Golden Mom - Cover

Golden Mom

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother gets excited when she is peeing and somebody watches.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

That night Peggy considered what she had done.

Searching her mind, she couldn't find any shame. It had been wonderful, exciting, the ultimate rapture. That her son enjoyed it, she had no doubt whatsoever. She was amazed at his behavior, though. He was so very young, yet had washed his face with her piss-wet panties, sucked on the crotch of them, and even pressed them into her mouth. Peggy felt even grown men would not have gone that far without some sort of previous exposure. Tossing in her bed, the events whirling through her mind, she found her cunt throbbing, her tits swollen inside her nightgown. She considered calling her son, have him get into bed with her. She wanted to feel his cock inside her cunt. She wanted him to put his cock up her pussy and fuck her deep and hard. She wanted to feel the hardness of his prick throbbing inside her fiery pussy, stretching those hairy lips. She wanted to experience the hot gush of his young come juice spewing along the walls of her steamy cunt. She grinned in the darkness, remembering offering her asshole to him.

Johnny had plunged into her asshole without hesitation once she had let him know what she wanted. His willingness delighted her. But he was so young, so erotic, so horny, he would probably have done anything, would do anything, with her. Peggy realized that, in her son, she had what she had wanted for a long time, an almost perfect lover. He was young enough for her to develop, to teach, to enjoy. He had no preconceived thoughts of right or wrong, only of ecstasy.

She hugged herself, shivering with eagerness.

Yet, as much as she wanted to fuck her son, there was something holding her back. She wanted to feel his cock inside her cunt desperately... and didn't understand this vague feeling of hesitation. If she would take his cock into her mouth, drink his sweet come juice down, or fuck him with her asshole, it didn't make sense to Peggy why she shouldn't let him have her cunt, too. The lighted digital clock at her bedside told her she had better get some sleep. It was after one in the morning. She turned onto her back, sprawling with legs and arms open, trying to keep her eyes closed, trying to will sleep to take her.

Then she felt the need to piss.

She swung her legs from the bed, the gown falling to her ankles as she stood. Beneath the gown she was naked, and her nipples protruded enticingly against the clinging nylon. She started for the bathroom, then changed her mind. She entered the hall and walked purposefully to the hall bathroom. She turned on the light, sliding her gown to her hips. She sat on the toilet, and before she started to piss, she noticed a pair of her son's jockey shorts lying on top of the linen hamper. Without thinking, she picked them up and brought them to her face. She smelled her son on them, and as her cunt twitched, turned them inside out. She pressed the crotch to her nose, inhaling the fragrance of her son's crotch on the cloth. With a soft moan, she ran her tongue about the inside of the jockey shorts, thinking she could taste his young cock and balls on them.

"Oh, Johnny!" she whispered, spread her legs and stuffing his worn shorts against her cunt. "Oh, baby!"

She began to piss into his shorts, leaning back against the water tank with her eyes closed. Hot piss boiled over her hand as she held his shorts there. The hissing sound of her piss sent ripples of excitement up and down her creamy, unblemished flesh. The shorts became soaked in her hot piss, and she rubbed them at her pussy. No longer pissing, Peggy pressed the wet shorts into her cunt, and slowly began to finger-fuck herself. She grew intensely excited, and mewled softly as she came. Sitting upright, she lifted his shorts and looked at them. Her hand and wrist were soaked in piss, and she mewled again as she pulled the shorts to her face and wiped them about her nose, her cheeks, her lips. She tentatively pushed the tip of her tongue to the shorts and with a shudder, began sucking her own piss from them.

Shaking with excitement, she stood, holding her gown about her narrow waist. The thick curls of her cunt glistened wetly, beads of piss clinging to the hair. She entered the hall this way, and moved quietly to her son's bedroom.

Shoving the door open, she stood and looked in at him. His night light was on, his body outlined beneath the white sheet.

She moved into the room and stood at his bed, her eyes moving up and down his body. He looked so very young and innocent in sleep, but she knew Johnny's mind was erotic.

She sat down on the edge of his bed, her gown still bunched at her waist. She lifted one knee, her crotch revealed. In her other hand she held his wet shorts.

"Johnny," she whispered, caressing her hand along his chest, pulling the sheet from him.

"Johnny!"

He stirred and opened his eyes sleepily, then grinned.

"Mom, what are you doing here?"

Peggy pulled the sheet down his knees, and slowly slipped her hand over his cock and balls.

"I need you, baby," she whispered, and gently squeezed his cock and balls. He felt so hot and good in her hand. "I need you very much, honey. Mother needs you so badly."

Johnny's eyes moved downward, and rested between her thighs. Pleasure grew over his face when he saw his mother's cunt, lovely with that thick curling, soft hair. Her pink cunt lips looked so wet, and he saw her piss glistening in beads on the hair.

She manipulated his cock, feeling it swell beneath her hand. Squezing his cockshaft, she mewled softly as she watched the head bulge, his piss hole flaring open. "Ohhh, so pretty!" she breathed, and leaned down, kissing the moist head of his cock. "So very pretty, darling." Johnny rested his hand on his mother's knee, staring at her cunt with hot eyes. She felt his hand tremble, the heat of his palm on her flesh.

"Touch it, baby," she whispered. "Touch me."

Johnny hand slid up her thigh slowly, feeling the satiny smoothness of her inner leg. He touched the curls of her cunt. "Mom. you're wet."

She nodded, her eyes glowing. She showed him his jockey shorts." I had to piss on them, darling. " Johnny's eyes gleamed wickedly with pleasure as he began to stroke the wet, swollen lips of his mother's cunt. He probed a finger into it, making a moan as he felt the hot tightness.

"Oh, Mom, it's... it feels so good!"

"Play with it, Johnny," she breathed. "Play with my pussy, darling. Touch mother's pussy and feel it and do what you want with it."

She jacked up and down on his cock, watching his face as he probed into her cunt. When he started stabbing his finger in and out, fucking her with it, Peggy felt a mild orgasm ripple through her lower stomach, her clit bulging and throbbing. She squeezed his cock hard, making a soft hissing sound. She lifted his shorts to her face, and staring into his eyes, began to lick and suck at the piss soaked into them. She squeezed the shorts, and piss dripped from her chin and over her tits. The nylon gown became transparent, her nipples outlined.

Johnny watched his mother sucking piss from his shorts, and pulled his wet finger out of her cunt. Peggy grabbed his wrist, and pushed his finger toward his lips. "Taste me, baby," she whispered. "Taste Mother's pussy."

Johnny didn't resist. He opened his lips and let his mother press her finger into his mouth. He tasted the juices of her cunt, licking with his tongue. Peggy felt his cock respond with a hard throb in her hand.

"Do you like it?" she asked, pumping his cock slowly. "Do you like to taste Mother's pussy, honey?"

Johnny's eyes gleamed brightly as he nodded his head.

"You've never tasted a pussy before?"

He shook his head.

"Then," she laughed huskily, "You've certainly been thinking about eating pussy, haven't you?"

Although her son didn't answer that, Peggy saw it on his face, in his eyes. She climbed onto his bed, straddling his hips. She bunched her gown about her waist, her hairy cunt exposed completely to hen son for the first time. She knelt there, hips arching forward, her knees astride his thighs. She looked down at his cock, seeing it throbbing in hardness. She tossed his shorts to the floor, and with her fingers, parted the hairy lips of her juicy cunt. She gazed hotly at his interest, lips moist and parted, the tip of her tongue protruding slightly.

Johnny raptly looked at his mother's cunt. The hair was thick, beaded with piss. The pink lips glistened wetly as his mother parted them, her clit bulging outward in a tight, throbbing knot. His balls writhed and became tight at the base of his cock.

Peggy, grinning in a lewd manner, inched her body forward. Still holding her cunt open, she felt the head of her son's prick brush the extremely sensitive lips of her cunt. She paused and trembled with the touch, her body going stiff. That simple touch of his cock on her pussy almost made her come.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.