Cold Weather Babes - Cover

Cold Weather Babes

by Vince Rawley

Copyright© 1999 by Vince Rawley

Incest Sex Story: Being in a cold empty place with his mother and sister, there is only one way to keep warm

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   .

Several years ago, my two sisters and my mother talked me into making a trip up to Minnesota to look at the house my great-grandfather had left us in his will. Somebody should have gone to the library and done some research on Minnesota winters, because when we arrived it was an hour before one of the worst storms they'd ever seen. Then, to make things even worse, the furnace was down at the house, and by the time we determined that, the storm had hit.

Luckily, the house was still boarded up - with the exception of the front door - and there were still six or seven heavy blankets and a quilt in the attic. Just trying to hold off the cold until the morning, I dragged one of the king-sized mattresses down into the den, where my mother and sisters had started a fire in the fireplace.

Spreading the blankets out on the mattress, we all crawled beneath them in our clothes and huddled together for warmth. I don't know, I may have been asleep twenty minutes, or an hour and twenty minutes, but whatever the time period was, when I woke up, I woke to the ministrations of a hand other than my own stroking the length of my cock through my pants.

The only light was the fireplace, but it was enough for me to be able to see that my mother and my sister, Gale, were sound asleep. That left Trish, who was sleeping behind me. Turning over very slowly, I looked into her eyes and she was smiling. No shame, no nothing, just a smile and her hand on my half- hard cock. Bringing her other hand up from beneath the pile of blankets, she put a pale finger to her lips for silence and then moved closer to me. Raising up onto her elbow, she looked at Mother and Gale and then put her lips against my ear.

"I'm horny as hell," she whispered, and then kissed my earlobe.

"Are you crazy?" I asked. She shook her head no.

"They'll never know . . . I swear," she purred against my ear again and then kissed the side of my throat.

Trish was only nineteen, but she was a hot little piece, with a magnificent set of hooters and a nice round ass. Yeah, you notice things like that when your sisters forget you're a man, and walk around in all stages of undress.

I watched her green eyes, but felt her hand working to undo my belt and then my pants. When they were open, she slipped her hand inside - after blowing on it - and caught my cock. Pulling it into the open, she looked again at the sleeping forms of our mother and sister.

"Watch them!" she said, and then ducked underneath the blankets.

It took six seconds to discover what my little sister had in mind. It was a lot warmer than her hand! He mouth swirled around the head of my cock as she continued to stroke me. I turned so I could keep an eye on Mother and Gale, but what I wanted to do was flip back the blankets and watch what my sister was doing to me. When she let my cock go, I almost sighed in relief, but she wasn't done.

Slipping from beneath the blankets, she stood up next to the mattress and went beneath her skirt. Pulling her panties off, she stuffed them beneath the mattress and slipped back into bed beside me. Leaning over me, she kissed me and then slid across my body.

"Don't move ... let me do the work," Trish whispered against my ear, as she worked my hard cock up in between her thighs and between the lips of her cunt. Glancing over my shoulder at Mother and Gale, Trish slid her body downwards and forced my cock up into her pussy. It had to be the hottest place in the house.

I did as Trish suggested and didn't move, as she rode herself up and down the length of my cock over and over again. It took about nine minutes for her to have an orgasm, and when she did, she actually had to bite into my coat to keep from screaming as she shivered and shook over me. When she was through, she slid upward and off my cock. I wanted to scream bloody murder, as my cock came into contact with the now freezing air beneath the blankets.

"I've got to go pee," she whispered, as she slipped off the mattress and headed out of the den.

I was boiling mad. In fact, I was so mad I didn't even notice that my sister, Gale, had eased off the mattress and come around to my side.

"Come on," she whispered, holding out her hand. I didn't know what she had in mind, but I wasn't about to turn it down. We tiptoed out of the den and made our way into the room where our suitcases were. Closing the door, Gale pressed her body against mine and took my cock in her hand.

"Trish is a tease," she said, stroking my cock and bringing it back to life. She let my cock go and I heard zippers. I couldn't see a damn thing, but I distinctly heard zippers. The next thing I knew, Gale had backed her ass and cunt up against me.

"Go ahead," she urged.

I reached down and ran my hand up and down my sister's rounded rump, then moved my fingers in between her thighs and found her cunt. Using my other hand, I guided the head of my cock between her silken cunt lips and pumped it into her pussy. She was tight as hell! Slipping my hands up beneath her coat, I caught her waist and began pumping myself in and out of her cunt. Nothing had ever felt so good. As I fucked into her, Gale rolled her pussy back to meet each of my thrusts, and it didn't take very long for my juices to start working their way up from my balls.

"I'm going to cum ... can I cum in you?" I whispered urgently and prayed.

"It's okay," my sister muttered, her voice breaking up as our pace grew faster and faster.

"Fuck ... fuck ... oh fuck, that's it, I'm coming, Gale! Coming!" I gasped, enjoying the way the walls of my sister's cunt were milking me as I twitched and shuddered inside of her.

"Me, too!" Gale moaned, as she suddenly went rigid and began to jerk spastically against me. "Hold me ... shittt!!!" she groaned and reached back to grab the cheeks of my ass and hold me inside of her.

When her orgasm was over, I eased my cock out of her and we both pulled out clothes up. When we were decent, I led the way back into the den. Trish was lying were Gale had been and her eyes were closed. We slipped back onto the mattress and beneath the blankets and went to sleep pressed together.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.