Donna's Three Sons - Cover

Donna's Three Sons

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She's lonely and horney and can't afford to be caught having an affair so she turns to the only people that can help

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Donna slept soundly and peacefully all night. But just as daylight began to stream in through her bedroom window, she started having a very sexy dream. She was on an airplane and a young man was sitting beside her. She couldn't quite see his face, but somehow Donna knew instinctively he was young and handsome. They were sitting at the very rear of the darkened cabin and the stranger was talking to her in a low, soothing voice. Donna couldn't remember what he said, but the general tone of his voice was sexy and compelling and, as usual, she was extremely horny.

It was a night flight and the stewardess wasn't paying any attention, so Donna let him feel her up. She unzipped his pants and took out his cock and started pumping it. He slipped his hand inside her panties and began to rub his long, slender fingers into her pussy. It was wild and crazy and risky, and she recalled loving every second of it.

Towards the end of the dream, the stranger eased his finger into Donna's cunt and started finger-fucking her. She writhed and moaned and creamed all over his finger, aching to get off. Despite the risk of being caught any second, she decided to take the plunge. She needed to come so bad, she just couldn't resist.

Greedily she tightened her cunt around the young guy's pistoning finger, getting as much friction on her overheated clit as she could. A few seconds later his finger dug deep and hard, setting off her orgasm. Donna moaned helplessly and went into body-wracking spasms as she writhed in ecstasy. At that moment, the lights came up and for the first time she got a good look at the young stranger's face. It was Matt! Donna choked back a cry of horror as she looked into her son's sparkling eyes and saw her own incestuous lust reflected there.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Mom!", Matt said with a grin. But it wasn't her son's voice that echoed crazily from the boy's lips... it was her husband's!

Suddenly, they were naked in bed together and Matt was on top of her, his incredibly enlarged cock throbbing between her legs. She tried feebly to push him off but her muscles turned to jelly and refused to lift her arms. She watched with a mixture of fear and lust as Matt positioned himself between her suddenly wide-spread thighs and prepared to thrust his cock into her drooling cuntslit.

She tried to yell at her son to stop, but when she opened her mouth, nothing came out. Matt's cock looked about a foot long and Donna gasped as she felt the huge, hot head touch her aching pussylips. She looked down helplessly as her son pushed forward and positioned the tip at the entrance of her tiny, drooling cunthole. She glanced up at Matt. His handsome features were a cruel mask of lust as he grinned lewdly down at her.

"This is what you really want, don't you, Mom?" he said, his voice echoing strangely. "I know you want my cock! You want me to fuck you with it, don't you?... don't you?... don't you?..."

Donna tried to tell him she didn't, but instead her lips betrayed her darkest repressed feelings.

"Yes! Fuck me, Matt!", she hissed. "Fuck me with your big fat cock, and make me come!"

With a cry of triumph, Matt plunged his hips forward, completely burying his impossibly huge cock into her neglected cunt. Incredibly, Donna climaxed on the spot, her cunt contracting and spasming tightly around her son's deliciously stabbing prick. Then suddenly, she awoke with a start.

"Unnnnhhhh, shit, ohhhhhh!" she moaned.

Dizzily Donna realized that at least part of her dream was real. She was indeed coming... truly having a climax. But it wasn't because of any dream lover. There was no cock pounding away in her cunt, just her own familiar fingers. While she was dreaming about fucking her son, she'd actually masturbated in her sleep and made herself come. Sighing, she finished coming and pulled her cream-soaked finger out of her hot little pussy.

Well, lady, she thought, you really must be hard up. She'd masturbated a lot since Carl walked out on her, but never before in her sleep, and NEVER while dreaming about her own son! Why had she done it? Just last night Matt had gotten her off so well, she surely should have been satisfied for a few hours.

Then she blushed furiously as she remembered all the naughty and delicious things she'd done with her eldest son last evening. The kissing, licking, jacking-off, finger-fucking... she hadn't been able to resist any of it, even though she knew perfectly well that it was incest. Her sick dream was just an extension of her repressed lust.

Well, today was going to be different. She wasn't getting out of bed till she'd gotten herself off enough to prevent her feeling horny all day. She'd just stay right there in bed and make herself cum until she was totally satisfied. Then she could get through the day without temptation, even if Matt did try anything with her.

Rolling onto her back, Donna stuck her middle finger back into her cunt and began pumping. Just as she'd anticipated, her lust boiled back as strong as ever. She'd given herself a delicious hard climax in her sleep, but it hadn't been enough. One orgasm never was enough for Donna.

"Mmmmmm, ohhhhhh, fuck, yessss," she gurgled, "That feels so damned good."

Of course, a big hard cock would have felt even better, but she didn't even want to think about that. After the dream she'd just had, she didn't want to be tempted by cocks. That had almost been her downfall last night when Matt had tried his best to seduce her. She'd ached for his cock. She'd wanted to suck it and feel it in her cunt like she had in her dream. She'd been dangerously close to giving the horny kid exactly what he wanted. But not today. Today she was going to take care of her lust even before she got out of bed.

Donna pistoned her finger faster and faster in her greedy little pussy and felt herself rising steadily towards another delicious climax. It was a great way to start the day, she told herself wickedly.

She worked herself to the very brink of orgasm but was reluctant to end the fun. It felt so exciting just to hover there, almost coming, giving herself those tantalizing stabs of pleasure. She groaned blissfully as she worked another stiff finger into her cunt, poking both of them in deeply as she greedily prolonged the pleasure washing through her quivering loins.

"Unnnnhhhh, shit, yessss," she whimpered.

Just a few more strokes, just a little more clit-rubbing and she'd get herself off. Moaning loudly, she rammed her fingers as deep as she could into her molten pussy hole, then out again, wishing the fantastic sensations never had to end. But soon she'd have to get up and make breakfast for the kids, so it was probably time to finish. She speeded up her finger-fucking, pistoning her middle finger harder and faster in her seething little pussy-hole.

Donna arched her back and hunched her cunt up at her deeply-plunging fingers. She was so close to coming, just a few finger-strokes away. So close, in fact, she began to gurgle in anticipation. But just as she was about to give herself the decisive stroke that would carry her over the edge into delicious, satisfying oblivion, there was a knock at her door.

"Mom," Bernie called, "I tried to make pancakes for breakfast, but I just made a mess. I think the blender exploded."

Donna groaned. "I'll be right there, dear," she said, forcing herself to sound patient.

There were times when she could gladly have shipped all three of her kids to the North Pole, and this was one of them. Bernie's timing was fantastically poor. Her lust was at a boiling point, but she wouldn't be able to satisfy it till bedtime, which suddenly seemed a century away. Whimpering with frustration, she got up and dressed.

By the time she got to the kitchen, the boys had mopped up the mess, and Donna started breakfast from scratch. It was a major production feeding three hungry teenage boys, but she didn't scrimp on anything. She stuffed them with pancakes, bacon, eggs and orange juice. She wasn't just indulging them. They had a hard day's work ahead of them.

"Okay, guys," she said as they cleared away the dishes, "today we do the back yard."

There were a few groans but no major complaints. The boys were used to helping around the house. Carl had always been so busy at his law practice that he'd never had time for mowing, clipping, watering, or any other kind of upkeep of their home. So Donna and the boys were pretty good at it by now. They went out the patio door and went right to their assigned tasks.

Terry operated the lawn mower, and Bernie raked up after him and carted the clippings to the trash pile. Matt's job was to trim the shrubs and trees, because he was the tallest. Donna took away the prunings and did the trimming closer to the ground. The back yard was so overgrown, there was enough work to keep them busy all morning at least.

"Let's start at the back of the lot, Mom," Matt suggested.

Donna agreed, not giving it much thought, until she realized that Matt had led her as far as possible away from his brothers. She and Matt were in the back in the privacy of the thick trees and shrubs along the high brick wall surrounding the yard. Nobody could possibly see them, and with Terry running the mower, nobody could hear them, either.

Matt dropped the pruning tools on the ground and took Donna's tools out of her hands. She realized what was coming, and she gave a squeal of alarm and started to run. She wasn't fast enough! Matt tackled her and pulled her down on the grass. He rolled on top of her and pinned her with his heavier weight.

"Jesus, Matt! Let me up right now!" Donna sputtered.

"No way, Mom," he leered. "I wanna pick up where we left off last night. Playing with your pussy and having you jerk me off was really something, but we can have even more fun than that."

His hands closed over her tits and started squeezing. To her horror, she felt a tingle in her pussy right away as surges of hot lust flashed through her loins. Damn that Bernie! If he hadn't interrupted her just when she was about to get herself off, she wouldn't be so dangerously horny right now. As Matt's hard, young body pressed down on her, she felt her pussy getting hot and creamy and swollen.

"Matt, no," she cried desperately, "I told you last night... We can't do this... It isn't right."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.