Golden Mom - Cover

Golden Mom

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother gets excited when she is peeing and somebody watches.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Johnny caught her hand before she moved away. "Where are you going, Mom?"

"Oh, honey," she said. "I'm just going to the bathroom. I'm not leaving the house."

She felt good that her son wanted her to stay with him, in his presence. Her husband had never reached for her like this. She squeezed his hand, and tried to pull free.

But Johnny held tightly, a white mustache of milk on his upper lip. She pressed her thighs tight as the urge to piss grew.

"Honey," she murmured, "I've got to go. I won't be long." - But Johnny clung to her, sitting there and looking up at her face. The harder he clutched her hand, the more urgently she had to piss. She wiggled her hips, a nervous expression on her face.

"Please, baby, I have to go to the bathroom."

"You go an awful lot, don't you, Mom?" he asked quietly.

She nodded. "I can't help it."

"When you have to go, you have to go, right?"

"Oh, God! If I don't... please, Johnny." She pulled, trying to free her hand, feeling as if she was going to piss at any time. "I've got to hurry!"

Johnny's grip tightened.

A faint flush crept over Peggy's lovely face, and her expression turned into that of a woman being tortured.

"Ohhh!" she whimpered. She had dribbled a little piss into her panties.

She clamped her thighs tight, shoving her free hand to her crotch. "Johnny! I've got to hurry!" she pleaded.

Johnny, excitement showing on his young eyes, simply squeezed his mother's hand harder, refusing to let go.

Peggy's flush became hot on her face as she felt the warm piss starting to soak into the crotch of her panties and pantyhose. She could feel it start to run down her thighs. Embarrassment swept through her.

"Ohhhh, Johnny!" she cried. Peggy couldn't hold it back. She was pissing in her panties, standing near her son, his hand clinging to hers tightly. She felt her panties become drenched, the hot piss running down her thighs and legs and over her shoes.

Johnny looked down and saw his mother's piss, his young eyes taking on - a strange glow. It was as if her son wanted her to piss in her panties, Peggy thought. She didn't understand why, didn't understand why he wanted her to feel this embarrassment. She looked down at the front of his shorts, and saw the head of his cock pressing upward. She knew her son was getting a hard-on. She looked down at her feet and saw the hot piss glistening on her shoes, then back to her son's face.

She tried to slow the stream of piss, and managed to do so, but only slightly. The heat and wetness between her thighs, the piss in her panties, caused her clit to swell, and the hairy lips of her cunt burned.

It didn't feel as if she was about to come, but the feeling would turn that way soon, she knew from experience.

Peggy had never pissed in her panties like this before. Always before, if she couldn't get to a bathroom immediately, she would dribble, but that was it. Now she was drenching her panties, and it was running down her thighs.

Her son was watching, holding her hand tightly. He clung to her as if he wanted her to piss.

She understood, now. She could see it in his eyes, see how erotic he felt because she was pissing in her panties. She remembered seeing on her bed, licking the crotch of her panties, stuffing them into his mouth.

A tremor went through her body, and without thinking she parted her feet on the floor. She didn't try to stop peeing. She let it go, holding his hand and gazing into his eyes, and pissed.

The puddle at her feet grew, the insides of her thighs wet now.

Johnny's cock stood hard inside his shorts, lifting it into a tent.

Peggy lowered her eyes to it. The front of her skirt was damp now. She parted her feet and the soft hissing sound of her piss was audible. She shoved her free hand toward her son's cock, and trailed her fingers over his covered cock head.

Then, with a gasp, closed her fist about his prick, squeezing it.

"Oh, Mom!" Johnny groaned with excitement. "Baby!"

When Johnny shoved his hand to the bottom of her skirt and started to run it upward, Peggy didn't stop him. She clutched his cock hard as she felt his hand caressed up the outside of her thigh, lifting her skirt with his arm. She felt his hot hand on her hip, then it roved around to take a quick feel of her ass cheek.

He released her hand now, and Peggy didn't protest when he lifted the front of her skirt. She turned loose of his throbbing hard-on and stood straight as Johnny raised her skirt to her waist. She began to tremble as he looked at her.

She was still pissing and the panties and pantyhose were drenched completely. She had her feet about a foot apart, and she felt wonderful.

She felt no embarrassment suddenly, only a weird thrill, a joy. She clutched her skirt with her own hands, holding it up, and Johnny placed one hand on her hip, sliding the other up between her thighs, feeling the wetness of her piss on the pantyhose.

He could see the golden piss dripping through her panties, and she leaned forward to watch him move his hand upward until it was only an inch from her crotch.

Johnny's hand filled with his mother's hot piss, then piss ran over the sides and down her thighs again. When he turned his wet hand and caressed her inner thigh, Peggy thought she would come.

After smearing his hand on her thigh, Johnny turned it upward again. This time he pressed his palm into his mother's cunt. Peggy groaned she felt his hand there, and her hips jerked.

Johnny pressed, feeling the wet heat of his mother's cunt through her panties and pantyhose.

Peggy's eyes took on a glassy expression as she bit into her bottom lip. Her cunt twitching, the lips puffy as her clit bulged out of her panties.

"Johnny!" she gasped, closing her thighs about his hand. She was no longer pissing now. "Oh, my God! Johnny!"

His cock jutted up inside his shorts, a moist spot forming there where the head of it was outlined. Pulling his hand from between his mother's thighs, Peggy watched him place it on his shorts.

His hand was covered with her piss and it dampened his shorts. She watched him close his fist about his cock, the only thing between it and his hand was the shorts.

Then Johnny moved his piss-wet hand up and down in bold, uninhibited jack-off motions. A hundred thoughts flooded Peggy's mind, that her son was drawn to her piss, that it was erotic, that he enjoyed the fact she had pissed in her panties, that he placed his hand on her wet cunt, that he was touching his cock now with his piss-wet hand. She stood with her skirt held at her waist, her panties revealed through the wet panty hose. The hair of her cunt was almost fully revealed through the wetness. Peggy shivered with a strange, unusual pleasure.

Johnny removed his hand and she saw his shorts were wet, his cock still standing straight up. He looked up at his mother, then down at her crotch. Again, he moved his hand between her thighs and cupped her cunt. Peggy trembled as he rubbed his hand back and forth, a soft whimper coming from her. She didn't feel at all surprised when her son pulled his hand back, and this time brought it to his face, moving his piss-wet palm about his cheek, over his chin, and to the other cheek.

"Oh, Johnny!" she cried softly. "Oh, baby!"

Without a thought, Peggy stepped out of her heels into the puddle of her own piss and rolled her panty-hose down. Then she peeled her wet panties off. She let her skirt fall, hiding her fiery, hairy cunt from his eyes. She lifted the wet panties, offering them to her son.

"Is it okay, Mom?" he asked.

Peggy nodded, smiling.

Johnny took his mother's piss-wet panties in his hand and washed his face with them. His expression turned ecstatic as he leaned back on his chair.

Peggy stood on shaking legs, watching him. Her cunt bubbled with heat, wet with flowing juices that mixed with the hot piss. Her clit throbbed in a tight knot, the cheeks of her ass bunching tightly.

Peggy came.

Her hips jerked, her eyes on fire as she watched her son rubbing the piss wet panties across his lips. The orgasm contracted her cunt as her clit throbbed. She let out a soft moan of rapture, her hips arching forward, her hands pressing at her thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.