Big Little Sister - Cover

Big Little Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Some Sort of Dog

Chapter 6: The Party

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Party - About two sisters, one of them with big breasts and the other not so big, and the flat chested one's fascination with her sister's breasts.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Sister   Voyeurism   Size  

Samantha was in my class. She was a big, noisy girl who boasted of having lost her virginity at twelve. She was taller than me, and her tits were magnificent, jutting globes that bounced mightily whenever she moved. Her hips were broad and wiggled hugely as she walked, especially when she thought any boys were watching. Which, to be fair, they usually were!

She was having a party to celebrate her parents being away for a weekend, and the house was being looked after by a man friend of theirs who, Samantha said, fancied her. She had invited about a dozen girls of our class at school, and around ten boys. I got permission from Mum to stop over at Samantha's that night, and three of the other girls had done the same. So, I discovered, had two of the boys.

The party itself was nothing special. We had music for dancing, but before long it had degenerated into a sex romp, with boys and girls pairing off and disappearing into various rooms, reappearing some time later adjusting their clothing. I lost my bra very early in the evening, then later, found myself in Samantha's bedroom with three other girls and two boys.

Even with my experiences with Tanya, I was amazed at some of the things the girls got up to with the boys and with each other, although I think I surprised them all with my well-practised tongue. I had easily the smallest breasts of the four girls, which made me envious, but it didn't seem to make any difference when we all really got down to action. I was able to do quite a bit of breast-play with the other girls, who, I could tell, appreciated it.

One of the girls, Sarah, was a fourteen-year-old with *huge* floppers that seemed to be almost as big as Tanya's. She was also extremely slim, fantastically so; she probably had around an eighteen inch waist measurement! As a result, once she was naked, they looked even bigger. She could stick both nipples in her ears at the same time, without bending her head forward. That's floppy! I gave Sarah's tits a good sucking, and she squatted on my face as she came, what felt like half a pint of girl-juice all over my head and shoulders.

After that, I received a lot of attention from some of the others who wanted to kiss, as well as from Samantha's parents' dog, which was thrown out several times, but kept finding his way back to me again. Each time, he mounted my leg, and thrust his long nose into the crotch of my panties. The boys thought it was great fun, and no doubt, so did the dog.

Samantha herself had disappeared halfway through the evening, together with Mark, the house-sitter. It was while I was avoiding the dog again that I blundered into her bedroom, and found our host vigorously riding Mark, with a lot of whooping and hollering as she bounced up and down on him.

The dog shot into the bedroom as soon as the door opened, and I followed, trying to catch him, but we all arrived on the bed at the same time, coinciding with Mark's orgasm and one of Samantha's noisier climaxes. The result was confusion, but the dog was expelled when he bit Samantha on the bottom. She gathered him up in her arms and carried him out of the bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.