Billy's Hot Mom - Cover

Billy's Hot Mom

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She finally found somebody that not only does not mind her perversion but actually likes them too.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

They had a late dinner.

Donna could hardly believe they had been at it so long, that her son was still eager and willing.

She wore a man's shirt, white, which failed to conceal the lovely cheeks of her ass or the curls of her cunt. The three top buttons were left open, and her tits peeked provocatively at her son everytime she leaned over. She knew how she looked, and she could see the interest in her son's eyes.

Wearing something that revealed while it teased had value, Donna knew. Eliciting expectations was more exciting than showing total nakedness, sometimes. Not always, but sometimes. Billy was in his shorts, a white pair of jockey shorts that cupped his cock and balls sweetly. She loved to see the bulge they made, the way his ass was framed in them.

After she had cleaned and straightened the kitchen, they went back to the living room, where she turned on a light. Then, with her back to him, she bent far over to select something for the stereo. Billy, sitting on the couch, watched his mother's ass become exposed as the white shirt lifted. He could see the dark hair of her cunt as she leaned over. Donna peeked at him over her shoulder.

"Do you like the view, baby?"

"It's beautiful, Mother," he replied.

She shook her ass, making her cunt pooch between her thighs. Donna kept her ass waggling lewdly as she fitted a tape into the deck, and then soft music came on. She stood and faced her son, writhing her ass sensuously. This was what had started them today, she remembered, her lewd dancing for him. But that had been going on for some time, and it had just boiled over today. She lifted the shirt, flashing her cunt at him, twirled about and raised the shirt in back, shaking her beautiful ass. She danced about the room, flashing her tits, her cunt, her ass, for her son's enjoyment.

"Now, this is a flashdance," she laughed. "Not like that movie. That girl didn't flash anything. I'm flashing everything I have."

"Go, Mother!" he encouraged. "Shake your ass... shake your tits!"

"You just watch me shake them!"

Donna went into a vigorous, body-twisting dance designed for one thing only-to make her son's cock hard. Swinging her hips, her knees driving up and down, Donna jerked at her shirt, ripping buttons until her tits were showing, jumping up and down vigorously as she danced. Her nipples jutted out hard, and she swung her legs apart so show her son her cunt. Twisting about, she shook and churned her ass, flapping the shirt up and down. She bunched the cheeks of her ass together, relaxed them, then humped her hips back and forth.

Then she leaned over, her hands on the floor. The cheeks of her ass parted. Billy was staring at his mother's hairy cunt and ass, watching the hair-lined lips of her cunt suck inward, the ring of her tan asshole puckering. Donna peered with hot, excited eyes between her legs at her son.

"See anything you'd like to stick your cock in?"

Billy lowered his eyes to his mother's upside-down face, seeing her moist lips.

"Your mouth, Mother," he said.

Donna twisted her ass. "What about anything else?"

Billy gazed her cunt, seeing her pussy glisten wetly with juices, the hair making her cunt very, very tempting.

"Your cunt?'' he asked, not understanding what his mother was getting at.

"Anything else?"

"Your ass!" he groaned finally. "Your asshole, Mother!"

"Oooh, you're nice, baby," she mewled. "You want to fuck mother's mouth and [fuck her cunt and now you want to fuck me in the ass. You're very nice, baby."

Billy stood up, his cock pressing against his shorts.

"Take them off," she hissed. "Take those fucking shorts off and let mother see that hard cock'"

Billy quickly stripped his shorts off, dropping them on the couch. His cock stood up, pointing at the ceiling. His balls were full and swollen. Donna mewled softly, holding herself up with one hand and rubbing the other between her thighs. Billy watched her rub at her cunt, then his eyes burned as she fingered her own asshole.

Very slowly, Donna pressed her middle finger into her ass. Billy's cock jerked upward, a glistening drop of liquid forming on his piss hole. Donna shoved her finger completely into her asshole until her knuckles were against her ass ring. Then she pushed and pulled the finger in and out, finger-fucking herself in the ass.

"Your cock would feel so much better," she said. "Your cock would make mother's asshole feel so good! Want to fuck mother up this tight asshole, baby?"

Billy walked to his mother's uplifted ass, his cock leading the way, his eyes gazing at her finger which was fucking in and out of her ass. When he was close to her, he rubbed the dripping head of his cock along the back of one thigh, then up and down her juicy cunt. Donna squealed softly as she pulled her finger out of her asshole. She gripped his balls tightly.

"Ram it in my ass, Billy! " she cried. "Ram your hard cock up mother's ass! Please, fuck my ass!"

Billy angled his cock to his mother's asshole. He held her hips with strong fingers, watching the head of his prick pressing upon the tight heat of that ring. Donna clung to his balls, holding he breath, almost standing on her head for him. She shoved her head down farther until she could watch his balls and see her own cunt.

"Push!" she hissed.

But it was she who pushed

Donna pressed her uplifted ass back, feeling the pressure of his cock poking at the ring of her asshole. She sobbed softly as she felt his swollen prickhead starting to penetrate. She felt her asshole stretching, felt a slight burning sensation. Billy, staring at the way his mother's asshole sank inward, gripped her hips tightly and fucked forward.

"Ohhhh, yes!" Donna cried as her son's cock fucked into her asshole. "Oh, yes, yes, yes!"

The tightness gripped Billy's cock. He couldn't believe how tight her ass was. He fucked forward, watching his mother's asshole stretching and taking his cock. With her hand gripping his balls, his cock going into the boiling depths of her asshole, Billy fought to hold back a threatening discharge. As much as he loved the feel of his mother's cunt on his cock, this was something totally different-wonderful, hot and tight.

Donna's eyes were slitted as she gasped, feeling her son's cock sliding into her asshole. Her finger had never filled her ass this way, and she moaned with the stretching, stuffing feeling. It was great, fantastic, and she hissed softly as her son's cock fucked deeper and deeper. When his pack was deep as it could go, she pressed his balls upon her throbbing cunt.

"Fuck me, Billy!" she wailed. "Fuck my ass! Ooooh, baby, ram your hard cock in and out of mother's asshole! Ream my ass... fuck my ass... I want to feel your cock fucking my hot asshole hard and fast and deep!"

She waggled her ass, and Billy began fucking, watching his cock fuck in and out of her asshole. The stretching brown assring clung to his cock tightly, sucking and gripping. Donna squealed, feeling a cock in her body so deep, it was hard to believe. The burning way her asshole stretched about his cock sent wild, fiery hunger through her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.