Donna's Three Sons - Cover

Donna's Three Sons

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She's lonely and horney and can't afford to be caught having an affair so she turns to the only people that can help

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Terry crawled commando-style through the bushes till he was only about ten feet away from his mother and older brother. Now he could see clearly what was going on and why Matt was moaning and groaning. "Jeeeeeesus!" Terry muttered, staring wide-eyed at the incredible scene before him.

His brother was lying on the grass, buck-naked, and their mom was bending low over him, sucking his cock. Matt had in insane grin on his face as he pumped his jism into her mouth. Donna was making muffled moans of excitement and swallowing down his cum as fast as she could get it. She wasn't wearing anything but a tiny pair of bikini panties, her big firm tits swinging free.

Terry shivered with lust which quickly gave way to envy. How come Matt was getting a blow-job from their beautiful mother? Mom had never come on to him like that. Terry, like his brother, had lots of jack-off fantasies about their sexy mother, and it just about killed him to see his older brother actually having sex with her.

He wanted to rush out of his hiding place and demand an explanation. Even more, he wanted to demand a blow-job. But he sensed that this wasn't the time to make his presence known. He'd better watch a little longer and see what happened. Maybe everything wasn't exactly as it appeared.

"Ahhhh, yeah, Mom, that was fantastic." Matt sighed.

His glistening cock slipped from her mouth, and Donna hungrily licked her lips to get every last drop of his cum. Still she looked embarrassed and guilty, and she quickly grabbed her discarded halter to cover her naked tits. Matt grabbed it away from her and flung it even farther.

"Uh-uh, Mom, we're not finished yet," he leered.

"But Matt, I got you off," Donna said nervously. "We'd better get back to work now, before your brothers wonder where we are." "That's no problem," Matt assured her.

"The mower's still going. That means they're still at work."

In his hiding place Terry grinned evilly. His smart-ass college-educated brother had made a mistake this time. The reason the mower was still going was that Bernie was using it. Terry had paid him two dollars to finish the job while he snuck off. But as he was preparing to escape over the back fence, he'd heard strange noises, followed them. and found his mother and Matt.

Now he didn't care about sneaking off. He wanted to watch this exciting scene. Mom was blushing and trying to cover herself up, but Matt kept drawing her hands away so he could ogle her naked tits. They were so big and firm and creamy with hardly any sag at all, and as she tried half-heartedly to push Matt away, they wobbled on her chest, jiggling provocatively. In the bushes, Terry ogled his mother's gorgeous tits too, and felt his young cock stiffening.

He'd never seen nicer tits, even in centerfolds. The sexy little blonde he was lusting after was his own mother, yet her tits were as firm and tight as a teenager's. Terry just wished he could get his hands on them. He almost groaned with frustration as Matt reached out and cupped the heavy globes and began squeezing them. Donna blushed even harder, but she also gave a lusty little shiver.

"Relax, Mom," Matt soothed, "we've got time, and I haven't gotten you off yet."

Donna found it hard to reject that invitation. Her son's hot hands were arousing her strongly as they played over her tits. She was wildly horny by now. First she'd been interrupted just as she was about to get herself off, and then she'd sucked Matt off, which only made her hornier since she'd received no attention herself. Her need was at the boiling point.

Matt eased her down on the grass, on her back, and went on squeezing his mother's creamy tits. Donna felt hot sticky cream oozing from her cunt and into the crotch of her panties. She was almost beside herself with lust as she eyed her eldest son's long, semi-hard cock. Matt teasingly stroked her big conical nipples and worked them into long erect nubs.

"You'd love to get off, wouldn't you, Mom?" he asked softly.

"Yes, honey, I would," Donna confessed helplessly, "but do you think we should? Terry and Bernie might come looking for us."

"No chance," Matt said. "You hear the mower? They've moved around to the front yard now. That'll take almost an hour."

Donna shivered with desire. It was so tempting just to give in to Matt and let him take care of her. She'd feel a whole lot better if she could just come. Now he was sliding his hand down to cup her crotch, squeezing her fever-hot pussy through the thin silk. Donna shivered again as Matt's fingers caressed her, rubbing the damp fabric into her drooling cuntslit. He could surely feel how wet she was. It would be useless to argue any longer that she wasn't turned on by what he was doing. Hot pleasure flashed through her pelvis, and Donna creamed helplessly, the molten liquid soaking right through her panties and moistening his hand.

"I felt that. Mom," he said hoarsely. "I know how horny you are. Just relax and let me get you off."

"Oh, God help me... I want you to, baby!" Donna moaned, closing her eyes. "I need it so bad!"

Terry studied the situation from just a few feet away. His initial idea had been wrong, he could see that now. Mom hadn't come on to Matt. It had been the other way around. Matt had seduced her and somehow enticed her into a little incestuous sex-play, but it was an uphill battle all the way for his older brother. Mom seemed so upright and reluctant.

Yet she was so horny, too. Terry could see that. So horny that she'd finally given in and was letting Matt rhythmically squeeze and rub her pussy through her panties to bring her to climax. As Terry watched that, his cock swelled to its full dimensions and strained against the tight confinement of his jeans.

At that moment, Terry envied his older brother with all his heart. He would have given anything to trade places with Matt just then. No woman turned him on like his own beautiful mother, and he wanted to make love to her like his older brother was doing. Terry's cock twitched in his pants, growing big and taut and throbbing.

"Is this good, Mom?" Matt asked hoarsely as he squeezed her pussy. "You like this?"

"Yes, baby," Donna gurgled, "it feels so good."

"We both know something that'd feel even better, though," Matt leered.

Donna reddened and said, "Forget it, Matt, I'm not going to fuck you."

"Um, I didn't mean that, Mom," he lied. "I just thought you'd like it more if I got you off with my finger."

As he spoke, he slipped his free hand down inside his mother's moist panties. Now he cupped her naked pussy, squeezing and releasing in a deliciously-satisfying rhythm. Donna's quivering cunt filled her son's palm with thick molten cunt-juice. She simply couldn't resist the pleasure. Digging her nails into the grass, she began to pump her hips up at him in a helpless fucking motion.

"Ohh, yeahhhhhh, I figured you'd like that better, Mom!" Matt grinned lewdly.

He took his hand off her panties. Now Terry could see his other hand at work inside her panties, squeezing and massaging the hot swollen flesh of her pussy. Terry gritted his teeth and seethed with envy. He wanted to be playing with their mom's pussy, getting her excited out of her mind.

Terry had played with quite a few young teenage pussies in his time, and he'd "gone all the way" with several of the "easier" girls at school many times. He enjoyed hell out of it and intended to go on making out till he was ninety or so. Yet no girl his age, no matter how pretty or sexy, could turn him on in the special way his mother did. He wouldn't rest till he'd enjoyed her the way Matt was doing.

"Ohhhhhh, God, yessss!" Donna moaned.

Matt was squeezing his mother's hot, juicy cunt faster and faster, working her into a frenzy of lust. Her hips were pumping and writhing, she was clawing the grass, and her pretty features were contorted with lust. She was close to forgetting all her hangups, and maybe that was why she didn't protest when Matt used his free hand to slip off her panties.

Terry's cock practically battered its way out of his jeans as he watched Matt strip their mother naked. She had a pretty little bush, neat and triangular and blonde. Occasionally he got a tantalizing glimpse of the glistening pink flesh of her pussy-slit, but mostly Matt's caressing hand was in the way. Matt flung her panties away out of reach, his eyes hot and gleeful.

"Now here's something I know you'll love, Mom," he said.

He stiffened his middle finger and inserted the tip into the little hole at the very center of his mother's pussy. He twirled his fingertip around teasingly, and Donna groaned with need. She jerked her hips up at him frantically, trying to impale herself on the rigid spike of his finger.

"Oh, please, honey," she whimpered.

"Yeah, Mom, I'll do whatever you want," Matt replied with a leer, "only you gotta tell me. Tell me exactly what you want me to do."

Donna reddened. It was so outrageous for her to be telling her own son, in graphic terms, how to get her off. Yet she had to cum, or she'd go crazy with lust. She swallowed her pride and forgot her principles. Nothing mattered except that urgently-needed orgasm. She had to have it, no matter what the consequences!

"Stick your finger in me, honey." she whimpered, "right in my pussy! Give me all of it!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.