Moms the Word - Cover

Moms the Word

by Eros

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Incest Sex Story: His twin sister told him that his mother is interested

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

For years, my twin sister, Sandra, and I have been enjoying family reunions for reasons other than the obvious. We've been shameless lovers since we turned 16, and last time we were together, she asked me if I'd ever had the hots for Mom.

I hadn't really thought about it, but as soon as Sandy put that naughty thought in my mind I began seeing dear old Mom in an entirely different light. The next morning when our big family gathered for breakfast, I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

Matters were only exacerbated by the fact that Mom wore a robe that revealed more than a "proper" amount of her abundant cleavage. Several times she caught me staring in her direction, and she always looked back as if to say, `I know what you want, but what are you going to do about it?'

Sandy was watching the whole thing, and later that day said she thought Mom was hot to trot. I'd always believed everything my twin told me, so I didn't doubt her for a second. But the problem was, how could I find out if Mom was really interested ?

Good old Mom took care of that herself that very night (with a little help from Sandy!), and boy was I surprised. Since we first fucked at the boathouse, that was where Sandy and I always met. I was early that night, maybe a little extra horny with all the talk about fucking Mom, and waited impatiently in the darkness.

I stripped off my clothes and jerked on my rock-hard cock, wondering what was taking Sandy so long. Finally I heard steps on the deck outside and saw her slip inside. I was so eager to fuck, I practically jumped on her, and not until I wrapped my fingers around her huge tits did I realize my mistake.

"Mom?"

"Yes, baby," she said, patting my cheek before reaching for something else. She grabbed my hard cock and squeezed.

"Sandy told me you had a surprise for me in the boathouse. Is this it, son?"

"Yes, m'am," l blurted, immediately realizing how silly that sounded. Mom chuckled and started undressing.

"I don't think we have to worry about manners, son. We're just here for some serious fucking, right?"

"You bet!" l quickly agreed.

I watched excitedly as Mom peeled off her clothes. When she was naked, l held out my arms and she hurried into my embrace. There's no way l can describe how it felt when we pressed our naked bodies together and I felt my Mom's beautiful tits and rubbed her soft, inviting pussy for the first time. It was like a wet dream come true!

Mom had a pretty impressive body for a lady of 35, and I hastened to explore every inch of it. We dropped to the blanket I'd spread for Sandy and myself and pulled Mom beside me.

As we kissed passionately, my hands roamed her body, caressing her smooth, satiny tits and taut firm little ass. Wordlessly, Mom hooked one leg over my thigh and slid her hips toward me. She was rubbing her cunt against my throbbing prick, and the contact with her hot, juicy slit sent lusty thrills coursing through my sensitive cockhead.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.