Auntie, Mom's Friend and Mom

by John Doelman

 

Incest Sex Story: His mother got jealous and wanted the same thing that he was giving her friend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   .

The first awakenings of my sex drive happened when I was about 12. My first memories of experimentations with sex were over my Aunt Mary. This woman was my uncle's ex wife, a woman I always recognized as an undeniably beautiful woman, in a plastic sort of way. I never seemed to recognize that her body was probably never as good as I'd imagined, at least not until later years, but it was over her that I had my first fantasy.

I remember the very first time I blew my load. Mary had actually been in our house that day. I was home from school, for whatever reason, perhaps a holiday, maybe sick, maybe a Saturday, but Mary was there. I'd noticed over the days before that my cock became hard, and it felt good to stroke it whenever it got stiff. The house was small, tiny in fact, but whenever my mother's friends, of whom Mary was one, came to visit, they would spend most of their time in the tiny kitchen, talking and laughing and doing whatever stuff it was that adults did to keep themselves amused, so it seemed to me. It was easy for me to tell when the women in the house were moving about. It also happened that women were there quite frequently, as my mother was a seamstress who did quite a lot of work for friends.

So it was this day that Mary was over, and I'd found that rubbing my penis felt quite good. In fact, while sitting in the very room next to where my Aunt Mary and my mother were talking, I felt the urge to caress myself. I slowly unbuttoned my pants, not at the moment recognizing how dangerous that might be, and unveiled my erection, which had happened at the thought of Mary. I started to stroke myself, first slowly, then with more and more urgency, until within only a minute or so, I felt a release, and a tiny bubble of whiteness spewed from the tip of my dick. God, this felt wonderful! The sensation was the first of my life. And it had come over my aunt!

I had copies of Playboy under my bed. Now that I knew what the sensation was like, I knew what my cock was really for. I'd of course looked at the pictures before, but they took on new meaning then. It was even later that day, or perhaps night, that I slid the 'dirty' magazines out from under my bed, and looked at the centerfolds with new eyes. I was on my bed, on my stomach, looking at the gorgeous breasts, the mysterious hair that had always fascinated me (and still does) which looks like a triangle between these women's legs. And I felt my cock stiffen again. It felt good to feel the pressure of my thickening dick against the mattress. I wondered what it would feel like to expose my throbbing cock to the light fur bedspread under me. I thought of my Aunt Mary, the strawberry blond hair that looked so wonderful, the triangle that I wished I could see that was probably the same color, and unzipped my pants, and pulled them down, allowing the shaft of my cock to meet the fur of the covers. Again, I started moving my hips, and thrusting and dreaming of my sweet Aunt, and started pumping more and faster and faster until I felt a sweet release, and a big load of white came out of my dick, and I was pleased...

I was happy with this, and found that the feelings I had were more wonderful when I thought of my Aunt Mary as I rubbed my dick against the covers, for days on end. In fact, I'd discovered an even better way to satisfy myself. Putting my stiff cock between a fur covered pillow and the bedspread, and sliding my aching cock in and out between them, until the release came. God, it felt unbelievable!

Well, as I said, my mother was a seamstress. And she had many friends who needed work to be done. And in these days, the women who came to have their wares made became to regard me as just another piece of the furniture, so to speak. I think they often forgot in fact that I was a boy. So I got to see things that were more than I ought to have seen and still keep sexual thoughts away from my ever horny mind.

My favorite of my mother's friends was a woman of about her middle 40s, which described both her age and the size of her chest. Her name was Ginny, and she was impressive in my young mind. She was short, jet black hair, a tight, perhaps even flattish bottom, but tits that were huge and so noticeable that I'm sure I had been aware of them even before my sexual interest. I'd had the pleasure of seeing her run around in a state that no red blooded boy should have to see and not be able to relieve himself, which, after my discovery, I was doing regularly.

But there was one day that would live in my mind. Ginny was over, and getting some new top made. It was her custom, being something of a brazen and lower middle class woman, that she'd just take off her outerwear and be not the slightest bit conscious of her...appearance. I was sitting there, on the floor, looking up, and almost gasped as I noticed something I'd never seen before on this goddess- like woman in all the times I'd seen her in various states of undress. I looked up and saw a sheer bra that encased those lovely breasts ever so gently, and saw to my amazement that the sheerness exposed her aureoles, dark and half dollar sized, absolutely perfect to match the size and shape of those gorgeous melons. I couldn't stand it, and slipped off to my bedroom, where I immediately pulled off my pants, listening intently for any telltale footsteps signaling trouble, and proceeded to take my cock, now stiff and trembling from the sight of those massive orbs that I now wanted to suck more than anything in my life, and started to stroke myself harder and harder until the come splattered from my dick in an explosion of ecstasy. Oh God, oh God, Ginny, how I'd love to feel my love pole inside your sweet pussy...

I'd never forgotten the mystery of the dark triangle, either. It had not escaped my notice that the utter blackness of Ginny's hair had extended itself to the hair between her legs. Every chance I got, which were not nearly as many as I would have liked, I stole glances at her pubic area when she was in panties, the large, womanly kind, not the bikinis I'd experience in later life. I'd look for those stray wisps of blackness coming out from under those white sheer panties, and become excited.

I'd found my new fantasy. Every day, I'd dream of undressing Ginny, looking at that incredible body, touching it, feeling it, licking it kissing it, and fucking it. And every chance I got, whenever I was home and she was over at the house, I'd close my bedroom door, and listen through the reverberating of the house for the voices of Ginny and my mother, and pull down my pants and stroke my cock while I listened to the voice I wished I would hear in my ear, urging me to fuck her harder...

I was always careful to listen as closely as I could to the sounds of the footsteps, which came and went often, as the full length mirror with which the women always looked at themselves as they tried on the new clothes was inside the closet door which was right outside my room. So, nervously, I always listened, worried that one day there would be a knock on my door and that I'd embarrass myself. One day, it happened. Ginny was over and she was trying on a new hot pants outfit, which I knew from experience made her look incredibly fuckable. I heard them in the kitchen, Ginny and my mother, then heard very little. A moment later, there was knock on my door. I had, of course, my stiff cock out of my pants, this time, as circumstances would have it, beating away without the pillow using the friction of my hand, pulling at the skin, and as I tried in vain to stuff it back in, the door knob twisted, and the door opened. There, in the door way, was Ginny, black hot pants on and her sheer bra.

God, what now? I stopped, looked up in embarrassment. Ginny looked down at my shrinking cock, just stood there looking for a moment, no expression on her face, perhaps the trace of a smile on her lips. As I turned to try to hide my penis, she said, "I was just coming in to ask you what you thought of this new outfit." To which I replied in a mumbled voice something about it looking good. What was I going to do? My mother was going to find out now, and how would I stand the humiliation?

I buttoned my pants, and sat down, numbed. Figuring the worst, I was waiting for another inevitable knock on the door expecting to have to explain himself. Moments later, I heard voices in the kitchen, too embarrassed to even try to listen. The voices seemed to go on for a very long time, and I couldn't imagine what the two women could possibly be discussing for so long a time. I was beating it, and that was all. Presently, I heard the back door open, and someone go out, a car start, and pull out of the drive. Now I'd had it, I was thinking, Ginny's gone, and my mother is going to let me have it.

There was that knock on the door. God, I thought. "Yeah, come on in," I said in resignation. The door opened, and I was in shock. There stood Ginny, still in her black hot pants, but that was all. Those gorgeous tits, that I'd dreamed of for months now, were unholstered from their sheer bra, hanging free, the nipples dark against her pale skin, the beginnings of erectness at the tip. I was speechless. Despite my shock, the desire for this woman took over my surprise. She stood there in the doorway like the sultry bitches I'd see in later life, pornographic movies. Her voice, a bit gravelly as always, said "Well, what do you think?" I didn't know what to say. "You're mother and I talked over what I found you doing. It's not a secret to her, you know. She hears your bed creaking as you play with yourself. I told her what a beautiful cock you have, and we talked about it, and I convinced her that it was about time you had the chance to use it. I've see you looking at me when I'm undressed. I know you want to fuck me. Your mom told me your dad is out of town, and she said she'd go out for a few hours and leave us alone. Now, do you want to let me see that sweet penis, darling?"

Almost literally, my jaw dropped. I saw this vision slowly moving toward me, those luscious mammaries bouncing together as she moved to me. "Pull you pants off," she said, almost demanding. I did what she told me, now showing her my naked cock, now standing stiffly again. She came over to me, and knelt down. She took the shaft of my dick, actually now harder than it had ever been before, and started to stroke it. I lasted all of about a minute before spewing into her face and hair, as she'd kept herself that close. She loved it. Being as young as I was, my dick stayed hard. She obviously wanted more. With some of my come still on her face, she leaned closed, and started to lick the head of my still swollen dick. Her tongue went all over, then up and down the shaft, until I came again, in her mouth. I wanted her badly. She stood up, and gently pushed me into a seated position on my bed. She moved her big pretty tits into my face, and urged me to suck those huge dark nipples which were harder than I would have imagined. Then, she slipped off the hot pants, along with the panties I'd wanted to see her out of, and let me stare into that thick black bush that I'd dreamed of for months.

She told me she wanted me to lick her. I didn't know exactly what she meant. But she showed me. She lay back on my bed, and spread her legs. It was glorious, looking a that cunt, which was glistening with wetness. "Be careful, and put your finger in me." I did. "Go in and out." And I did, faster, as she started breathing harder. "Oh God, take out your finger and lick where you were fingering," she panted, and I did, tasting my first musk, which I then didn't want to stop. She bucked and swayed, and then, right when I couldn't stand it any more, she said "Get on me and fuck me, you little fucker." And I fucked her wildly, while she lay back and moaned and came. I fucked her about 4 times in the little bit of time we had that day.

After the experience I'd had, I was sexually in love with Ginny. I was sure I'd always want to fuck her. I'd finally gotten to see every inch of that delightful wench that I'd always dreamed of. She was far from perfect, of course. I saw the bulge of fat around her belly, which I in fact found sexy. Those tits I'd seen as perfect were heavier and had some stretch marks, her legs had cellulite, but none of that mattered. I'd eaten, sucked, fucked her, did everything a man can do to a woman.

I wondered how I'd be able to face my mother, though, even though it sounded certain that she'd given her 'blessing'. The phone rang, and I picked it up. My mother, oh God. But she was short with me, wanted to talk to Ginny. I handed her the phone, heard some words, and she hung up. "Your mother will be home in 10 minutes. She's tired, wanted to know how things went. I'm going to get dressed and meet her outside."

"Can't you stay and be with me when she comes home?," I asked, not wanting to face that alone. "No, it will be okay. We'll be doing a lot more of this. I need to talk to your mom about that, alone."

Great. She dressed, stood there in front of me, made exaggerated movements designed to show me more of her tits and that delicious cunt, let my run my hands through her pussy hair before she put her panties on. I didn't want her to leave. But I heard my mom's car pull in, and she was gone. I stayed in my room, not wanting to face mom. Later on that evening, I had to venture out. I didn't know what my first encounter with mom would be like; I was very nervous. But it wasn't any problem. She was sitting on the sofa, and when I walked out, all she said was "I was wondering when you were going to come out of there." And she smiled a bit.

I knew my mom had known about my masturbation. At least once, she'd knocked on my door when I was shaking my bed, and I'd heard an admonition beyond the door to stop doing that. She knew, all right. But it wasn't like I lived in a particularly prudish family. Nudity wasn't unheard of in my house. I'd walked in on my mother in the bathroom many times, and she'd not made any particularly big deal about my looking at her breasts or the rest of her body, although she would not be obvious, and covered herself relatively shyly. But I was naturally curious about the female body, and she wasn't about to let her hang-ups get in the way of normal healthy development. I'd heard things in the past years about my mother, offhand comments by my father, words that as I grew older led him to the conclusion that my mother was not a very sexual being, didn't like sex much, wasn't much interested. But I'd seen enough, of my mother's body, often enough, to know that she was built rather nicely for sex. She was in decent shape, mid 40s, like Ginny, big breasts, though not nearly as big as hers, brown hair that darkened in the pubic patch. I'd always wanted to stare more between her legs, but I could never do it, as I could never have been that obvious. Yes, she was okay, as a woman, though I'd never thought of her in that way.

But my experiences with Ginny kept going. Ginny would come over when my mother knew my father would be away, and there were times when Ginny would come to get me to take me back to her house where we would fuck and suck until I couldn't get it up any more. She was the world's best fuck, I thought, and I loved her, or at least my cock did.

So it was even more amazing when something new and different happened in my life.

One night, when I was reading in my room, I'd heard my mother running her nightly bath water. Quite ordinary. I heard her slip into the tub, heard the splashing of the water, thinking nothing of it, maybe thinking of my sweet Ginny. Again, my father was away, and I felt I should have done something about getting Ginny over, but I knew she was working this night. Maybe I'd get to fuck her later on in the week, I thought. And again, I heard the slip and slide of my mother getting out of the tub, heard the sounds of her preparing herself after her bath, and kept on reading. A few minutes later, there was a knock on my door.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure," I said.

My mother was wearing the usual bathrobe, the one she always wore in the evenings after her bath, the one she wore as she sat on the couch and watched TV. I wasn't worried about some embarrassing talk about Ginny coming from her anymore. I felt that the three of us had come to a common understanding. So I was a bit surprised when she sat down on my bed across from me, and started asking questions.

"I know we haven't spoken about this before, but I was wondering how things with Ginny are?"

I wasn't sure what she meant, and I was getting very nervous all of a sudden. God, what if she's decided it's wrong and I can't fuck her anymore?, I thought.

"Well, what exactly do you mean, Mom? I mean, she's great. You know what we're doing, right? I mean you guys talked about it the first night she was here, and I thought everything was cool, and..."

"You must really think she's something, though, to want to be with her all the time. I would have thought a girl your own age would interest you more, wouldn't have thought a 43 year old woman would get you that hot..."

"Mom, it's kind of embarrassing to hear you say a woman gets me hot, ya know..."

"It's true, isn't it? I mean, if she didn't, why would you want to spend so much time with her? She's told me everything, you know. It's not like we don't talk..."

I was beginning to feel something. I heard some subtle, maybe not so subtle things in my ears that were going right to my dick, and I was wondering how I could be having these twinges in my crank with my own mother in the room. "Well, what is it that you talk about?"

"Ginny likes to get into it. You know that she's like a truck driver sometimes with her mouth. Maybe you like that, too. But she says how much you like to...suck her boobs..."

"Aww mom, I don't want to hear you talk like that..."

"No, no no, it's okay. In fact, it's more than okay. I want...I need..." She stumbled over her words "Something from you. When you come in the bathroom with me when I've been undressed..."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.