Donna's Three Sons - Cover

Donna's Three Sons

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She's lonely and horney and can't afford to be caught having an affair so she turns to the only people that can help

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Donna dwelt upon her frustrating problem for the rest of the day but couldn't come up with a solution. She knew the right thing to do was ignore her lust and get a good divorce settlement for her sons. But it felt like her pussy was on fire every minute of the day and night... she couldn't think about anything else but sex.

To make things worse, now that she had spied on the boys while they skinny-dipped, she couldn't forget how enticing their firm young cocks had looked. Now, every time she spoke to one of her sons, Donna invariably found herself mentally undressing him was so embarrassing, yet she couldn't seem to help herself.

She was glad when evening came and the boys began excusing themselves to go to bed. They usually watched TV together after dinner, but Bernie would soon start yawning and go to his room, then Terry would do the same. Matt normally stayed up the latest, but eventually he too headed off to his room leaving Donna to watch the late shows alone.

Tonight, Donna wished they'd all go to bed and leave her to think without the distraction of their lean masculine young bodies. But even after his younger brothers had left for bed, Matt remained. He was lounging on the couch next to Donna, and it impossible for her to ignore him. To her embarrassment, Donna's eyes kept drifting to the enticing bulge in the crotch of her eldest son's tight jeans. Stop it, she scolded herself, he's your own son!

She fidgeted, and Matt scooted closer and suddenly slipped his arm around her shoulders, giving her a squeeze.

"Hey, Mom," he said, "you wanta talk about it?"

"Talk about what? " Donna replied, turning scarlet.

"Aha," he grinned, "I knew it! There's something on your mind, all right. What are you blushing about? You can tell good ol' Matt."

Oh, no, she couldn't. How could she tell her own son that she'd been horny day and night and that she'd actually gotten aroused by watching him and his brothers jack off?

"Thanks, honey," she sighed, "but it's pretty private."

"Hey, Mom, I'm all grown-up now, remember" Matt said. pulling her even closer against him. "I understand about these things."

"What things?" Donna asked nervously.

Matt nuzzled her neck and said gently, "I know you're horny, Mom. You gotta be horny without Dad."

"Matt!" Donna gasped, "What an awful thing to say to your mother."

He cupped her chin and forced her to look at him. She lowered her eyes guiltily and blushed even harder. Matt laughed knowingly.

"Come on, Mom," he said, "you gotta share it with somebody. You might as well admit it. You've been nervous and snappy as hell lately, and there's only one reason for that."

Had her horniness been that obvious? Donna felt mortified. She tried to wriggle out of her son's embrace, but he tightened his grip. Their bodies were rubbing together now, side by side, and despite her embarrassment she was getting helplessly turned on by the hard masculine feel of him. Her pussy began to moisten noticeably, the hot sticky liquid seeping into her panties.

She felt her tits swelling and her nipples stiffening, just as they did when Carl came on to her. But this wasn't her husband, this was their son. She had no business getting the hots for him. Donna turned to Matt to tell him it had to stop. But at that moment the boy planted his mouth on hers and kissed her, darting his tongue into her mouth. Donna was completely taken off guard.

"Ummmmmmmmmmhhhh," she moaned.

She sank back into the couch, and returned her son's kiss. Her mind kept telling her it was wrong, but her body didn't give a damn. Her body wanted to feel a man's touch, and she was so horny and aroused at the moment, it didn't matter whose.

Matt sensuously explored her mouth with his hot tongue, and Donna creamed right through her panties and jeans. He pulled her against him, chest to chest. He had to feel her lust-stiffened nipples and big swollen tits. He had to feel her trembling lustily, helplessly.

A sudden surge of guilt roused Donna from her lustful surrender. She knew that if she didn't get away from her handsome young son in the next few seconds, she'd lose her self-control completely. The consequences of that could be disastrous for them both. With every ounce of willpower, Donna wrenched her face away from her son's.

"Matt, this is totally wrong. We mustn't do this," she stammered.

"How come?" he grinned. "Because it's incest? I just studied that in college, in an anthropology class. I just don't see what's so awful about it?"

Donna gawked at him. Her eldest son was a lot more sophisticated than she'd thought. He'd actually been reading about incest, thinking about it. And tonight he'd decided to give it the old college try. He'd deliberately tried to turn on his own mother, and obviously he liked it.

"Some cultures allow incest," he was telling her as he stroked her body sensuously. "It isn't always taboo. And why should it be? If both participants are willing, who's it hurting?"

As he talked, Matt started unbuttoning his mother's light cotton shirt. Donna lay slumped against the back of the couch, breathing hard, trying desperately to control herself. She could see that if she just gave in, Matt would provide her with what she so desperately craved... a good, hard fuck. After seeing the size of his cock at full erection earlier on in the day, Donna knew she would enjoy feeling it stretch and fill her poor, neglected pussy. It would be so easy.

But she didn't agree with him about incest. In her book it was absolutely wrong. Despite the lust he was generating in her, Donna wasn't ready to fuck her own son, no matter how insanely horny she felt. As if in a daze, she watched him open her blouse and expose her fully packed lace bra. She heard his sharp intake of breath as he ogled her big ripe tits.

"Mom, you always had the most fantastic tits," he told her, his voice coarsened with lusty excitement. "I've been wanting to play with them for so long."

"Matt, what a terrible thing to say!" Donna gasped.

"Why?" he chuckled. "It's perfectly natural for teenage boys to get turned on by their mothers, especially when they're as hot-looking as you, Mom. After all, a guy's mother is the most important woman in his life at that age, right? So he spends a lot of time thinking about her."

As he spoke, he reached around her and unhooked her bra. Now she was certain he was sexually experienced, because he did it in a second, with no clumsiness or fumbling. The bra snapped open, and he pushed it out of the way, uncovering her large, firm tits and lust-engorged nipples.

"Oh, Mom, they're gorgeous!" he breathed.

"Ohhhh, honey, noooo!" Donna moaned.

She didn't know where her common sense had gone tonight, but she couldn't seem to move. In spite of her words of protest, Donna just slumped there and panted as her son reached out and cupped her naked tits. His young nostrils flaring with lustful excitement, Matt molded and squeezed the hot, heavy globes, and Donna stifled a whimper of longing.

Each squeeze, each caress, brought her need closer to boiling point. If only he wasn't her son! If he'd been any other man, she would have ripped off her clothes and begged for his cock. She was horny enough to do something that shameless, even with a total stranger... but not with her own son!

Still she couldn't move as he fondled her luscious tits and thumbed her stiff pink nipples. She was creaming heavily and helplessly, soaking the crotch of her panties and jeans. Her tits throbbed in Matt's hands, letting him know just how desperately she needed a man's touch. The boy had to know that his hunch was right... his sexy mother was achingly horny.

"Relax, Mom," he soothed gently, "let me make you feel good. Nobody has to know about it but us. We could do so many nice things for each other."

He was right in a way. He was home from college for the summer, away from his usual girlfriends, and about as horny as a virile young man can get. Donna was still a couple of months away from her divorce settlement and didn't dare risk taking a lover until then. But in the privacy of her own home, with her own son, maybe she could get the relief she needed.

Matt bent down low, stuck out his tongue, and started licking her supersensitive nipples. Donna gave a little sob of lust. He squeezed her heaving tits tighter together, lining up the swollen nipples side by side, and flicked his hot tongue over one then the other, making Donna shudder with pleasure.

"See, Mom?" he said. "That feels nice, doesn't it? And it's not hurting anybody."

Donna let her head slump back and briefly closed her eyes, pretending that it was Carl licking her tits. He was very good at it, and it always drove her wild. If it were Carl, she wouldn't have to feel uptight and guilty. She began to gurgle and moan, only to realize that she was getting carried away with her fantasy.

She opened her eyes and looked down at her eldest son licking her tits. As she watched, he opened his mouth and slid it down around both stiff nipples, enclosing them in his lips. Donna sobbed. She ached to have him go on making love to her, slowly and deliciously, just as his father had done. Yet she knew it was wrong. No matter what Matt tried to tell her, incest was terribly wrong.

"No, honey, you've got to stop," she cried.

Matt paid no attention to his mother's protests. He just went on noisily sucking her swollen nipples and driving her crazy with desire. Donna knew she had to gather all her strength and get away from him before she did something she'd really regret. Taking a big breath, she pressed her hands against the boy's muscular chest and pushed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.