Billy's Hot Mom - Cover

Billy's Hot Mom

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She finally found somebody that not only does not mind her perversion but actually likes them too.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Donna sat on the toilet watching her son shower. The way the water ran from his cock excited her. It was almost as if he were taking a piss.

She wore a pair of panties, tight and low on her hips. She had already bathed, and had scrubbed her son before he finished his shower. His cock and balls were beautiful, she thought. So young, yet so wonderfully satisfying to her.

Billy faced her as the water cascaded from his head, running down his young body. She stared at the way the water came off the head of his cock, imagining he was taking a delicious piss. She shoved her hand out, cupping his balls gently, caressing them.

"It looks like you're pissing," she said softly. "I love to watch you take a piss, baby. There's something so exciting about seeing that golden, hot piss spurting from a cock."

Billy turned around, and Donna's hand slipped over his hip to his ass. He jutted his ass back. "Like that ass, Mother?"

"Mmmm, love that sweet ass, honey," she purred, caressing.

"Have you ever kissed someone's ass, Mother?"

"Why should I tell you that?" she teased, running her hands about the cheeks of his ass.

"I wanna know everything you've done with others," he said.

"Would it turn you on?"

"Yeah," he mumbled as his mother slipped the edge of her hand up and down the crack of his ass. He shoved his ass back farther. "That feels very good, Mother."

Billy put his hands on his knees, shoving his wet ass over the rim of the bathtub.

"Sweet," Donna mewled. "Sweet, naked ass."

She shoved her face forward, kissing first one cheek, then the other. She darted her tongue out, swiping the tip along the crack of her son's ass. Billy gasped when he felt his mother's tongue come close to his asshole.

"Ohhh, baby," Donna moaned, grabbing her son's hips and jerking his ass into her face. She pressed her face into the crack of her son's ass, her tongue flicking wetly, hotly. "Mmmm, so sweet! You have a very sweet ass, Billy!"

Donna parted her lips and smashed them against his asshole, sucking hard.

"Ooh, Mother!" Billy gasped. "You'll suck the shit out of my asshole!"

"Mmm?" Donna moaned, feeling the heat of her son's asshole against her lips. She darted her tongue out, lapping against his tight asshole, licking feverishly. She pressed the tip of her tongue against the tight ass ring, and Billy gasped again.

"Are you gonna put your tongue up my ass, Mother?"

Donna, her face pressed hard into the cheeks of her son's ass, couldn't reply. All she could do was moan, and push out her tongue When she felt his asshole giving, she thrust hard.

"Ohhh, Mother!"

Donna's tongue slipped into her son's asshole, and she darted her tongue back and forth, sliding a hand around to grasp his cock. She closed her fist about his prick and 3acked him, 3erking back and forth, all the time fucking him in the ass with her tongue. She rammed her tongue in and out, enjoying the wet heat of his asshole. She pumped on his cock faster and faster, while driving her tongue in and out wickedly. Billy wiggled his ass, gasping with this strange pleasure. He felt as if he would shit, but knew he wouldn't. His cock was throbbing with powerful hardness, the prickhead swollen and dripping. Donna ran her palm about the head of his cock, smearing her hand with his fuck juices, then pumping the hard prickshaft again.

"Don't jack me off, Mother!" Billy groaned. "I don't want a hand job!"

Donna squeezed his cock hard, then slipped her tongue out of his asshole. "I won't jack you off, baby," she said. "I just wanted to suck on your sweet asshole for a while."

Billy turned, his cock straining up very hard.

Donna dipped her mouth and pulled the prickhead between her lips, sucking it, her tongue swiping about the piss hole. Pulling from him, she rubbed the head of his cock about her chin and neck. She kissed his stomach, then pulled his cock to her tits, smashing her nipples with his piss hole.

"Now that you have this beautiful hard-on," she whispered, "where shall we put it, Billy?"

"Up your ass, Mother," he replied.

"You really love my ass, don't you?" She grinned wickedly up at him. "You really love to fuck mother's hot asshole, don't you?"

"Yeah!"

Donna slid from the toilet, leaning back on the floor. She spread her legs wide, pulling her panties to one side. She drew her knees to her tits, offering her ass to her son. Billy stood and looked, seeing the inviting crack, the puckering of her asshole, her cunt so hairy and juicy just above.

Donna held the cheeks of her ass wide apart, her panties to one side.

Billy went to his knees, his cock rubbing along her fiery cunt. Donna pressed her crotch up, feeling his balls rubbing along the crack of her ass, pressing at her asshole while he rubbed the shaft of his cock back and forth on her boiling cunt.

"That feels very good, baby," she hissed. "I can feel your cock throb against my cunt. But let's do play; let's fuck right now!"

Billy lowered his cock, sliding the head along the wet lips of his mother's cunt. As he dragged it to her asshole, Donna made a hissing sound. Billy watched as he pressed his cock against Donna's tight asshole, seeing the pucker sink inward. He could watch his mother's cunt throb this way, see her clitoris turn hard.

"Shove it to me, " Donna wailed, squirming her ass. "Don't shove it in easy and slow, baby! Ram it in me! Stab your cock right up my fucking asshole fast!"

With a grunt, Billy plunged his cock past the gripping ring of his mother's asshole. Donna squealed as her asshole stretched and widened for the hard shaft of his cock. Her cunt spasmed momentarily, and she drew her knees tight against her tits. With his cock penetrating her ass deeply, Donna clamped the ring about the base, her- asshole sucking hotly on his prick. Billy groaned with the sensations, and started pumping back and forth, fucking his mother's asshole, staring at her wet, hairy cunt opening and closing.

"Oh, baby, you feel so big in my ass"' Donna sobbed softly, squirming her ass onto him. ''Your cock feels like a fucking pole up my ass, and I love it! Stretch mother's asshole with your big, hard cock, Billy! Oooh, fuck my asshole!"

Billy fucked his cock in and out, rubbing at his mother's cunt with one hand. As her pussy juices smeared his palm, he brought his hand to his face, licking. He poked a finger into his mother's cunt as he fucked his cock in and out of her asshole, and licked his finger.

"Let me have a taste!" Donna whimpered, grinding her ass onto his cock. "Let me taste my cunt, too?"

Billy thrust his fingers into his mother's cunt, wiggling them about. Donna gasped with pleasure, his cock filling her asshole and two of his fingers pumping into her juicy cunt.

"Let me suck your fingers!" she cried.

Billy pushed his pussy-wet fingers to his mother's mouth. Donna immediately licked and sucked them, swirling her tongue about the wetness. She churned her ass, managing to hold her knees tightly against her tits. The hard friction of her son's cock pounding into her asshole set her flesh to rippling excitement, her clitoris bulging. She rubbed at her cunt with her own fingers, brought them to her mouth, and licked the cunt juices from them greedily.

"You like mother's asshole, baby? Do you love to fuck mother up the hot asshole?"

"Yeah, Mom? " Billy groaned. "Your ass is tight and hot and makes my cock stiff! I'm gonna fuck it and come in it! I'm gonna shoot so much come juice up your hot asshole, you'll taste it in your cocksucking throat!"

"Yes! Oh, God, yes!" Donna wailed, feverishly bucking her ass up and down on his cock. "Come up my ass! Fill mother's fucking asshole with that thick cream! My asshole wants it... my asshole is hungry for cock and come juice! "

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.