Donna's Three Sons - Cover

Donna's Three Sons

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - She's lonely and horney and can't afford to be caught having an affair so she turns to the only people that can help

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Donna and her sons were just clearing away the lunch dishes when Bernie looked out the window and yelled, "Hey, Mom, look who just drove up... it's Dad!"

He didn't look too happy about it, and neither did his brothers. The boys knew that if Carl and Donna reconciled, the family fun would be over. Their father was a stern man who would beat them black and blue and throw them out of the house if he ever found out they'd been fucking their mother. The boys looked anxiously at Donna.

"You guys go on out back and finish your chores," she said. "I'll handle this."

Begrudgingly they obeyed, looking more than a little concerned. Donna went to the window and watched Carl get out of his car. Tall, dark-haired and very good-looking, he was just as physically attractive to her as ever. But she hated the smug look on his face as he walked up the front steps. He really was a self-centered prick, she thought.

He rang the doorbell, and Donna went to answer it. Brushing past her into the house, he said, "Well, this is your lucky day, baby. I've decided to come back."

"You've what?" Donna exclaimed. "What about your little slut of a girlfriend?"

Carl reddened slightly and said, "Aw, the hell with her. That's all over now. I'm ready to come back to you and the boys."

"Really?" Donna said dryly. "Pardon me if I'm a little puzzled, Carl, but a few days ago you said you were going to marry this girl. She didn't dump you, did she?"

He got even redder.

"Would you believe she decided I'm too old for her?" he sneered. "The stupid little bitch had it made, and then she decides to run off with some young stud she met at the bowling alley."

Donna turned away to hide a smirk. So Carl had gotten a taste of his own medicine? She loved it. But then she stiffened as he came up behind her and slipped his arms around her to cup her tits. He began squeezing and molding her firm, round tits and rubbing against her. Despite her anger, Donna felt her pussy tingle at her husband's touch.

"I bet you'll be pretty glad to have me back, huh, baby?" he said. "You must be pretty horny by now. But I'm all ready to take care of that. Let's go to bed."

Her husband's hands on her body were getting to her. Carl could be very persuasive when he wanted to be, but despite the lust rising rapidly in her loins, Donna thought about her sons and the fun she'd been having with them. That would all end if Carl came back. Not only that, but she'd be giving up the great sex she'd been having with her boys only to risk having Carl run off on her again. What did she need with a bastard like him? If she wanted sexual satisfaction, she already had it with her three horny young sons.

"Carl, I'm not interested in getting back together," said Donna, wriggling out of her husband's grasp. "I'm proceeding with the divorce. Now, please leave."

He stared at her stupidly, his mouth hanging open.

"Jesus! I'm beginning to think all women are crazy," he scowled angrily. "Well, go ahead and divorce me, Donna, but you're gonna be sorry when you do."

"Oh, I don't think so," Donna smiled smugly. "Now get out!"

Carl stormed out of the house and drove away in a cloud of smoke and screeching tires Donna she wasn't at all sorry to see him go. Sure, some day the boys would marry, leave home, but by then she would have found herself another man, a guy her own age, somebody who'd treat her better than Carl had. She wasn't worried about the future.

In fact she wasn't even thinking about the future, only the present. Carl's hands had excited her to the point where her pussy was itching for cock, and this time she knew exactly how to quench her insatiable desires. She hurried out back and as she'd expected, the boys weren't doing anything, just pacing around waiting for her. No doubt they were wondering what had happened between her and their father.

"What did Dad want, Mom?" Matt asked anxiously. "He isn't coming back, is he?"

"No, honey, he isn't," Donna smiled. "We just had a few things to settle about the divorce. And now I've got a nice treat for you guys, so come on in the house."

The boys looked delighted now that they knew nothing would interfere with the fun they were having with their sexy mother. Donna led the way into the house, knowing full well that three pairs of lusting eyes were focused on her shapely undulating ass. She proceeded directly to the master bedroom. There she quickly stripped, then walked over to the king-size bed and stretched out.

"Mommy's feeling horny, boys," she grinned. "So let's have a little more fun. Last one undressed and over here is a rotten egg."

Clothes started flying in every direction as the three brothers competed to see who could get to their gorgeous, naked mother first. She watched with undisguised lust as they uncovered their trim teenage bodies. Their young cocks were starting to stiffen already, and Donna wriggled her horny ass on the bed in lusty anticipation. Carl had been right in one respect... this really WAS her lucky day.

Not many love-starved housewives were lucky enough to have three handsome, virile young teenage boys to take care of their horniness. Donna's pussy grew hot and wet as the brothers finished stripping and raced for the bed. They dived onto it and almost broke the springs, all of them hitting the bed at the same time.

"Hmmmmm, I guess it was a tie," Donna grinned.

"Oh, no, it wasn't," Bernie cried, making a dive for her.

Before his older brothers could even get near her, Bernie was snuggled up to his pretty mother and fondling her hot, naked tits. She felt this stiff cock stabbing against her thigh and leaving sticky spots of juice. Terry and Matt scowled at him, then voiced their disapproval.

"Bernie, you little rat!" Matt exclaimed.

"That's not fair," Terry snapped.

"Aw, you guys are just jealous 'cause I got to Mom first," Bernie said smugly. "Tough shit. You'll just have to wait your turn."

Donna could see that Bernie was enjoying the hell out of his triumph over his older brothers. She decided to add to his enjoyment. She pulled him into a tight, passionate embrace and kissed him, wantonly rubbing her swollen cunt-mound against his cock. Bernie gave a muffled groan of lust and thrust his tongue into his mother's mouth, returning her kiss hotly.

Donna broke the kiss and muttered lustily, "Mmmmmmmm, Bernie, you're making me so horny. Your cock is so big and hard and... uhhhhhh, honey, I want you to fuck me with it... right now!"

Bernie beamed with pride. His mom was making him look really good in front of Terry and Matt.

"Alriiiiight! You got it, Mom!" he grinned enthusiastically. "How about with you on top?"

"Sure, honey," Donna said, staring hungrily at her young son's cock.

Bernie stretched out on his back, and his tireless young prick stood straight up, stiff and steely, drooling pre-cum. It was all ready for action... and so was Donna. The sight of a nice hard cock always had that effect on her. She threw a leg over her son and straddled his lean young hips.

Bernie gazed up at her, practically cross-eyed with lust. His mother had such a fantastic body, slim and curvy, yet with those big, firm tits which were wobbling enticingly as she got into position over him. She started rubbing the hot, wet flesh of her cunt-slit over the engorged head of his cock.

"Go ahead, honey," she purred, "stick it in me."

"Oooooh, shit yeahhhh," Bernie sighed blissfully.

Lifting his ass off the bed, he positioned the swollen head of his cock into his mother's soaked cuntal opening and then slid his prick up into her with deliberate slowness. He wanted to savor that first thrust, but he also wanted to drive his brothers wild. He succeeded. Matt and Terry watched the slow progress of their young brother's long, thick cock into their mother's tight, slippery cunt and groaned.

"Uhhh, shit," Matt cried enviously.

"Oooh, fuck," sighed Terry.

Both boys wished it was their own stiff cocks gliding up into the tight, juicy heat of their mom's clinging little cunt. They shivered with longing and envy as Bernie slowly and deliciously buried his hard young prick in Donna's pussy. He prolonged the thrust as long as he could.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, that feels fantastic!" he cried.

"Awww, shut up, Bernie and get on with it!" Terry snapped.

"Yeah, hurry up and fuck her, man," Matt growled selfishly. "We want our turn, too!"

"Well, you'll just have to be patient, guys," Bernie said with a maddening grin, " 'cause I'm gonna take my time and fuck Mom real slow. I wanna enjoy this."

His brothers looked ready to murder him, but they didn't say anything more. They knew he was just egging them on. They lounged on the bed and watched, stroking their fierce, belly-hugging hard-ons. At last Bernie sank his cock so deep into Donna's cunt that only his balls were showing.

"You got it all now, Mom," he said hoarsely.

"Yes, honey, I feel it," Donna moaned. "It feels so good. Fuck me now, baby. Mommy needs it real bad."

She wasn't kidding. Bernie's slow, deep penetration had driven her wild with excitement, and she was creaming all over his deeply-lodged prick. She ached for some hard action, wanting to feel his thick hard-on reaming and pounding her itching little cunt. She didn't have long to wait. Bernie gave a snort of lust and started fucking her in the quick eager strokes she loved.

"Unnnnhhhh, yesssss," she gurgled, "really give it to me, honey, fuck me hard."

Bernie didn't need much prompting, of course. He was grunting and panting and moaning as he hammered his swollen cock in the tight, silky tunnel of his mother's hot cunt. He fucked her faster and harder as his arousal mounted, and her body quivered with the impact, her big ripe tits jiggling and swaying erotically.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.