City Lights - Cover

City Lights

by Caesar

Copyright© 1999 by Caesar

Erotica Sex Story: Rich and powerful man purchases a teenage slave girl which causes him to confront his own worth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   MaleDom   .

Copyright© 1998-2003

There was a young man of Bengal
Who swore he had only one ball,
But two little bitches
Unbuttoned his britches,
And found he had no balls at all.


Far below, the city lived and thrived. It was a hungry beast, prepared to devour even the heartiest of souls. I looked upon it with hatred and trepidation, though I was now a part of the beast. I needed the beast to survive.

The constant roar of noise lifted up to my penthouse, the lights causing even the darkest of nights to hide the brightest of stars. My brandy forgotten in my hand as I tried to make out a single soul in the jungle far below me. It wasn't the first time I had tried this, and as all others, I was unsuccessful. No one soul was as important as the whole of the beast, they were nothing compared to the city.

I had spent so much of my life trying to have my soul released from this beast, to have it returned to me. Instead, without even realizing it, my life was intertwined with the city. I needed it, a part of it needed me, I dared hope I was not simply an innocent for this beasts appetite.

Sometimes, though, I worry that I'm becoming like the beast. Devouring innocents. No, that is incorrect, I know I'm becoming like the beast. Perhaps this was the only way to save myself from becoming devoured.

I heard a rustling behind me and I needn't look. "I need to get home...", I held up a hand to silence her. Her prattle wasn't as important as what the city had to say, its roar deafening. The intended words were easy to judge, her husband would worry if she was missing much longer. I cared not.

Attractive but stupid. I used her as the beast used all the souls that entered within its grasp. She served her purpose, for my pleasure alone, even while she thought differently. Even as I heard her retreat, I chuckled at her earlier advances. Her greed and desire for her own selfishness had driven her to me. I'm sure she advanced because of her submission before me but it mattered little in the greater scheme that was my life.

I had a different woman like this nearly each night, if I wished it. Each thinking to control enough of me to get what they wanted. Did they not realize that they were just playing the cities rules? That it was the strong that survived, that thrived within? I doubt they thought anything beyond their limited vision or they would see that I gave nothing that did not benefit me.

Alone. I was used to it. I enjoyed it. I needed it.

Tomorrow was the day she arrived.

Sometime that early morning, I fell asleep on a large comfortable chair I kept on my penthouse veranda, listening to the roar of the beast.


They were on the way up, our meeting scheduled here in my penthouse. Never do I allow business to intrude on my privacy, but this business was also pleasure. The elevator buzzed and the double doors opened to allow my new business acquaintances to enter.

I simply sat in a huge couch that faced the elevator, the beast behind me out the windows, hiding my excitement. I have owned many things, purchased nearly anything available to purchase, but I have yet to own what I'm about to buy here today.

Tang smiled and undid the buttons of his overcoat, as it was raining outside. The big burly man behind him simply stood by the elevator and seemed to watch me and the whole apartment completely. The older woman, small thin and well-weathered, held the arm of a smaller thinner person.

Tang came over and immediately held out his hand to shake, I did, while watching the thin person standing near the older. Tang was the salesman whom I'd been in contact with several times in the last several weeks. "Ah, this weather sir!" He pulled off his overcoat and threw it over to the burly man, whom caught it effortlessly, and turned back to me. "This city, it rains so much!"

I half-smiled and nodded, but still didn't take my eyes off the thin person standing several feet behind Tang.

He saw my expectation, and I was glad our negotiations had been complete else my anxiousness would go against me. "As promised, exactly how you ordered!" He motioned with one hand and the older woman roughly tugged at a belt and scarf before ripping it dramatically from the thin small person.

A young naked girl stood shivering behind him. I could feel my eyes widen and my mouth dry as I looked upon her. He was right, she was just what I ordered.

You see, I was purchasing the ultimate in innocents, a mere child. Or rather, a early teenager, thirteen years Tang said. Well trained he promised, but still virginal. I had chosen out of generous list, with photographs', this young woman. She without a name, as clients tended to choose their girls name themselves. Her biography had said she was abducted and ransomed to her family somewhere in Scandinavia, but when the money was sent, she never was. Instead, she went over to the orient and had been under the severe tutorship of a trainer whom prepared her for this moment. Tang even said it was not so uncommon as many would believe.

Six years she had been trained, just for me.

I realized the penthouse was very quiet for several minutes, as Tang allowed me the honour of inspecting, from afar my new purchase. I realized the beast behind me roared in approval of my newest purchase, and I allowed myself to smile wide in pleasure. I was but a creature of the city, this girl an innocent to be devoured for my pleasures.

Tang dropped a thick envelope, slightly wet from the weather upon the glass coffee table and then turned back towards the elevator. He retrieved his coat from the big man and began to put it on, "She is yours, as agreed. You know how to contact me if you require anything else." A few buttons and he came back to me and held out his hand to shake, "A pleasure sir." I could see his rotten teeth as he smiled. The product of the third-world dentistry.

I barely noticed the three of them depart, and just sat and watched the shivering girl. She was blond haired with yellow-tanned skin, no tan lines of course. Her hair hung to mid-back, and was thick and looked dirty. I could see the sparse blonde hair between her legs, and felt my own shiver, of excitement. Her breasts, only beginning to form where mere hills upon her chest, they were perfectly positioned otherwise. There was a tiny round nipple, the colour a shade darker than her skin. It was her face, and especially her eyes, that haunted me since I drew her picture from the pile.

The teenager was gorgeous, in a innocent feminine way. Just looking upon her dirty hair and tired face, she was intoxicating. What an incredible purchase!

I already knew what I would call her, Sandi, after the first woman to suck my cock many many years before.

I stood up and went to the window and looked out upon the city, the beast, and the driving rain. I looked back over my shoulder and motioned her next to me.

She came, slowly, and I sensed her fear when she finally stood next to me.

"What do you see Sandi?"

I felt her look at me in surprise, to be named so quickly I believe. Sandi had to clear her throat before answering, even with the rain she was incredibly dry. "The city master." Her voice, was exotic, a blend of accents and environments. It was also the first time I had heard a woman call me "master" and I felt a quickening. In the truest sense of the word, I was her master.

"Do you like it or does it scare you?"

She felt puzzled, I could sense, but answered as soon as she came to a conclusion. "It scares me master."

I nodded gently, "Its a beast, this city. It will devour you. Do you understand Sandi?" I turned my face towards her tiny body and looked down at her innocent face and eyes.

She took some time to answer and looked rather scared, "No master, I don't understand."

I nodded, pleased, "Of course you don't." Looking back towards the beast, "The city devours all innocents Sandi, it leaves little of anything of value once its through... if your weak."

"Yes master." I doubt she understood, her bio said her official schooling had ended when she was only at an elementary level. Sandi could barely read and could not write nor even do simple arithmetic.

"Your innocent Sandi."

"Yes master, I am yours master."

"Of course." I smiled down at her in pleasure of our conversation, she in turn responded with a shy tiny smile of her own. "I am like this city Sandi, I will devour you." Her smile turned fearful again and she looked back at the city, anywhere but into my hard eyes.

The silence was thick as I let it hand for several minutes until I finally spoke firmly, "Through there you will find your cell," Tang advised giving her Spartan settings when not in my company, "prepare yourself for our evening."

Probably pleased to be given something substantial to do, Sandi gently replied, "Yes master", and departed to do as I asked.

I simply stared at the city.


How long I stood, I could not tell you but finally I felt her behind me without even moving. I turned to view my purchase in a wholly new light. Sandi was beautiful, cleaned, perfumed and prepared for me, her master. She wore the silk, see through white dress that I had earlier placed upon her bed. It was very sheer but it was also several long strips that hung to the ground from a gold collar around her neck and moved in a exquisite way when she moved. She was more perfect than I had envisioned her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.