Donna's Three Sons - Cover

Donna's Three Sons

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She's lonely and horney and can't afford to be caught having an affair so she turns to the only people that can help

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Matt stared after her as his mother stood up and hurriedly left the room. He couldn't understand why she was so upset. As far as he was concerned, the fun was just beginning. He'd thought his pretty mom was starting to get turned on. But he hadn't reckoned with her adult hangups. She really did have a thing about incest.

Donna hurried to her room, closed the door, and started to undress. Now that it was over, she couldn't believe what an outrageous thing she'd just done. She'd actually made out with her own son! She had a dizzy recollection of Matt kissing her, playing with her tits, then squeezing her pussy through her clothes till she came like a bomb.

All that was so embarrassing, but the most embarrassing thing of all was the way she'd jacked him off and swallowed his come. She was a decent, respectable housewife and mother, and never in her wildest fantasies had she imagined doing something like that. Her mind still reeling with the enormity of what she'd done, Donna put on her nightgown and crawled into bed.

One thing was for sure, she could never let it happen again. No matter how desperately horny she was, she just couldn't seek her sexual satisfaction with her own son. Maybe it was going to take a lot of cold showers, or maybe she'd have to start jogging, but somehow she'd have to keep her lust in check till after the divorce.

Then she could find a suitable lover, a man her own age. Donna promised herself all these things as she tossed and turned in her lonely king-sized bed. Her pussy was still hot with need. That one sharp orgasm Matt had given her with his hand wasn't enough. It had just made her hungry for more. Obviously she was going to have to rub herself off before she could get to sleep.

She slid a hand down between her legs and felt the scorching, soaked flesh of her pussy. But just as she inserted a finger into her slit and began to stroke the fever-hot flesh, there was a tap at her door. She jumped guiltily, whipped her hand off her pussy, and switched on the bedside lamp.

"Yes?" she called.

"Mom," Matt said, "please let me come in. I have to talk to you."

Donna's fist instinct was to tell him to go away. After what had just happened it would be dangerous to let Matt into her bedroom. Not because of what he might do, but because of what she might let him do. Donna agonised for a few seconds, then realized that the boy probably only wanted to apologize for what had happened. Her little beat-off session would just have to wait.

"Oh, all right, Matt," she said, finally.

Sighing with frustration, Donna sat up in bed, fluffed out her long golden hair, and waited. Matt opened and closed the door gently and came to sit on the edge of the bed.

As he approached, he noticed the sexy nightgown his mother was wearing, something black and filmy that you could practically see through. It had very narrow straps, and it was cut very low in front, showing Donna's deep cleavage and much of her big, firm, creamy breasts. The sight certainly did nothing to help quell Matt's lust for her.

He sat on the edge of the bed, as close to her as he could get, and breathed in her heady perfume. He tried not to ogle the enticing swell of her tits and tried not to act like a sex-fiend. But he felt like one. And there was nothing he could do to keep his cock from swelling and rising, obscenely tenting his jeans. He just hoped his mother wouldn't notice.

"What is it, Matt?" Donna asked impatiently.

"It's about what happened, Mom," he said. "I know you told me not to talk about it, but I want to tell you something."

"I think I know what it is, dear," said Donna, "But It was just as much my fault so there's no need to say you're sorry."

"But I'm not," Matt exclaimed.

"Y... You're not?!" Donna gasped.

"No, of course not," he said cooly. "I came to tell you how silly you're acting. We could really have a great time together, Mom. We wouldn't have to be horny all summer. I'd just like to help you get over your hangups about it, that's all... so you can relax and let me give you the cock you're obviously so hungry for."

Donna's mouth fell open. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her oldest son seemed to see nothing wrong with fucking his own mother. In fact he actually seemed to be scolding her for being so uptight about committing incest. Then her eyes drifted down to his fly, and she saw that Matt had another very large hard-on.

"Oh, no," she moaned.

"Oh, yes, Mom," Matt said hoarsely. "it makes so much sense. We're both horny... Let's just go with it."

He made a dive for her, pulling back the covers at the same time. Donna was taken off-guard. The next thing she knew, he was lying on top of her, and there was nothing between them but her thin flimsy nightgown. She could feel his rock-hard cock pressing into her swollen pussy-mound.

Matt jammed his mouth over his mother's and shoved his tongue between her lips, Frenching her passionately. Donna's big tits swelled, and her nipples went stiff against his chest. She just barely caught herself as she began to grind her hips up at him in an urgent fucking motion. She wanted to rub her mound against his cock. She wanted him to lift her nightgown, slide down between her legs, and shove his hard young cock into her. She wanted it so bad, she could hardly keep from moaning.

The only thing that saved her was reminding herself that this attractive horny would-be lover was her own son. Otherwise she would have surrendered to him eagerly. She struggled to keep her body stiff and unresponsive as Matt gave her another long steamy tongue-kiss and ran his hands over her tingling body.

At last Matt came up for air, his eyes hot and glassy with adolescent arousal. His cock was incredibly hard, and it was throbbing violently against her belly. He was all ready for a good hard fuck... unfortunately, so was Donna. But she wasn't going to let him know that. She fought to keep her body stiff and unresponsive, all the while frowning up at him.

"Stop it, Matt! I'm not interested!" she said sternly. "Please go away and let me sleep."

"The hell you're not interested," he grinned. "You were plenty interested out on the couch earlier, and I bet you're just as horny right now... Let's find out!"

"Matt!" Donna gasped. He was sliding his hand up under her night-dress!

She didn't react in time, so she couldn't stop him as he shoved his hand between her hot thighs and touched the scalding wet flesh of her naked pussy. He felt her swollen pussy folds, the thick sticky cream, the searing heat. It was obvious how insanely horny she was. Donna blushed furiously, and Matt gave her a triumphant grin. He'd had enough experience with girls to know what a hot, juice-filled pussy meant... his sexy mother was dying to be fucked! He pushed her nightgown up further, uncovering the pretty little blonde triangle of her cunt-bush, and began to stroke her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, God!" Donna sobbed.

She couldn't help it... she creamed all over her son's fingers as he gently but sensuously stimulated the fever-hot flesh of her cunt slit. She'd always loved it when Carl played with her pussy. Just the most feathery touches felt so exciting and she couldn't hide her hot response as Matt's fingers explored the ultrasensitive flesh.

"Relax, Mom," he said soothingly, "I'm just touching you. It's no big deal."

Her son's voice seemed hypnotic to her. She sank back against the pillows and shivered with sensual pleasure as he petted and massaged the hot juicy folds of her cunt. She couldn't stop creaming. She soaked his fingers again and again with the molten liquid that seeped from her thirsty little hole.

Matt was trying very hard not to show how wildly excited he was as he played with his mother's pussy. He'd never felt a pussy that was more hot and wet and ready. He wanted to get a look at it. Ever so gently and slowly, he eased her thighs apart and bent her knees, till her pussy was fully exposed to the light. He ogled her luscious-looking glistening pink cunt flesh.

His beautiful mother seemed torn between embarrassment and arousal. She clearly loved what he was doing to her, but she still wasn't responding the way he wanted her to. It was almost as if her lust-filled brain had reasoned that it was okay as long as she didn't actively participate herself. No problem, thought Matt, he was halfway there. All he had to do now was how to get her so turned-on that she'd forget her modesty and her morality. He slid his fingers to the most sensitive spot of all, the pulsating little nub of his mother's clit.

Grasping the slippery button between his thumb and index finger, Matt began to knead it sensuously. Donna gave a helpless gurgle of pleasure and drenched his fingers with yet another spurt of sizzling cunt-juice. Her eyes fluttered, then closed, and her teeth flashed in a lusty grimace. His technique was working great.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, honey," she moaned weakly, "you'd better not."

"I'll just get you off once, Mom", Matt lied. "Then you'll be able to sleep."

She didn't reply to that, and he knew she wasn't going to fight it. His stiff cock almost tore its way out of his pants as he began to masturbate his own beautiful mother to climax. It was more exciting than any of the jack-off fantasies he'd had about her. He rolled her clit between his fingers and felt it throbbing harder by the second, his other hand wandering freely over his mother's gorgeous, slender body from her thighs to her tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.