The Pussy Show - Cover

The Pussy Show

Copyright© 1999 by Emerson Laken-Palmer

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A carnival brother and his pretty sister are forced into having sex by a dirty cop.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Voyeurism  

I traced my finger, slowly up and down, within her slickened notch, until I found the soft, elastic sheath of my sister's little clitoris. I rubbed my fingertip gently against it and, as I did, Cookie moaned loudly, into my face and her body seemed to melt against me as her warm, sweet breath rushed from her nostrils.

"Unzip your brother's pants now, Cookie."

I continued to gently rub her swelling clit as I felt her hands move to the front of my pants, undoing my belt and the snap and then working my zipper down.

"Alright Jack," Sharky said. "Stand up and remove your pants."

I was in a kind of stupor now. I don't know if it was from the beer or from what me and Cookie were doing, but I stood up and removed my boots and pulled my pants down my thighs and let them fall to the floor.

Cookie, sitting there with her eyes glassed over, was looking directly at my twitching cock, panting through her pretty, open mouth.

It was hard as a rock, and thrusting out, from my loins, at a forty-five degree angle.

Sharky leaned to her. "Touch it, Cookie."

She reached slowly out and then grasped my dick with her small hand. It was thick enough that her finger-tips and thumb tip could not meet as she gripped it behind its swollen head.

"Your brother has a big one, Cookie. Did you know that he had such a big cock?"

Cookie shook her head, causing her blond hair to dance about her shoulders, her eyes were wide as she stared at what she was holding. I could feel it throb in her hand.

"Stroke it, Cookie. That's the way. Yes. Up and down. You know how to do it. Is it real hard?"

She nodded her head.

"You made it that way, Cookie. He's hard because you're so pretty and so sexy and he wants to fuck you so badly. He wants to push that big cock of his, up into your pretty pussy, Cookie. That cock that's so hard. Would you like that? Would you like to feel that big thing thrusting way up inside of you? Your big, tanned, muscular brother driving himself deep into your body and giving you pleasure?"

Cookie closed her eyes as he spoke but kept jacking slowly on my cock and then she rubbed her hand over the engorged, sensitive tip. I could feel it releasing pre-cum.

"Well?" Sharky pressed. "Would you?"

"Yes," Cookie breathlessly whispered.

Sharky reached over and pulled my sister's open blouse down the back of her shoulders. Cookie had to release my cock as she finished removing the silky blouse. She was now sitting there in just the short skirt. The skirt had ridden up and her bare legs were still apart so, as I looked down, I could see between her open thighs.

Her pussy was as blonde and as pink and as perfect and as pretty as it had been, when I'd seen it earlier, at the pussy show.

"Get back on the bed, Cookie."

My sister stood up and reached behind her to unfasten the clasp at the back of her mini-skirt.

"No," Sharky said. "Just hike it up, like you did in the show tonight. I want to watch you fuck in it."

Cookie pulled the hem of her skirt up and then moved to the middle of the bed, arranging herself on her back with her arms at her sides and her legs slightly apart. The mini-skirt was bunched around her thin midriff, above the flair of her hips and, below that, the furry, blond mound of her pussy was exposed, jutting up from the flat plain of her wide, lower stomach. I could see the cleft, through the wispy blond hairs at her crotch. It looked moist and inviting.

Her eyes were closed, as I looked down on her, and she was breathing deeply and rhythmically, causing her firm breasts to rise up and down. Her nipples were swollen and erect.

I heard Sharky say, "Look at that, boy! Have you ever seen a girl as sexy as that?"

I had to admit it, as I stood there and trembled, "No."

"Fuck her for me, Jack!"

I moved onto the bed and over her.

Cookie parted her legs a little more, to accommodate me, and then I gently lay myself on top of her, feeling first the warm contact of her twin breasts on my chest and then my cock as it came to rest over the furry bump below her taut, lower belly. Then I was laying fully on top of her, my elbows on the bedspread, at either side of her thin waist, and my hands gripping her sides, just below her armpits.

Cookie placed her hands on my upper back and we pressed the cheeks of our faces together.

I could hear Sharky, unzipping his pants at the side of the bed as he said, "Put it inside her, Jack."

I reached down between us and gripped my throbbing hard-on, maneuvering my hips so that I could find Cookie's opening with my cock-head. I could feel the tip, pressing into the warm, slickened furrow, between her pussy lips, and I rubbed it in there, hearing my sister softly moan each time my cock-tip massaged past her hardened clitoris. Then I detected the indention, at the heated opening of her vagina, and pressed myself slowly forward with my hips.

Cookie's pussy was so small that, as my cock-head pushed it's way into her, her outer lips were drawn in with it, making penetration difficult. I pulled back out, spreading her abundant lubrication around in her notch, to ease my entry. Then I worked the head back into her opening again and I pushed in hard.

I could feel her hot, tender passage grudgingly giving way and my cock beginning to slowly sink into her body. After pulling back and pushing in a few more times, I was finally, fully within her and I rested my body on top of her's and tried to get used to the sensations.

I have fucked in my life. Many times. I've had more than my share, in fact. I've had girls and grown women and whores and virgins. But I never, in all my days, ever sank my cock into anything as soft and as slick and as hot and as tight as Cookie's incredible pussy.

As I lay there, and felt her draw her knees up so that her silken thighs were against my hips, and felt my hard cock baking in her inner tightness, and felt the firmness of her pubic bone pressing up against mine, I almost shot my load into her, right then and there.

"How does it feel, Jack?" Sharky asked, excitedly.

I slowly lifted my face from Cookie's sweet, sandy hair and looked over at him.

Sharky was standing by the side of the bed. He was totally naked now. His body was a mass of muscle and scar and kinky, rust colored hair.

Clutched firmly, in his large hand, was a hardened cock that made mine look like a stubby pencil. He was jacking it slowly as he peered eagerly back at me and my sister, joined in sexual union on the bed.

"It feels okay," I said.

I looked down at Cookie, as her head reposed on the pillow. Her eyes were softly closed and her pretty face held a look of angelic contentment.

I reached up and brushed the blond bangs back from her forehead.

"Fuck her, Jack. Fuck your sister's pussy now."

I placed my cheek back at the side of her face and, gripping her tightly at her slim sides to gather her to me, I eased my ass back, withdrawing my cock. I could feel the sublime, slickened friction, of her tight internal passage, as I changed my direction and pushed firmly forward and then I pulled back and then pushed in and then back and then in and then back and then in, fucking my sister at a slow, easy pace and trying not to cum too soon.

Cookie placed her hands at my sides and pressed the warm cheek of her face firmly to mine and began to pant in my ear as I fucked her.

I felt her lower body start to move under me, thrusting her pussy up to take in my cock on each, thrilling, downward stroke.

Cookie was fucking me back!

"Good," Sharky said. "That looks real good, kids. Fuck each other. Yeah! Fuck her! Fuck your sister, Jack!"

I began to increase my thrusting movements, pushing in as deep as I could on each forward thrust and Cookie, beneath me, picked up her pace and stayed with me, grunting and moaning each time my cock-head pushed deep into her belly.

I held her more tightly now, gasping down into the pillow as I reeled from the thrill and fucked faster into the warm, curvy, writhing body below me. I could feel the points of her hard nipples, pressing against my heaving chest.

Cookie's little, breathless voice whispered, right into my ear now, "Ooh, Jackie. Ooh. Ooh. Yes."

"Move your ass, Jack," Sharky barked. "Fuck your cock into her! Fuck that sweet pussy, Jack! Fuck your sister's pussy with that big cock of yours!"

Cookie gripped my shoulders tightly, scratching me with her short nails, as I increased my tempo and thrust and thrust and thrust my excited cock, deep into her curvy, little body again and again and again. No matter how much faster I went, or how hard I pushed, Cookie worked her pussy up to meet me, thrust for thrust for thrust.

"Do it, Jack! Do it to her!"

I could feel her, using her strong legs now to angle her lower body higher, lifting us both from the bed and changing the degree of my penetration as she continued to grind her pussy up and against my quickly pistoning shaft.

My God, I thought, as I felt my prodding cock going even deeper into her body, my baby sister could FUCK!

I was so far into Cookie now, and fucking her with such force, that I could actually feel the end of my cock, pressing into the back of her womb, on every inward thrust.

I didn't know a boy's cock could go that far into a girl!

Suddenly she cried out and her lower body lurched up at me and locked and she put her hot mouth to my shoulder and bit me as hard as she could.

In sudden, sharp pain (and yet still driven by the force of the pleasure) I continued to pump and thrust and fuck into her tightly knotted body. Cookie's hot, little pussy seemed to grasp and grip my thrusting cock even tighter as the breath whistled past her clenching teeth and she squealed loudly and gripped and scratched at my upper arms.

Just as the pain was about to overcome me, her teeth let go and she went limp, all of a sudden, her body dropping back to the bed as if she had just lost all consciousness.

Suddenly worried, I stopped fucking her and lifted my head to look at her face.

It was a deep, bluish-red and covered with shining sweat. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open and she was panting quickly and loudly.

"Cookie!" I urgently called down to her.

She closed her mouth and swallowed, trying to catch her breath, as she lay beneath me with her eyes closed and her chest heaving. My concern seemed to triple as I raised my upper body from her, giving her some room and waiting for her to respond to me.

Then I saw her blue eyes softly flutter open and she looked up, for a moment, and smiled.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She reached up and grabbed my ear and pulled it to her mouth and in a low whisper, she said, "You made me cum, Jackie." And then she teasingly added, "You bastard."

"What's going on?" Sharky yelled. "Why'd you stop? What did she say to you?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.