Donna's Three Sons - Cover

Donna's Three Sons

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She's lonely and horney and can't afford to be caught having an affair so she turns to the only people that can help

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Bernie's eyes almost popped out of his head as he surveyed the scene from his hiding place in the bushes. His mother and his two older brothers were stark naked, and they were having sex!!

Mom was on her hands and knees, sucking hard on Matt's stiff cock. Matt's face was red, his eyes clamped tightly shut, and he was pistoning his prick in and out between her full red lips. Behind her, Terry was fucking her really hard, his face all red and contorted, just like Matt's.

"Suck it, Mom, aaaaaggggghhhhh!" Matt yelled.

"Her it comes, Mom! Right up your hot fuckin' cunt! Unnggghhhh!" Terry howled.

Bernie began to catch their excitement when he realized that they were all climaxing. His brothers were shooting their loads in Mom's mouth and cunt, and her luscious, naked body was shaking with ecstasy. Bernie just had to get a closer look at these incredible events.

As quietly as he could, he wriggled closer, as close as he dared to his naked family. They were just rolling apart and panting to catch their breath. Mom licked her lips to get the very last drops of Matt's hot come. Her gaping cunt was leaking Terry's thick, creamy jism.

Bernie wondered what had brought all this on. Were they high on something or what? He was anxious to find out. He was getting extremely horny watching them, but he was also seething with envy and resentment. How come he was the only one left out of this fuck-party? Why did they always treat him like a kid, just because he was the youngest one in the family? It wasn't fair. He desperately wanted to get in on the fun. But he knew from experience that if he stepped out of his hiding place and asked to join in, his brothers would probably laugh at him like they always did.

Suppressing a sigh of longing, he got more comfortable in the shrubbery and waited to see what happened next. He felt his cock start to stiffen as he studied his mother. He'd always wanted to see her naked, but this was his first chance. She had the most gorgeous body, petite and slim, yet with fantastic big tits, not soft and saggy like some of his friends' mothers... uptilted and firm like the girls his own age.

At least she was an excellent excuse for a hard-on. It seemed to Bernie that his prick was stiff all the time lately. His prick was always swelling into full hardness at the most inappropriate times, like in class or when he was talking to a girl and trying to be cool.

Of course, that was probably the result of thinking of nothing but sex all the time. No matter where he was, or what he was supposed to be doing, he thought about fucking and girls and making out. He knew he wouldn't rest till he lost his virginity, and even that wouldn't slow him down much. But for openers he needed a girl who was available and would put out.

Now he knew exactly which girl he wanted... his own lovely blonde mother. If she could take on his two big brothers at the same time, she shouldn't have any qualms about fucking him, should she. He couldn't imagine anything more sexy and exciting than giving up his cherry to his mother. He ogled her luscious naked body and felt his cock crowding the crotch of his tight jeans.

Meanwhile however, for the incestuous trio in the clearing, rest time was over. His insatiable brothers were getting horny again. They were both leering at Mom as she lay stretched out on the grass. Pretty soon they were inching closer and closer to her. Donna noticed and smiled. She was so sexy when she smiled like that, Bernie thought as he reached down to rub the big hard lump in his pants.

"And just what are you guys up to?" Donna grinned.

"We've still got time for some more fun, Mom," Matt said.

"I don't know about that," she frowned. "I don't hear the mower. I wonder where Bernie is?"

"Where he always is," Terry laughed, "in front of the TV with a snack. Don't worry about it. Mom. He's just knocked off for something to eat."

That's what you think, dummy, Bernie thought with a wicked grin. For once he'd outsmarted his older brothers. But they still had the advantage over him. They were getting to to cuddle up to their naked mother and stroke her tits, something Bernie would have given anything to do. He shivered with envy as Matt fondled Donna's right tit and Terry her left.

"Mmmmmmmm, you guys are talking me into it," she murmured, her voice husky with arousal.

"What can we do to really turn you on, Mom?" Terry asked eagerly.

Donna reddened a little but said, "I'd love it if one of you went down on me."

Terry reddened, too, and said, "I've never done that with a girl before, Mom."

"Well, I have," Matt said with a leer, "so move out of the way and let me show you how it's done."

Terry glared at him for a second, then sighed and moved off a few feet. Bernie kind of felt for him. Matt was such a jerk since he finished college, claiming to know all about everything. He was always correcting Terry and Bernie. But this time he might really be able to teach them something.

He claimed to know how to really turn Mom on, and that was something Bernie definitely wanted to learn. He watched intently as Matt arranged Donna with her knees bent and her legs spread wide. Bernie's cock throbbed painfully against his fly as he studied his mother's gorgeous pussy.

She was sexier than any of the models in the collection of girlie magazines he kept hidden under his bed. Her creamy thighs framed a blonde, pouty-lipped cunt that excited him more than any centerfold pussy he'd ever jerked off over. He ogled the glistening pink flesh between his mother's thighs, a moist narrow slit fringed with delicate golden curls.

Then Matt got in his way. His oldest brother crawled in between Donna's legs and lowered his flushed face to within an inch of his mother's gaping pussy. Lying lay flat on his belly, Matt folded back the golden fur that fringed her gleaming slit, stuck out his tongue, and started licking her juicy, pink pussy-flesh. Donna gasped, gave a convulsive shudder, and dug her nails into the grass.

"Ohhhhhh, honey, yesssss!" she moaned.

Matt wasn't bluffing this time. He really knew what he was doing. He raked his gleaming wet tongue up and down over Donna's fuck-slit, making her go crazy with pleasure. She writhed and moaned and clawed the grass, and hot cunt cream dribbled freely from her little cunt mouth. The faster Matt licked her, the more excited she got.

"Ooooooh, Matt baby, that feels so goooooooood," she gurgled. "Don't stop, sweetheart, I love it."

"I won't stop, Mom," he muttered hoarsely. "At least not until I get you off with my tongue."

Donna moaned in ecstasy. One of the things she'd loved most about her husband's love-making was his expert pussy-eating. Carl was always able to drive her to bliss with his tongue and lips. She'd missed those delicious sensations so much, she was ready to die with longing. But now it turned out that her eldest son took after his father in that department... he was a natural-born pussy-eater too!

Obviously he'd gotten more out of his three years of college than good grades. He was lashing her pussy-slit with his big hot tongue and giving her stab after stab of hot pleasure. Donna couldn't have resisted now even if she'd tried. She wanted to gorge herself on those delicious sensations. She could have taken hours of his delicious tonguing and still be hungry for more.

Then it got even better. After licking every inch of her juicy wet pussy-slit with his hot tongue, Matt zeroed in on the most sensitive spot of all, his mother's swollen clit. He used his lips to encircle the erect little bud, then flicked at it with the tip of his tongue as he sucked on it gently. Donna moaned in ecstasy and creamed helplessly all over his face.

"Oh, yes, yessss, suck my clit... uhhhhh yeahhhh, right there, that's it! Unnnnngggghhhhh, don't stop!" she cried.

Terry crawled up close to see what His big brother was doing that got his mom so excited. She was moaning loudly and grinding her cunt up at Matt's mouth as she clawed the grass with her fingers, and Terry just had to know the technique he was using. He saw his older brother whipping his tongue around and around their mom's clit. It was very simple and very effective.

Donna's face was flushed and contorted with pleasure. She was obviously absorbed in the hot sensations her son's mouth on her cunt was giving her, not caring about anything else. Thick pearly cream was pouring from her cunthole. Matt lapped some of it up and swallowed it, and the rest trickled down her ass-crack.

"Unnnnnhhhhh, baby, keep doing that," she moaned hoarsely. "I love it, Matt. Jesus, how I love it!"

"Hey Matt, let me try it now." Terry begged.

Matt snorted with impatience. "Not now," he snapped, "I'm just about to get her off. Wait till I'm finished."

Terry tried to contain his impatience. He watched to see just how Matt would bring their mother to climax. Matt suddenly jammed his lips onto her clit and started sucking the rosy little button hard. Donna screamed and almost shot off the grass. She screwed her eyes shut and arched her back, shuddering in total ecstasy.

"Unnnhhhhh, yesssss, suck meeeeeeee!" she howled.

Donna bucked her hips up, shoving her swollen clit against her son's sucking lips. She felt herself rocketing toward orgasm, and she silently thanked whatever young girl had taught Matt how to eat pussy. He was even better than his father! Hot blasts of pleasure ripped through Donna's loins.

"Oh, God, yes," she panted, "Suck hard! Don't stop!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.