Donna's Three Sons - Cover

Donna's Three Sons

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - She's lonely and horney and can't afford to be caught having an affair so she turns to the only people that can help

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

But of course, Carl would never know. If he found out that Donna had been fucking their sons, he'd make sure the boys never saw her again, and he'd get everything they owned in the divorce settlement. So Carl would never find out just exactly why his wife didn't need him any more. And that was fine with Donna. Let him wonder. Meanwhile she'd be having the time of her life.

As she and the boys lay sprawled on the king-size bed she'd shared with Carl for so many years, she didn't feel a bit of sympathy for her cheating husband. In fact she quickly forgot all about him as she eyed Bernie's cock.

All the boys had enticing cocks, but Bernie's was closest. Donna crawled over to him, bent low, and started lashing his prick with her hot wet tongue. Bernie gasped with delight, and in no time at all his prick was swelling and stiffening in her mouth. His excited moans got his brothers' attention.

Terry and Matt watched with rapidly mounting lust as their sexy mom tongue-whipped their little brother's prick. Bernie's eyes looked about to pop out of his head as he watched her, and he was getting all red in the face and starting to breathe hard. His brothers couldn't blame him one bit. They just wished Mom was going down on them, too, but they'd have to wait their turn.

"Wow, Mom," Matt sighed. "I just wish there was some way you could lick three cocks at once."

Donna's eyes glinted mischievously. "Well, honey, maybe there is," she said. "Why don't you two come over here and kneel beside Bernie."

It was a crazy idea, but she just had to try it. She got the boys to kneel side by side, and then she crouched in front of them, on her hands and knees, bending low. She stuck out her tongue and started whipping it swiftly back and forth, lashing all three cocks. It was a little awkward, but it was going to work.

"Wild!" Matt laughed.

"Shit, yeahhhhh!" Terry chuckled.

"Ohhhh, yeah, Mom, lick our cocks!" Bernie moaned.

For the moment Bernie was the only one taking things seriously but before long Terry and Matt were red-faced with excitement, too. Donna's tongue was hot, juicy, and incredibly exciting on their cocks. Their pricks quickly swelled up as stiff as Bernie's. Soon, three engorged young cocks stuck out straight and rigid, driving Donna wild.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm," she moaned.

She lashed her tongue back and forth as fast as she could, hotly aroused by having three gorgeous pricks to lick. Soon it got even better, as hot juice began to leak from the boys' cocks. She stabbed for the tasty cream with the tip of her tongue, swallowing it as fast as she could get it.

In a wicked way, she wished Carl could see her now. She wished he could see what his cheating ways had driven her to, and she wanted him to know that his three sons could take care of her much better than he had. It would be quite a sight for him if he happened to walk into the bedroom just now. Donna stark naked on her hands and knees, tonguing her sons' three stiff cocks at once.

But of course no one could ever be allowed to know what went on in the privacy of this bedroom. It would be a secret between her and the boys forever. One day, not too long in the future, they'd be married and she'd have another husband, and then they'd have to act as if none of this had ever happened. In the meantime, though, Donna intended to enjoy the pleasure while it lasted.

She opened her lips and sank them greedily down around Matt's rigid erection, sucking lustily on his cock, as he groaned with delight. She grasped Terry and Bernie's stiff pricks in her fists and started pumping them. Soon, all three boys were moaning loudly and hunching their raging hard-ons at their horny mother.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah, Mom, suck it!" Matt howled.

"Suck mine too, Mom!" Terry added hoarsely.

That was just what Donna had in mind. She sucked loudly and ravenously on Matt's throbbing prick, bringing him quickly to the verge of climax. She drooled as she anticipated all the delicious cock cream she would soon be swallowing as she sucked her sons' cocks one after the other.

"Unnnnhhhh, don't stop, Mom, I'm gonna come," Matt groaned.

Donna sucked even harder on his prick as he approached his peak, letting her son know how hungry she was for his load. His handsome face twisted into a lusty grimace, and his hips began to move of their own accord, fucking his glistening cock deep into his mother's mouth. His throbbing shaft slid across her slippery tongue and into her throat, but Donna managed to take everything he was giving her, moaning with pleasure as she pumped her hot little fists furiously on the other boy's cocks.

"Oh, shit, yeahhhhhh! Cum in her mouth, Mat!" Terry cried.

Matt couldn't say a thing, he was so close to coming. Bernie wasn't talking, either. He was too horny to do anything but groan as he watched his mom's tightly-stretched lips sliding up and down the thick blue-veined shaft of Matt's glistening cock. Then all of a sudden, Matt let out a yelp, and Donna's cheeks swelled hugely.

"Eat it, Mom, unnnhhhhhh, fuck yeassssssss!" Matt hissed.

He kept hammering his cock between his mother's lips as jet after jet of hot creamy sperm exploded into her mouth. Donna's cheeks kept swelling as Matt's huge load filled her mouth to overflowing. Bernie and Terry watched in awe as their brother emptied his balls into their mother's mouth. She hadn't even started swallowing yet! Suddenly, hot cream began to dribble from the corners of her lips as Donna tried desperately to hold the whole load in her mouth. But it was no good, there was just too much, she had to gulp it all down now or lose it. Donna gave a hoarse moan of satisfaction as she swallowed the whole salty mouthful.

"Oooh, Christ, that was good!" Matt sighed, flopping back onto the bed to catch his breath.

"One down and two to go!" grinned Donna, licking her spermy lips.

She didn't even pause to catch her breath. She just moved right on to the next cock, which happened to be Bernie's. She slid her hot lips down around it and caved in her cheeks and started sucking like crazy. Bernie screamed with delight.

"Uuuuuhhhh, yeah Mom, suck me off too," he cried.

Donna was careful to go on pumping Terry's throbbing erection while she blew his kid brother. She didn't want any of her boys to feel left out or neglected. She suctioned the tasty cream out of Bernie's cock-hole and swallowed it, drooling as she anticipated getting a second load of hot boy-cream in a few moments. Like his brother, Bernie soon found it impossible to control his hip movements and started fucking her mouth.

"Unnnnhhhhh, shit, yeah, unnnhhhh, fuck!" he moaned.

His face was beet-red with excitement, his teeth flashing in a lusty snarl as he hammered his swollen prick over his mother's hot slippery tongue. Donna sucked faster and faster on Bernie's wildly throbbing young cock, bringing his arousal to fever pitch. At the same time she felt Terry's prick bucking and pulsating in her fist.

"Ohhhh, shit, Mom, I'm coming!" Bernie suddenly howled.

Donna groaned with delight as her youngest son filled her mouth with his steaming jism. She let her cheeks swell out, just as she'd done with Matt, wanting to hold and savor the hot cream as long as she possibly could. Only when her cheeks threatened to burst did she finally gulp down the boiling load.

"Mmmmm, uuuummmmmm," she moaned.

"Holy shit," Bernie sighed, his knees trembling.

He collapsed back onto the bed beside Matt, his cum-coated cock slipping from his mother's lips. Again Donna didn't hesitate a moment before moving on to the next cock. Terry was ready for her. As she opened her glistening red lips, he shoved his rigid prick between them, cramming his cock into the tight, juicy sheath of his mother's hot mouth.

"Ahhhhhh, yeahhh! Suck me off!" groaned Terry. "Eat my meat, Mom!"

"Mmmmm... hmmmmmm," Donna moaned, sucking hotly and eagerly on his prick.

Terry had had to wait the longest, so he was the horniest by far of the three brothers. He started fucking her mouth right away, slamming his prick back and forth over her tongue and moaning steadily. His face was flushed and contorted with excitement, his cock throbbing so hard that Donna expected it to explode in her mouth at any second.

Of course, that was exactly what she wanted. She could hardly wait to taste yet another hot load of creamy teenage cum. She knew she was having a very rare experience, one that few women would ever know. She was sucking off one hard, throbbing cock after another and swallowing every drop. The fact that the cocks she was sucking so wantonly just happened to belong to her own horny young sons made it all the more exciting.

"Unnnnhhh, shit, yeah," Terry groaned, "suck real hard, Mom, I'm gonna come so good."

Hungry for his jizz, Donna sucked as hard and fast as she could on his pistoning prick, making him whimper with delight. She knew it would be just a matter of seconds before Terry squirted his jism into her throat, and she drooled shamelessly at the very thought of it. If today's experience didn't satisfy her hunger for sucking cock, nothing would.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, here it comes, Mom! Aaaaagggghhhhhh!" Terry roared.

"Mmmmm, unnnnhhhhhh!", moaned Donna jacking her fist up and down the length of her son's cock between her sucking lips and the base.

For the third time in just a few minutes, her mouth was filled almost to bursting with delicious, hot boy-come. She gulped down blast after blast of the stuff, while Terry whimpered helplessly and hammered his squirting cock deeper into her mouth. Then he fell back on the bed to join his brothers, and Donna licked her lips to get the very last drops of his tasty young jizz.

"Wow, that was incredible," Matt grinned. "I think you deserve a little reward, Mom. Why don't you just stretch out and let me suck your pussy for a while?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.