knew what I was doing. I bent down and closed the gap between us, and closed my mouth over hers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.