Nympho Moms - Cover

Nympho Moms

by Eros

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Incest Sex Story: After a car accident his mom was very protective and comforting to him, in every way.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   .

The day I turned 16, my Dad was killed in a car accident driving me home from school. I was okay except for some minor internal damage, but I was confined to bed for months after the surgery. My mom spent a lot of time with me during that time, just holding me... more often than not, we would both fall asleep together. Once, after I was feeling a lot better, I woke up while Mom was still asleep. I was lying with my head against her breasts. She was on top of the covers and I was under them. I pulled her dress up until I could see her panties.

This got me really hot, and I unbuttoned the top of Mom's dress, and then got her bra undone. I sucked on one of her nipples for a few minutes, and then I got braver and started feeling her between the legs, rubbing her hot, silky pussy mound through her panties. This went on for only a few minutes before she woke up, but contrary to what I had expected, Mom put her arm around me and pulled me even closer to her, and let me suck on her breast until I fell asleep, with my hand still cupping her panty-covered pussy.

That night, I asked if I could sleep with her, instead of going back to my bed, and she said ok. When she came to bed, she was wearing panties and a pajama top. I snuggled up to her, and she put her arm around me and held me close. I could feel her nipple against my cheek, and I started trying to suck on it through her pajamas, but she pushed my head away. I thought that would be the end of it, but she unbuttoned her pajama top, opened it wide, and pulled me back to her. I lay there with her nipple in my mouth, sucking on it, with both hands feeling and squeezing both of her breasts until she would pull it out of my mouth, shift around and put her other nipple in. I guess she was getting a little sensitive, so every once in awhile she would give me her other nipple to suck on.

I was getting more excited all the time, and she was breathing deeply, and her nipples were hard as rocks. I remembered from earlier what I had done, and I reached down and put my hand on her panties again, right on her pussy. Mom opened her legs a little, so I started rubbing. I could feel the crease of her pussy through her panties. It was very hot and damp and she seemed to get hotter and damper the more I stroked her. I rubbed and pushed her panties into the lips of her pussy until they were all wet. I moved my hand up to Mom's waist, and got my hand under her panties and moved it down until I got it in her hair. I was really surprised at all the hair she had down there. I felt her pussy lips, and they were warm and wet. I kept rubbing, and then I put a finger in her and I guess I found her clit (I didn't know anything about what that was back then) because she opened her legs wider and her hips kind of bucked up. I kept rubbing, and my finger slid deeper into her pussy. Mom took my hand in hers and pulled it back up a little and moved my hand back and forth where she wanted it.

All this time, I had a terrific hardon, and was hunching up against her leg. Just as I was about to cum, Mom arched her back up, closed her legs on my hand, and hugged me even tighter to her breast. I didn't know it of course, but she was cumming, and as she was doing so, I couldn't hold back any longer and came in my shorts, rubbing up against her leg.

That was the first time that my mom and I had an orgasm together, but it wasn't the last! As it turned out, Mom was a very highly sexed woman, and it seemed that Dad's death had released all her hidden passions.

I came home early one day and saw my mom fucking Terry Dalton, a boy that lived up the street.

He was 17, a year older than I was at the time. We used to play basketball and football together. We went to different schools, so we weren't real close. He delivered the paper, and I found out later that he had been collecting for the paper that afternoon and my mom had just gotten out of the shower when he came calling. She had him come inside while she went to get the money. When she came back and sat down her robe fell open and Terry saw her pussy, and he reached out and touched it, and one thing just led to another and soon he was between my mom's legs fucking the shit out of her.

I wasn't supposed to be home for at least another hour. But when I got there, I heard my mom groaning like she does when she's being fucked really hard. Sneaking up the hall, I peeked into her bedroom. Mom was getting fucked alright, and hard... She was naked, with her legs spread high and wide, and some young stud was between her thighs, slamming his prick into Mom's upthrust cunt for all he was worth.

I didn't know who it was until Mom moaned that she wanted to get on top. Then, when they turned, I could see it was Terry. My heart was pounding so hard I was afraid they would hear it. Terry fucked her for at least another half hour, making mom cum several times. I came too... into my hand... as I jerked off, watching Terry ram his big fat cock into my mother's cock-hungry cunt.

The same night I saw Terry fucking my mom I got to sleep with her again, and as soon as she got in bed I started sucking on her nipples again, and feeling her pussy. After a little while she took her panties off, and started pushing (I guess steering would be a better description) my head down off her breasts and toward her stomach. By the time I got to her navel, I KNEW what I wanted to do, and she spread her legs wide, and I got my first real closeup look at her pussy. My mom doesn't have a whole lot of hair down there like some women do, so I could see her juicy wet cuntslit real clearly.

Soon I was kissing Mom's pussy, not really knowing what to do, but she seemed to like it so I started sticking my tongue into her hole. That obviously felt better, 'cause Mom grabbed the back of my head an pulled my face into her cunt. She felt and tasted good, and I did that for quite a while. Then Mom opened up her pussy with her hands and started rubbing her clit (I didn't even know what it was or what it was called at that time) with her finger. Then she told me to lick it with just the tip of my tongue, and then later told me to suck it like I did her nipples. When I did that, she really went wild.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.