Donna's Three Sons - Cover

Donna's Three Sons

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She's lonely and horney and can't afford to be caught having an affair so she turns to the only people that can help

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Matt and Terry burst into laughter. "Aw, come off it, Bernie," Matt howled."You've never fucked a girl in your life. You wouldn't even know what to do!"

"I would too!" Bernie snapped. "And if you two get to make out with Mom, then so do I."

Matt and Terry just continued to howl with laughter, not taking him seriously. Donna was inclined to turn him down, too. She didn't find the situation funny, but she thought that taking her youngest son's virginity was a very sobering one. She decided to send his brothers away and talk to him privately so he could at least save his pride.

"Okay, you two," she said to Matt and Terry, "it's time to get serious. You've had your fun for the morning, so go make us some lunch."

"Aw, Mom, we don't wanta quit, now," Terry complained.

"How come you're not sending Bernie with us?" Matt wanted to know.

"Bernie and I have something to discuss in private," Donna replied sternly. "Now go on, go make us all some sandwiches."

"Yes, ma'am," the boys chorused.

One thing Donna could say for her sons, they were obedient. Once they saw that she was serious, they didn't argue. Matt and Terry quickly put on their clothes and left. But when Donna turned to speak to Bernie, he was taking off his clothes. He'd kicked off his sneakers and removed his t-shirt and was just unzipping his jeans.

"Hold it, young man," Donna snapped. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

Bernie just stared at her incredulously.

"But, Mom, we're gonna get it on, aren't we?" he asked.

"No, Bernie," Donna said, "we're not. I'm not ready to take on the responsibility of being your first sex partner. I just wanted to tell you in private so your brothers wouldn't make fun of you. Now let's get dressed and go have some lunch."

"Jesus, Mom," Bernie fumed. "I'm eighteen for chrissake! I may not have gone all the way with a girl before, but I can't think of anyone I'd rather lose my cherry to than you! Besides, look at this..."

Before Donna could protest, Bernie unzipped his jeans and dropped them. He wasn't wearing shorts. His cock was stiff as a board and bobbed stiffly before him, the head dripping with pre-cum. It was a man-size hard-on. Donna stared at it in amazement.

"See, Mom?" Bernie demanded. "My cock's as big as theirs. I'm not a little kid any more."

Donna swallowed hard. "I can see that, Bernie," she said hoarsely.

She didn't know what else to say for the moment. She still considered Bernie the baby of the family, her little boy, but he was presenting her with evidence she couldn't ignore... evidence that certainly proved he was not her 'little' boy any more, that was for sure!

And there she was sitting naked in front of him. No wonder the poor kid was turned-on. He'd spied on her and his brothers. He'd watched them fuck her and suck their cocks. He'd watched them lick her pussy. It probably did seem outrageous to him that Matt and Terry were allowed that kind of fun and he wasn't. Donna couldn't blame him a bit for feeling that way. But could she go so far as to get it on with her youngest son?

"Well, Mom?" he demanded. "You know it's not fair for you to make out with them and not me. How about it?"

Bernie didn't wait for an answer. He stepped out of his jeans and lay down next to her, stark-naked. He pulled his mother into a hot eager embrace and kissed her, shoving his hot tongue into her mouth. As he pulled her against him. Donna felt his rock-hard cock pressing her belly, throbbing. and leaving sticky trails of pre-cum.

It was that hard cock that did it. In spite of all the hot love-making she'd just gotten from her older sons, Donna was still as horny as ever. She wanted to fondle his cock, lick it, taste it, take it in her cunt. His magnificent young teenage cock throbbed insistently against her belly and she just couldn't resist.

Donna let Bernie roll her onto her back as he kissed her. He scrambled on top of her and cupped her firm, creamy tits, eagerly molding and squeezing them. Her tits responded, swelling in his hands, the nipples going long and erect against his palms. Bernie groaned and started jerking his hips in a helpless fucking motion.

"Please, Mom," he groaned as he broke off their steamy kiss, "please let me fuck you. I'm so damned tired of being a virgin."

Donna kind of wished he hadn't said that. She'd made up her mind to fuck him till he mentioned his virginity. Not only was she going to commit incest with her youngest son, she was going to take his cherry, too. Once again, guilt and shame temporarily cleared her lust-clouded mind. She put her hands against his shoulders and pushed.

"Bernie, honey, we really shouldn't," she murmured.

"Please, Mom," he repeated hoarsely, "I'm so horny I could die. It isn't fair for you to fuck them and not me."

As he spoke Bernie wriggled his way down between his mother's thighs, and began to probe his steel-hard prick against the hot, slippery flesh of her pussy. It was driving Donna wild. She ached to feel every inch of her young son's stiff cock in her cunt, yet she wondered if it was right for him to lose his virginity with his own mother.

As it turned out, she didn't have to make a decision. Bernie's cock made it for her. He got lucky and hit the target, the fat head of his prick slamming into the juicy opening of her cunt. Donna gasped and pushed at his shoulders again, but too late. With a lusty growl, Bernie shoved his rock-hard cock all the way into his mother's tight, clasping hole.

"Awwwwww, yeah," he shouted.

"Unnnnnnhhhhhh," Donna moaned.

She never could resist a big hard cock in her cunt. She let her hands fall from his shoulders and went limp and submissive. He'd sheathed his prick clear to the balls in her juice-slick cunt so he wasn't a virgin any longer. Why fight it? Why not just relax and enjoy?

Following his natural horny instincts, Bernie began to fuck her in quick greedy jabs. His belly slapped against hers, and his prick penetrated deep and hard in her hot, clinging cunt. It was just the kind of rough, raunchy fucking that Donna loved best. She lay back and gurgled with delight, keeping her legs wide-open for her lusty young son's deep, powerful thrusts.

"Uuuuuhhhhh, shit, Mom, it feels so good," he panted. "How 'bout for you?"

Why deny it? "Yes, baby, it feels great to me too," she moaned, snaking her arms around him.

Donna arched her body up against his so that his pistoning prick rubbed her clit, increasing the intensity of her pleasure. She kept her body raised so she could take his cock as deep as possible. She forgot all her doubts and hesitations as Bernie hammered his hard, virile young cock into her insatiable little fuck-hole.

Mother and son were totally absorbed in fucking each other, so they didn't notice when Terry and Matt peered out from the bushes, grinning lewdly. The brothers watched for a moment, then nodded to each other and left. They'd satisfied their curiosity. They'd just had to find out what Mom wanted to "discuss" with their little brother in private.

"Funny," Matt said, "I didn't think she'd fuck him."

"I didn't, either," Terry said, "but she's been awful horny since Dad left."

"Horny enough to fuck Bernie?" Matt said with a laugh. "Man, she must be pretty hardup."

But Matt had it all wrong. Donna could have told him that. She could have told him that his kid brother was a terrific fuck. She clung to Bernie, moaning and squealing, as he hammered his nice long, hard cock in her greedy little cunt and brought her steadily and helplessly towards orgasm.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, honey, fuck it to me," she panted, "fuck me good and hard, Bernie, Mommy's gonna come!"

"Oh, shit, so am I!" he groaned.

Bernie was finding fucking a lot more fun than he'd imagined. He knew it had to be fun because it was practically all his pals ever talked about, but he hadn't realized it would be this good. His mom's cunt was tight, hot and juicy around his cock, the perfect place to stick his prick. He never wanted to stop fucking her.

He didn't have much choice, though, because he was about to shoot his load like crazy. His lust carried him away, and he fucked into his moaning, squirming mother with lightening speed, their bellies smacking loudly together. He was groaning steadily and hoarsely, spinning out of control. Then he felt Donna's cunt going vise-tight around his deeply-plowing cock.

"Unnnnhhh, baby, you're doing it to me, I'm coming!" she wailed. "Ohhhhhh, shit, unnhhhhhh!"

"Ahhhhhhhh, fuck, shit, oooooowwwwwwhhhhhhhh" Bernie screamed.

He came a split-second after she did, boiling a huge load into her spasming cunt. He felt like he shot about ten gallons of the stuff. It was definitely the best come he'd ever had. In fact it was so good that he wanted another one right away. He hugged his mom tight, not letting her wriggle out from under him.

"Bernie, honey," Donna laughed finally, "we better go have lunch."

"In a minute, Mom," he said with a blissful sigh. "Let's fuck one more time, please."

Donna shivered lustily as she felt her son's prick growing hard again inside her. He was a young teen, tireless and constantly horny, which made him ideal for her needs. After three months without a man, it was going to take a marathon fucking to satisfy her. She creamed all over his rapidly-hardening cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.