Big Little Sister - Cover

Big Little Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Some Sort of Dog

Chapter 8: Hello Again!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Hello Again! - About two sisters, one of them with big breasts and the other not so big, and the flat chested one's fascination with her sister's breasts.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Sister   Voyeurism   Size  

My daughter Victoria's third birthday party has just ended. Why a child of three should *need* a party, I'm not sure, but she seemed to enjoy it. Little Pansy, I can say, hasn't expressed an opinion one way or the other, but she's only nine months old. I am having a rest. It gets tiring, keeping an eye on a bunch of kids, and my back aches when I stand up too long. I have never really become used to having such big breasts, especially when you compare them to the rest of me.

The girls are playing together, looked after by their Auntie Tanya, and her little girl, Suzanne. I love the sound of kids playing. It takes me back to when I was a little child with not a care in the world. But the story I am going to tell you took place more recently, five or six weeks ago.

Well, that's the intro over and done with. Time for a bit of explanation. Some people who are reading this may not have met me before. Well, Hi! Forgive me if I don't mention my name, but my parents don't want thousands of folks coming round the house staring throught the windows and into the garden, trying to catch a glimpse of us girls. We've been the talking point of the whole village for quite long enough for our notoriety to have lost any appeal it may once have had.

Notoriety? Well, yes. Although I have two children - two lovely little girls - I am only just eighteen. Two children at such a tender age? Surely, in these modern times et cetera... Well, no! Victoria wasn't planned, although I was having sex as if it had just been invented, ever since I invented it when I was fourteen.

Having a second baby was Tanya's idea! She said I ought to have my family while I was young enough to enjoy them. And I thought about that, and even discussed it with Mum, and we all thought about it. Well, we figured, I already had one kid, and that would screw up my school work anyway. Why not get a private tutor to teach me at home, and since I was at home anyway, why not have another baby? There's logic in there, somewhere!

Anyway, Tanya wanted me to keep on having babies so that I would be feeding all the time. Then she could suck my huge milk-laden tits! No ordinary little sister, Tanya! I remember when she first said she wanted me to keep on feeding for ever, we were lying in bed together, with my Victoria, and I looked down at Tanya's and my tits together on the sheets, and thought, there's the best part of ten feet of tit in this bed!

And Tanya, at the time, had been only eleven! Well, eleven and a half!

Well, you know the story now. I have two little girls. I am still feeding. My tits are enormous. The only part of the story that I haven't explained is that Tanya is a mother, too. Suzanne is just six months old. Tanya's tits aren't just enormous, they're absolutely gigantic! Having gallons of milk certainly helps. But she's fourteen now, and her titties have been growing more or less steadily since she was nine, so she's well used to having them by now.

That's one reason I don't always think of Tanya as a younger sister, more as a big little sister. She's not as tall as me: I'm around five feet four, she's five one, but her build is more... well, robust. It needs to be, carrying around fifty pounds of breast-flesh all the time. Her back and shoulders are far more powerful than mine, as you can feel if ever you get the opportunity to run your hands across her naked body.


Tanya's titties always were huge for her age. After first developing at only eight, she wore a C-cup bra at nine, and before she was eleven, she needed something like an N-cup. Custom-made, of course. Shortly after her eleventh birthday, her bust reached 54 inches, and her whole body was putting on weight. Then her hormones sort of settled down, and she slimmed back to a normal figure, if you can call a 60-inch bust normal!

I think Tanya deliberately went out one evening with the intention of getting pregnant. She always hung around (literally) with a bunch of kids from the village. They were all older than her, but to look at them together, you would never have guessed, of course. I knew they had little touching and feeling games, from some of the things Tanya had told me on Saturday nights when we played around in her bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.