Blackmailing The Queen - Cover

Blackmailing The Queen

Copyright© 1999 by Stuart Finkelstein

Chapter 11: Mattie Meets Sir Richard

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Mattie Meets Sir Richard - A guy gets the goods on the Prom Queen of his high-school and he gets her to do what ever he wants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   First  

They lay together for a few minutes in silence, Ann rubbing Mattie's breasts gently while Mattie breathed deeply with her eyes closed. Then Ann began to speak.

"Was that your first time?"

Mattie opened her eyes. "Yes. I've, you know, done things with my hands before... "

"Masturbated yourself?"

"Uh-huh. But I've never had an orgasm with another person. Not a boy or a girl." Mattie seemed to be talking almost like a child. She was staring at Ann with a look that was something like love, something like awe.

"What about Katherine?" Ann asked. I assumed Katherine was the girl Ann had claimed Mattie had had a 'fling' with some years before.

"You knew about that?" Mattie said, not too shocked. "All we did was fool around a little, you know, curiosity. The most we did was rub our tits together. I guess she must have told you about it."

"Katherine has such a flat chest. She must have gotten lost in your big boobies... " Ann was staring at Mattie's tits as she said this.

Mattie laughed shyly.

"What about Philip?" Philip was Mattie's boyfriend.

"Him? Well, he likes to rub my chest through my sweater, and he likes me to rub his... thing... with my hands, you know."

"You don't take him in your mouth?"

"God, no!" Mattie said, seriously. "He asked me to, but I told him he was crazy."

"You give him handjobs."

Mattie smiled a guilty smile. "Yeah. But that's pretty much all we do. He asks for more, but I've always been scared. I think he's sort of scared, too. Sometimes he can't even... finish."

Another shock. Philip Towne was yet another jock who "got all the pretty girls," or so we thought. Now I was finding that most of these guys did not have one tenth the sexual experience I did, and around school I was a nobody. My whole worldview was changing, or would have been if I was not totally preoccupied watching those two beautiful women laying naked on the bed together, stroking each other and talking about sex.

"I know what you mean," Ann said. "Richard was like that. Now things are different."

"Your new guy? He's nice-looking, but he's just... " She seemed to be searching for a word, and I guess the word today would be "geek" or "zod," but back then it was probably "nerd." Though I was not really that socially unacceptable, I was just not a member of the elite that girls like Ann and Mattie generally confined themselves to. So she stalled when trying to find a word to categorize me. Ann did not.

"He's incredible, Mattie. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. He has a cock you would not believe... "

"You've... done it with him?" Mattie's voice was filed with amazed excitement, a giggle barely suppressed.

"I've done it all with him. I've sucked his cock, I've let him fuck me. Jesus, I've fucked him. Dozens of times. He's incredible. I can't get enough of him." Mattie's eyes grew big as saucers, but that look of delight did not leave. While Ann was saying all this her hand had moved to Mattie's pussy and was stroking it lightly. "So you're still a virgin, Mattie?"

"Uh-huh," Mattie replied, beginning to respond to Ann's touch. "Except for you, nobody has ever touched me... there." Mattie was staring at Ann's hand, her eyes following its movements.

"Touched your pussy, you mean? Your cunt? Your box?" Ann was using words to turn Mattie on, and it was working. Ann's fingers were now rubbing her slit directly and Mattie responded.

"Oh, Ann. Yes. My pussy. No one has ever touched my pussy. Oh, my pussy, my pussy... " Her eyes were closed again and Ann nodded to me with a smile. 'She's ready' she mouthed.

I quietly tip-toed over to the girls, the music hiding any sound I might have made. I was wearing only a pair of gym shorts, my cock making a tent out of the front of them. Ann carefully moved my hand into position and let me take over stroking Mattie's pussy, in one swift, deft move that made Mattie think it was still Ann who was doing her.

Mattie's pussy was soft and downy, as nice as Ann's but different in some way. Up close I could see that she had fine red hair above her slit, but it was extremely sparse, almost invisible. She parted her legs as I began to finger her clit, and moaned as Ann placed one hand on her breast. I was surprised that we were able to do this for several minutes without Mattie catching on.

Then Ann placed her other hand on Mattie's other breast. She was kneading both nipples while I fingered Mattie's hot box, and still Mattie did not seem to realize immediately that there were now three hands fondling her. Her pussy was getting wetter, her legs were spreading wider, and her hips were just starting to move.

Then, suddenly, she realized what was happening.

Her eyes snapped open, and she made a little "Huh!" sound and lurched toward the wall, dragging the bedspread with her.

"God! God, Ann!" Mattie was almost screaming, except that her voice seemed to have left her and she was gasping at us. "Get out of here! Jesus! I can't believe this!" She was staring at me, eyes full of rage and fear.

I glanced at Ann. Incredibly, she was smiling -- she seemed to be enjoying this scene. She reached out to put her hand on Mattie's shoulder -- Mattie recoiled, but the wall kept her from backing away -- and began to speak in soothing tones.

"Calm down, Mattie, no one is going to hurt you. We just want to make you feel good... "

"Get him OUT OF HERE!" Mattie screamed, her voice now back to it's full volume. "I can't believe this -- you people are sick! This is rape, do you know that? Rape!"

"Now, now, don't jump to conclusions. I'll tell you what, you hear us out, and if you still want to leave, you can. OK?" Ann was really taking charge; and I felt so turned on by her I wanted to whisk her off to our love nest and fuck her silly.

"Conclusions! He had his HAND in my... God, Ann! I'm going to call the police!" Mattie was hysterical, but I noticed that she was glancing quite frequently at my bulging gym shorts. Ann noticed it too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.