Moms Lusty Lesson - Cover

Moms Lusty Lesson

by Eros

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Incest Sex Story: He was a young man on his way out to the world. He needed some advice on sex and who's better to give it to him than his own mother?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   .

There were no tears in my mother's eyes when she stood on the porch watching me carry suitcases out to my old, beat-up Volkswagen. Mom's young for her 34 years, and she'd been restless about having a seventeen-year-old son around the house ever since she hooked up with the rich widower from town. My father had walked out over ten years ago, which is a fucking long time for a sexy, young-looking woman like my mother to have to set a "good example". And I'm at that stage where you're itching to make it on your own.

When I'd stuffed the last box of my junk into the car, I came back to give Mom one fast hug. She was wearing a thin silk robe and expensive French perfume, both presents from her new man. My arms tightened about her in unexpected passion as our lips brushed together.

"Keep your toilet clean," Mom said. "Men never clean their toilets."

"Those are real words to live by, Mom. I'll treasure them," I chuckled.

She giggled, her soft, slender boobs brushing against my chest. I was still holding her a little too tight, maybe because I was more nervous about leaving home than I'd realized. Besides, Mom was pleasant to hold, all blonde softness and silken sweetness. A musk undertone in her perfume tickled my nostrils like an illegal aphrodisiac.

"Can't give you any others," she said. "Cleaning and fucking is all I've ever been good at, and I sure can't give my own son any advice about fucking!"

The strong language was something else that was new, another "gift" from her rich boyfriend. Apparently, it amused him to hear her shapely lips speak the words "fuck." I myself still wasn't used to it, but I couldn't stop myself from shivering pleasantly.

"Actually, Mom, I'd be very interested in hearing what you have to say about fucking," I told her.

Mom got a strange look in her eyes when she saw that I wasn't joking. Impulsively, I dropped my hands from her shoulders to her firm, round ass and squeezed, feeling Mom's cuntmound press seductively against my rapidly growing cock-bulge. As soon as she felt my hands seductively massaging her asscheeks, Mom seemed to lose control. She pulled my mouth up to hers and kissed me like she'd never kissed me before. Usually all I got was a motherly peck on the lips, but this time Mom put all she had into it. It was a real open-mouthed, tongue-down the throat lover's kiss, hot and wet and passionate, and I responded with equal enthusiasm.

My lips parted, accepting the thrust of her probing tongue. I sucked it gently until she curled it up tight and poked the sensitive flesh behind my teeth. Her nipples pressed against me, their sharp erectness poking hard through her thin robe and my knit shirt.

"No, honey", she said breathlessly. "We shouldn't be doing this."

Mom broke out of our incestuous embrace as abruptly as she'd entered it, her gorgeous tight ass swaying under her robe as she hurried into the house. Emboldened by the lusty way she had kissed me, I followed Mom inside and pulled her roughly into my arms. This time, our kisses melted together like chocolate over an open flame. Our crotches melted together too, the iron hardness of the lump in my jeans fitting neatly into the V-shaped delta of her invitingly soft crotch.

"Oh, God, baby!" Mom murmured between quick, eager sucks on my lower lip. "What are we doing?"

"I think you're about to give me some motherly advice on sex," I replied.

"This could get out of hand, David," she breathed.

"Oh, Mom! I want it to get out of hand!", I replied, grinding the hardness of my cock suggestively against her prominent cuntmound.

With a low moan, she released the sash holding her robe and let it fall open. Then it was my turn to moan... Mom wasn't wearing anything except her skin underneath.

"Ohhhh, Mom!" I said. "You're beautiful!"

Kneeling in front of her, I planted a series of wet, passionate kisses all the way from her nipples, down over the slight curve of her belly, to the delicately furred lips of her cunt. I inhaled deeply, letting the heady female odour of perfume and pussy assail my nostrils. It was like a powerful aphrodisiac. I was just about to open my mouth and poke my tongue into the juicy slit between her moistly pouting cuntlips when Mom laughed and pulled me back up to my feet.

"Take off your clothes, honey" she said. "Your cock is busting out of those jeans. Let me see the body I gave you, son."

I obeyed without hesitation, my erect cock springing free as I rapidly stripped down to bare skin. It had only been a few months since my last work-out with my high school football team, and I still had granite in the muscles at my thighs and shoulders. My mother used one hand to squeeze urgently at my bicep while she used the other to rub the oozing head of my erect and throbbing prick.

"Jesus, honey! You've got a monster!" Mom cooed. She gave me a gentle shove, and I sat down hard on the sofa.

She dropped to her knees between my legs and took my cock in her hands, fondling and squeezing it gently, as if testing it's bulk and stiffness.

"Mmmmmm, nice and hard for Mother," she purred. "A lot of girls are going to try to get their hands on this big fucker, baby! And the first thing they're gonna want to do with it is this..."

Without another word, Mom bent over and closed her hot lips around my cockhead and sucked. I watched in awe as my hard prick-shaft was expertly engulfed by my mother's tightly stretched lips. God, it felt good! I was in horny teenager's heaven. Moaning loudly, I grabbed the back of my mother's blonde head and forced more of my prick into her mouth, enjoying the hot, tight wetness of her throat as it enveloped my cock like a cunt.

I stared at my prick sliding in and out of her mouth as Mom bobbed her pretty head up and down over my crotch. She looked younger than ever when she sucked so hard that she stretched out the small muscles around her mouth.

Sliding her hands under my ass, Mom sucked expertly up and down the full length of my cock, every now and then glancing up-hotly into my contorted face.

"Ohhh, God, that's good!" I moaned, clutching her hair in my clenched fists. "Suck my cock, Mom! Uhhhh, yeahhhh! Suck it!"

Mom's hands slid under my ass as she urged me to fuck up into her mouth. I did, watching her lips squeeze my cock, listening to the soft wet sounds her mouth made. Mom's fiery eyes were turned up to watch me, she was really getting off by just sucking my cock, I could tell. Her ass was writhing about like crazy and she was pressing her thighs together, squeezing her cunt as she sucked my prick.

Her tongue licked and pressed my cock to the roof of her mouth. I could feel every ridge and curve of her throat around my shaft. I was amazed. my own mother was one hell of a good cock-sucker!

"Mmmmm," she purred as I began to fuck her gorgeous mouth. "Mmmmmmm! Ummmmmm!"

Mom must have been able to tell by the powerful throbbing of my cock that I was close to coming. She squeezed my ass hard, pulling my prick deep into her mouth. I knew Mom was going to swallow my load. Her eyes blazed in a pleading look of need, silently telling me to fill her mouth with my impending release.

She moaned like an animal as she sucked, twisting her lips around my cock as I began to fuck her face faster and faster.

"I'm gonna come, Mom!" he groaned. "Ohhhh, God! Fuck!... I'm gonna come so fucking hard, Mom!"

As the most intense orgasm of my life flashed through my loins and up into my brain, I felt the first gush of fuck-cream explode into her mouth. Mom choked a bit at first, but quickly recovered, drinking down my squirting jism thirstily, making wet, gulping sounds as she swallowed. I was so far gone I kept my cock fucking into her mouth as I came, grunting loudly and arching my hips up off the couch.

Mom's eyes gazed hotly up at my face as she milked the last drop of cum from my quivering prick. Then, she lovingly held my cock in her mouth after I'd finished, rolling it about with her tongue.

"God, baby!" she moaned softly when she let my cock fall from her lips. "You came a fucking gallon! You almost choked me, you came so fucking much, honey."

"I know!", was all I could manage.

Mom sat on the sofa beside me and opened her thighs wide.

"Feel how hot sucking you off has made me, Davey!" she grinned sexily.

I reached out and palmed my mother's cuntmound, slipping my middle finger inside her juicy, wet slit as I did so. She was wet alright, very, very wet!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.