Billy's Hot Mom - Cover

Billy's Hot Mom

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She finally found somebody that not only does not mind her perversion but actually likes them too.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Donna sat on the arm of the couch, wearing panties. She rubbed her cunt back and forth, her eyes dreamy as she produced delicious sensations in her crotch.

Billy was sitting on the floor, watching her. His jockey shorts were tight, very tight, and his balls and cock were outlined. He leaned back, stretching his legs out to emphasize the bulge of his cock and balls for his mother. He could see strands of her cunt hair sticking from the tight crotch of her panties.

Donna was exciting herself this way for her son's viewing pleasure, having discovered he loved to watch her do things to herself. Finding this out was no real surprise to her, however. He was like her, and they thought the same and fantasized the same. She enjoyed watching him play with his cock and balls, too. But when he came, she wanted it either on some part of her body, her tits, her cunt, ass, or face, or inside her. For his part, Billy enjoyed seeing her make herself come, seeing the contractions of her hairy cunt when the orgasm struck, the jerking of her clitoris.

Drawing her panties up tightly to make the crotch dig into her cunt, she arched her hips forward. The puffy lips swelled out along the panties, and Billy grinned with visual pleasure.

"Like that?" she whispered.

"Yeah."

Donna pressed her cunt hard against the arm of the couch, moaning softly as a stab of pleasure flooded her cunt.

"Stand up in front of me, baby," she whispered.

Billy stood, and Donna leaned down. She licked her tongue along his shorts, up and down the hardness of his cock. At the same time, she kept rubbing her pussy on the couch. She tasted the wetness seeping through his shorts as her tongue flicked across the tip of his cock. She pressed her lips against it, sucking the piss hole through the fabric.

"I've never sucked a cock off through shorts before," she said. "I wonder what your come juice would taste like that way."

"Try it, Mother," he urged, sliding his hands about her firm tits.

"Mmmm, I might one of these days," she purred, flicking the tip of her tongue against the wet spot. She shoved her cunt back and forth on the couch, feeling herself becoming very wet. "I bet I can come fucking this silly couch."

Lifting upright, she rubbed her cunt back and forth, pulling her panties into her cunt. Billy stared, his cock edging upward on his shorts. Donna shoved the waist of his shorts down, exposing the head of his cock. She leaned over once more, licking her tongue about the smooth flesh. She dipped the tip of her tongue into his piss hole, tasting the seeping fluids. She ran her hand past her hip and stroked her ass, the other stroking her son's ass.

"Fuck this shit," she said, climbing from the arm of the couch. She peeled her panties off, turning them inside out. "See how wet my panties are?" she said, showing them to her son. Bringing them to her face, she licked at the crotch. "Mmmm, I taste good, don't I?"

Billy laughed. "You like pussy, Mother?"

"I don't know," she said. "I've never tasted one. Other than my own, I mean."

"Would you like to?"

Donna pretended to give some thought to that. Her eyes sparkled and she nodded her head. "I think I'd suck a cunt if we had one handy."

"I'd love to see pussy, Mother," Billy said, shoving h}s shorts past his balls and stroking on his hard cock. "You'd love it, I bet. A cunt is soft and wet and sweet."

Donna pushed the crotch of her panties into her mouth, sucking the cunt juices. The taste was nice, and she gurgled softly. "I feel like some wicked person, sucking the crotch of my panties."

"So what, Mother? It's just you and me, and I love to see you this way."

She ran her panties between her legs, wiping then along her asshole and cunt, then offered them to her son. "Want to taste me?"

Billy eagerly sucked at his mother's panties while running his fist up and down his cock.

"I just wiped my ass with them," Donna giggled.

"I don't care," Billy replied. "I like the taste of your asshole, too, Mother."

Donna slid down to the floor, leaning her head on the cushions of the couch, spreading her legs wide and drawing her knees up. She began to play with her cunt and watch her son pump his cock. Billy slipped between his mother's thighs, jacking with a tight fist. Donna's eyes glowed hotly as she watched him, rubbing her clitoris and dipping her finger into her pussy.

"Jack it off for me, Billy," she crooned softly. "Jack your cock off but come in my mouth."

Billy stared down, watching his mother play with her cunt as he pounded on his cock. Donna rested her head so it faced upward. His balls were six or so inches from her face, and she took a lick at them with her tongue.

"Suck my balls, Mother," he urged.

"Mmmm, I will," she purred, and pulled his dangling balls into her mouth. She sucked them as his fist beat up and down his cock.

"That feels great, Mother," Billy moaned.

Donna's wet mouth clung to his balls, her tongue swirling about them, enjoying the fullness, the heat of them. Her eyes glazed as she watched his fist jerking. Now and then a drop of juice was flung from his piss hole and landed across her forehead. When that happened, Donna mewled with pleasure. She fucked her finger in and out of her cunt, smashing at her inflamed clitoris, writhing her naked ass on the floor.

"Mmm, baby," she moaned, letting his balls loose. "Ooooh, I think I'm going to come'"

Billy stepped back a pace, and looked down between his mother's open legs. Donna lifted her cunt upward, writhing her ass, stabbing a finger swiftly into her cunt. She made wet slapping sounds. Then she shoved two fingers into her cunt, and fucked herself vigorously.

"Ohhh, there!" she sobbed.

Billy gazed at the hairy lips of his mother's cunt, watching the powerful pulsations, the lurching of her clitoris.

"Oh, God, it's good! " Donna wailed. "Watch me come, baby! Ooooh, see mother's cunt coming! I love it... I love to come!"

As the orgasm faded, she lowered her ass to the floor again. Pulling her fingers from her pussy, she licked them, swirling her tongue into the juice. "Mmmm, I wish I had a nice, hot, sweet cunt to suck! I'd eat a pretty wet cunt so good!'

Billy banged his fist up and down his cock, panting now. His balls drew up against the base of his prick, and the cockhead started to bulge with shiny smoothness.

"Are you going to come?" Donna asked.

"Yes!"

"In my mouth!" she groaned. "Come in mother's mouth!"

Donna spread her mouth as wide as she could, her tongue sticking out. Her eyes blazed with hunger as she waited.

"Here it comes, Mother!"

Thick spurts of come juice sprayed from his cock. He splashed it into his mother's mouth. Donna whimpered as she let her mouth fill, not swallowing. Billy watched her open mouth become full of his creamy come juice. Spurt after spurt blew out of his piss hole. When the squirting stopped, he milked his cock to rub a final drop on the tip of his mother's tongue.

Then Donna swallowed.

"Mmmm, so fucking sweet!" she murmured, licking her lips, then swiping at the wet tip of her son's cock. "You taste so fucking sweet, Billy! I could take your come juice in my mouth all fucking day!"

Billy remained on his feet, his cock relaxed and hanging down. He pulled his mother's face into his crotch, rubbing slowly. Donna inhaled the exciting odor of her son's cock and balls, his asshole. She slipped her hands to his ass, cupping and squeezing the cheeks, her tongue licking at whatever she placed in her face. Inching forward, Billy pressed his ass into his mother's face, and Donna lapped at the tight pucker of his asshole eagerly, his balls resting on her nose, his cock along her eyes and forehead.

"Suck my ass, Mother," Billy giggled. "Suck my asshole!"

Donna pressed her hot lips around the ring of his asshole, sucking very hard. The tip of her tongue darted into the ass ring, plunging up and down. Billy squirmed into his mother's face excitedly, holding the back of her head. Donna parted the cheeks of his ass, trying to push her face harder and tighter against his burning asshole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.