A Little Lucky - Cover

A Little Lucky

by Clockmaker

Copyright© 2024 by Clockmaker

Erotica Sex Story: A chance encounter in casino leads to a blossoming romance between a middle-aged man and a precocious teenage girl. Note: This story was originally meant as a one-shot, but may be expanded upon if enough readers express interest in a continuation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Analingus   Cream Pie   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   .

“You doing okay, honey?”

I looked away from the rumbling reels of my slot machine to the cocktail waitress who had asked the question - a tanned skin brunette with perfectly styled wavy hair in a slinky burnt umber dress that showed plenty of cleavage. But she wasn’t talking to me. She was addressing the slip of a teenage girl behind me.

“I’m just watching, is that a big deal?” the girl replied tentatively, her attention mainly on the waitress, but shifting surreptitiously toward the feature that had started to play on my machine.

I swiveled my stool to face the both of them and plastered on a surprised smile. “Hey Kayla! Aunt Stacey and Uncle Jim still playing roulette?” To the waitress I apologized, “Sorry, she’s my cousin. I was waiting for her and decided to try my luck. We’re going to brunch.”

The waitress seemed reluctant, her dark eyes flickering back and forth between the two of us. “Minors aren’t supposed to hang out in the gaming areas, even if they’re just watching.”

“I’ll tell you what. I finally popped the triple feature on this bad boy and as soon as it plays out we’re gone.” I fished a ten from my wallet and slid it onto her drink tray. “Cool?”

Her lips pursed, eyes contemplating the bill, but eventually she relented with a curt nod. “Just try not to let it happen again - you could get in trouble.”

“You got it - I know when not to push my luck.” The smile never left my face as I watched her walk away, the short brown skirt swishing just above her long, stocking clad legs.

“You didn’t have to do that.”

“What, lie and cover for you?” I turned my attention back to the girl. She was very pretty, the type you know would turn out to be a stunner when she came of age. Pale white skin and blue eyes, framed by a curtain of jet black hair in a straight spill to either side of her face - almost like a young Jennifer Connelly stepping out from a door from nowhere into a modern day Labyrinth. Her flushed cheeks still had a little baby fat in them. I would pin her age at maybe fifteen or sixteen. “Actually I did. You’re an unaccompanied minor walking around a casino, and she wasn’t wrong - your parents would get in a lot of trouble if casino security had stopped you. The fines are pretty steep and it would kill the whole Vegas vacation vibe.”

“Maybe you should play your game and we should go to brunch then?” she huffed sarcastically.

I smiled, brushing off the dose of attitude. “What’s your name? Unless I guessed right and it’s actually Kayla?”

She smirked. “Not even close. Sidney, with an ‘I’ not a ‘Y’.”

“Jim. Also with an ‘I’, and not to be confused with your fictitious parent of the same name.”

“You’re kind of a smart ass, James. Will you push the button? I want to see what the chickens do. After that I’ll go.”

“Oh yes. The button.” I swiveled back to the screen and pressed the volume key, turning up the fanfare music of the play feature. Three cartoon chickens were dancing in their nests - one green, one red, and one blue. A message on the screen stated ‘Congratulations! You have won the Instant Win, Jackpots, Multipliers Feature. Press play to start.’ I pressed play.

“How does it work?”

“Just watch.”

Three golden eggs with numbers - 200, 400, and 400 - were scattered in the 15 box grid that made up the reel array. Those corresponded with the three colored eggs that had popped when I had won the feature in regular gameplay. On top of that, three rows - the first red, the second blue, and the third green, were empty. As I hit the spin button, symbols started to spin both in the top rows and the reel array.

The first spin hit a pumpkin on the top row - a credit toward the grand prize - but nothing else.

“Is that good?” Sidney asked.

I shrugged. “I’d need five more of those pumpkins and that never happens. Nice jackpot if it did though, I could use 10K.”

The spin counter showed two spins left. I pushed the button again.

An egg popped in the main array - 150. But more importantly, three multipliers hit in the first, second, and fourth columns - 3x, 2x, and 3x. And another stinking pumpkin.

“That’s gotta be good, right?”

“Oh yeah. Multipliers in this game are the best. See this egg? It’s a 200, but I’m at two cents denomination, so normally it’d be worth four bucks. But now it multiplies 3x to 600, so that’s twelve bucks. And since I landed an egg down here, the spin counter resets to three spins.”

I pushed the button again, and this time tapped it quickly to stop the spin immediately. A 500 egg appeared in the first column along with another 2x multiplier.

“So now you have 2200 in the first column, so that’s $44?”

“Yep, exactly right. But if I get any instant wins, which I haven’t yet, you can get some really big payouts. An instant win pays out every egg in the column where it lands. There’s even a Win All that pays out everything in the grid. Really hoping to score that one, with a little luck. I’m gonna go quick now.”

I mashed the spin button repeatedly, watching as instant wins started popping up in the first and third columns. On the third spin, Win All.

“Wow, you got it! Look at it go!” The eggs zapped money into the win plaque at the bottom of the screen, which now sat at $260. Considering I had only sunk $40 so far into this machine, that was looking pretty good.

The next spin hit a 2x on the first and third columns, and an instant win on the first and second columns. The bad news was the grid was filling up with eggs - there was only one slot left on both the first and fifth columns, although a completely empty fourth column sat pretty with both a 3x multiplier and an instant win.

Next spin - 2x, 2x on the first two columns, and instant win on the second column. The win plaque was up to $516. The last two spins netted no further eggs, just a meaningless major jackpot and a 2x multiplier on the fifth column, but those eggs were only valued at 100 and 200.

I let out a breath and leaned back as a ‘Winner’ banner flashed on the screen, its dollar amount increasing with each zap from an egg. The first three columns had multiplied to some respectable values, with several between $60 to $96. My total win topped out at $924.40. The screen changed and a font of coins sprayed up from the bottom of the screen, slowly counting up to that total win amount.

“Pretty damn good for a $3 bet, don’t you think?” I turned around and grinned at Sidney. She beamed back, radiating energy, nearly bouncing on her toes. I noticed for the first time that she had braces on her bottom teeth. They looked adorable on her.

“You made like $900 in what, 10 minutes? You’re definitely gonna take me to brunch and feed me all the things. I must be your lucky charm, huh? It’s the least that you owe me.”

I laughed. “Brunch is all-you-can-eat, so yes, I will feed you all the things.” I pushed my chair back and stood, tapping the spin button to cut short the victory screen, then pulled my player’s card and hit the button to spit out my voucher. “Let’s go, lucky charm.”

I cocked an elbow out to her and with a shy smile, Sidney took it. We strolled along the edges of the slot pits towards restaurant row. Though we walked in silence, the ever present din of the casino continuously beckoned, a mellifluous barrage of chimes and dings punctuated by the occasional discordant alarm of a jackpot bell. Though the table games toward the center of the floor were largely abandoned save for lonely looking dealers, the slots still did brisk business, with mid-morning gamblers eager to try today’s luck on a fresh bank roll.

I took a few moments to study Sidney out of the corner of my eye. She was taller than I had surmised while sitting down, maybe 5’7” relative to my height of 6’3”. It made me wonder if she was closer to eighteen instead of my first guess of sixteen. Her black hair flowed over shoulders left bare by an off the shoulder summer dress - dark blue adorned with tiny white floral print. It fit her almost too snugly around the bust, cut high enough that it showed no cleavage, just the delicate lines of her collarbone and upper slope of her chest. Though tight to the waist, the skirt flared out in a slit, overlapping ruffle cut, so that the tops of her thighs flashed as she walked but the back of the dress tickled her calves. She wore no jewelry, just an Apple watch with a white band on her left wrist and a small white leather clutch hanging by a strap over one shoulder. Her shoes were white canvas tennis sneakers, though the edges and soles were already showing the black stain of asphalt. Vegas summers are not kind to white soled shoes.

“See something you like?” My eyes flashed back to hers; she’d caught me staring. I gave a guilty grin in return.

“I was just thinking - a little makeup and a few changes to your outfit, and no one would question whether you’re under 21. I mean, if that’s the look you’re trying to go for.”

She broke eye contact, staring at the floor and smiling shyly. “Thanks, I guess. So where are we eating?”

“There’s a bistro up ahead. You’re gonna love it.”

We stopped in front of the restaurant a minute later, and I pointed at the sign. “Huh, that’s weird. They spelled ‘Sidney’ wrong.”

“Haha, you’re very funny.”

The square sign was inset with a oversized copper coin, emblazoned with the name ‘Lucky Penny’ in white cursive letters.

Sidney punched my arm playfully. “Though I guess I should’ve expected dad jokes. I mean, you are old enough to be my father.”

I feigned shock and lifted a hand to my throat. “You wound me, young lady. But I suppose putting up with a little lip comes with the territory if I’m going to be your guardian for the morning. And as your guardian, I think we should get something to eat.”

We walked inside and were greeted by the hostess, a smiling blond a few years older than Sidney. She took us to a booth off to one side, done up in rich dark wood and plump red cushions. The table was brown and black speckled marble, and the restaurant was decorated in a contemporary style, with large framed paintings alternating with equally large mirrors along the walls.

“I thought you said this place was a buffet?” Sidney asked when the hostess had left. “I don’t see any food out here.”

I laughed. “I said all you can eat, not a buffet. And I mean that, order whatever you want, even if you just want to try a bite. They’ll do smaller plates if we ask.”

Our waitress, a pretty redhead in her thirties, stopped by our table with menus and took our drink orders - a nitro cold brew coffee for me and, after some scrutiny of the menu, a fancier iced latte with whip and an extra shot for Sidney.

When the waitress had gone, Sidney asked, “I can really order whatever I want?” Her blue eyes gleamed as she pored over the menu, a finger tapping absently on anything that caught her fancy.

“Yeah, knock yourself out. Whatever you don’t finish you can take for later.”

She smiled mischievously. “We are gonna eat all the things!”

I laughed. “Just, maybe take it easy on the eggs. The chickens were kind to us this morning, we might as well return the favor.”


“Oh my god. That was so much food. I can’t eat another bite.”

Sidney sat with her head on the table, cradled on her arms, flanked to either side by two tall paper bags filled with leftover containers. I had settled the check, leaving a hefty tip.

“Well, you did insist on ordering everything. At least, everything that was even slightly sweet. It was kind of amazing to watch, I must admit. I envy your metabolism.”

“Seriously. You’re gonna have to carry me out of here. I don’t think I can move without exploding.”

“You want me to get you a wheelchair?”

“Ugh. No, I’ll be fine. Give me a few minutes for my stomach to settle.” She turned her head and looked at me with a weary smile. “Thanks for brunch. It was really good.”

“Anytime. So what are your plans for the rest of today? Meeting up with your folks?”

“Around dinner time, maybe. My parents come here to drink and gamble and leave me on my own. There are no movies worth watching and bowling or playing arcade games by myself isn’t much fun.” She let out a strained laugh. “Neither is getting hit on by boys who think they’re hot shit, even though I’ve got two years and five inches on them.”

“What about the pool? You can lounge around, take in some sun. I don’t think there’s an over 21 rule.”

She lifted one arm and let it fall. “You have seen my skin, right? I burn in like ten minutes in this weather, even with sunblock. Which sucks because a long soak in the spa might help digest this food baby.” Her arms cradled her stomach.

“Your room doesn’t have a tub?”

“It does, but a regular tub isn’t the same. Baths are overrated. But throw in a water heater and massage jets and I’m all for it.”

“Huh. My bath is a hot tub. Perks of booking a signature suite.” I fished out my room key from my back pocket and tapped it on the table. “You want to check it out?”

The sparkle returned to her eyes. “Can I? Would that be weird?”

I shrugged. “It’s up to you. The tub is in the bathroom so you’ll have privacy. I’ve got some work to finish up so I’ll still be in the room, and I wouldn’t mind hanging with you a little longer. You’re good company.”

“You might have to help me walk. I wasn’t really kidding about that.”

“We’ll manage somehow,” I said with a smile as I stood, scooped up the two bags in one hand and offered my other to Sidney. “Let’s get out of here.”

She took my hand and slid slowly out of the booth, then clutched my arm as we made our way out of the restaurant and toward the hotel lobby, which was just past the main entrance and a cluster of boutique shops.

I flashed my room key to the security guard by the elevator, and he hit the button for us. Luckily a door chimed right away and we entered, Sidney still walking a little wobbly by my side. “You doing okay?”

“Yeah. Though I’m regretting eating that last lemon blueberry pancake.”

I pushed the button for my floor, then asked, “Should we stop by your room to drop off the food?”

She shook her head vigorously. “I don’t know if I can stomach a detour right now.”

After a few moments, the elevator slowed to a stop and the doors opened to the eighteenth floor. We turned down a hallway and walked a few steps to my door. “We’re here.” I dipped the key in and pushed it open with my free hand.

“Holy shit, this room is fancy.” Sidney released my arm and walked inside, looking around in awe. The suite opened into the living room, decorated to modern tastes in cream and earth tones. A small dining table sat in the middle of the room beneath a hanging drum chandelier, flanked by a minibar and small fridge, and a large, L-shaped gray couch dominated the far end, facing an entertainment center with a huge TV and circular coffee table in between. The curtains were drawn open to a stunning view of the Strip in the distance. All the furniture, doors, and cabinets were either mahogany or black, accented by beige cushions, and the end tables, coffee table, and entertainment center were dotted with lamps, vases, and decorative knick knacks, like skeletal dodecahedrons made of wood.

“Wait till you see the bathroom. It’s through the left.” She wandered through the doorway, still taking it all in, as I set to stowing away the food in the mini fridge. Luckily everything fit.

“Oh. My. God.” A few random beeps sounded from the bathroom, followed soon enough by the churn of water filling up the hot tub.

I went to the bedroom to check on her but paused in the doorway. Sidney was laying on the king bed, having kicked off her shoes, her smooth legs crossed at the ankle as she busied herself with her phone while waiting for the tub to fill.

“Glad to see you’re making yourself at home,” I said with a chuckle, leaning against the doorway.

“I thought laying down might help. Sorry.”

“You’re fine.” I picked up her shoes and placed them under the bench at the foot of the bed before sitting down to take off my own shoes. The bedsheets were pure white, offset by a runner in light caramel which matched its decorative pillows. “There are plenty of towels and a bathrobe in the closet if you’d like. Need anything else?”

Sidney extended a slender pale leg and wiggled her toes. “A foot rub would be heavenly right now.”

“Well, I am your guardian, and I’m responsible for ensuring that your physical and emotional needs are being met. Will a foot rub help with that?”

“Yes. Absolutely without question.”

I laughed and rearranged the bench so that I could sit while facing her. She wiggled her feet again and I took one in each hand, grabbing her ankles gently but firmly and stretching out her legs. Her skin felt smooth and a little cool to the touch, and her legs were absolutely bare, making me think she must wax instead of shave.

I started slowly and confidently, alternating between massaging each foot individually or both feet with one hand on each. At some point she had put down her phone and closed her eyes, her hands scrunched up in the skirts spread to either side of her thighs. I kept my gaze mainly on her face and worked by feel, alternating pressure and technique based on her expression and the tiny moans that she tried hard to stifle.

“God, that feels amazing. You’re really good with your hands.”

I chuckled. “I used to date a CMT, she taught me a few things.”

“Do you think you could do my legs too?”

A chime sounded before I could answer. “Looks like the hot tub is ready. Maybe we can pick this up when you’re done with your bath.” I let go of her feet with a light tickle and she giggled.

“Aw, all right. I’ll hold you to it.”

Sidney sat up in the bed and swung her legs over the side, scooting closer to me and showing me her back. She swept her hair over her shoulder and said, “Can you help me with the zipper?”

“Sure.” I found the tiny white pull tab and tugged it down to the small of her back. The dress was tight on her and the halves separated immediately, exposing pale skin and the black strap of her bra. “This too?” I asked breathily, lightly tracing the skin just under the strap.

“Yes please.” With trembling hands I undid the clasps, the straps springing apart. She immediately withdrew one arm, then the other, through the short sleeves of the dress, holding the rest of it in front of her to cover up but exposing plenty of skin down her side and back. She turned her head and eyed me sidelong, having caught me staring, then chewed her lip. “Would you ... do you ... want to ... come in with me, maybe?”

“Aren’t you a little too old to be taking a bath with your daddy?” I teased, laughing lightly and sitting back.

She continued to stare at me, and if anything her eyes smoldered even more as she turned to face me fully, arms lowering subconsciously to expose the pale slopes of the tops of her breasts.

“Is that a no?”

“It’s not a no, but ... Sidney, how old are you?”

“I’m old enough. I know what I want. Does the number really matter?” I hesitated, and emboldened, she stood, letting the front of the dress fall as she pushed the rest of it down, along with her underwear. In less than half a breath she stood before me completely nude.

She was, in a word, perfect - the lines of her limbs clean and supple, full, C-cup breasts standing perky and proud above a slim ribcage and stomach that showed only the barest hint of a pooch from brunch. Her slender waist flared out to sweetly slim hips that still retained a bit of girlish charm, not quite fully bloomed into womanhood. Nestled between her inner thighs peeked a puffy little mons, as absolutely bare as the rest of her, already a little flushed with pink heat.

“Jesus, you’re beautiful,” I breathed, taking in the sight of her, letting my eyes roam up and down the length of her body.

She smiled shyly, looking down before meeting my gaze once again. “I like feeling your eyes on me.” She turned, walking with a sexy sway toward the side table to grab something from her purse. I was only able to tear my eyes away from her cute little ass when she turned back around and reached up to put up her hair, a white scrunchie in her hand. The movement of her arms did lovely things to the plump mounds of her breasts as she worked.

She kept watching me out of the corner of her eye as she walked toward the bathroom doorway. “Are you coming, Daddy?” she called lightly over her shoulder before slipping inside. I heard soft splashing and a contented moan over the thrum of the jets.

“Jesus,” I said again, swallowing involuntarily. I didn’t follow her right away, taking a moment to collect myself while picking up her clothing from the floor. Her dress I hung up in the closet and her underwear I folded and placed on the bench - simple black bikini panties that matched her bra.

I removed my own clothing and hung it up as needed, then grabbed a spare towel from the closet and wrapped it around my waist before joining her in the bathroom. It was spacious and luxurious, all imported marble and gleaming silver fixtures, but I had eyes only for the pale nymph awaiting me like a dryad in the water.

She said nothing, only smiled, as I nonchalantly removed my towel, hung it on a silver hook, and stepped carefully into the hot tub opposite of her.

“The jets feel so good, right?” she said, closing her eyes and tilting her head back to rest on a rolled up towel.

“Mhm.” Though the tub was large, it was still a tight fit for two people, especially since Sidney was sitting with her legs extended. We eventually shifted to a comfortable position where I could stretch out as well, my feet on either side of her hips, and her calves on top of my thighs. I slid my hands under the water and started to massage her legs, to which she moaned appreciatively. At this point it was maybe more for my benefit than for hers - I was looking for any excuse to touch her.

“A girl could get used to this,” she said with a contented sigh as I switched to her other calf, working the deep tissue with my fingertips. Her other leg drew up slightly and I felt her foot come up over my thigh, then start to slide slowly upward inside my leg as she stretched out again.

“Fuck,” I whispered as her toes tentatively touched the base of my cock, which was already half hard and now jumped to attention. She still lay with her head back and eyes closed, but the slight smile on her lips made clear that it was an entirely intentional move on her part. Nor did she back off, her toes maintaining that light touch as if waiting to see what I would do - or what she could get away with. When I didn’t protest, she began to trace her toes and the ball of her foot up and down the length of me, massaging my cock to further hardness as I worked on her other leg.

“Where did you learn to do that?” I asked her, biting back a moan. She had caught my shaft between her big toe and second toe and was rubbing it up and down against my lower belly.

“Is it okay?” she asked as if she didn’t know full well the effect she was having on me. “I would use my hands but you’re too far away. I thought I’d try this instead.”

“Yeah, it’s good. I mean, I’m not really a foot fetish guy but you’re making a believer out of me.”

She laughed. “I’m glad you like it. You take such good care of me, Daddy. I wanted to return the favor.”

When I finished with her other leg, she dropped both feet in my lap and started to stroke me between the arches of her feet. I had to grab her ankles and slow her down to stop myself from getting too close to the edge. “Too much?” she asked, sitting up and looking at me hesitantly.

“I didn’t want to cum just yet.” She grinned, enjoying the effect she was having on me. “How are you feeling? Better?”

“Yeah, much better. I think I could take a nap in here.”

“It’s not good to stay too long. You can get dizzy and overheat.”

“Fineeee. Stay with me a little longer though?”

“Sure.”

To my surprise she drew her legs up under her and changed positions, grabbing the towel she had been using as a pillow. She stalked intently over to me, straddling my thighs, and I enjoyed the view of her chest as her breasts rose above the surface of the tub, dripping rivulets of water. The towel ended up behind my head and she turned around, making herself comfortable in my lap and laying against the front of my body.

“You make a good pillow, daddy,” she said smugly, nuzzling the side of her head into my neck. Her hands found mine under the water and guided me to wrap my arms around her, just beneath her breasts. She clung to my forearms with her hands, locking them in place. “I feel safe and warm and protected.”

“That’s what I’m here for, sweetheart.” Her body felt soft and lush against mine, and my cock, pointed up and tucked between the upper curves of her ass and small of her back, twitched every so often, seeking stimulation. It didn’t take her long to notice and she slowly began to gyrate her hips, rubbing her cheeks up and down my shaft.

“Damn, girl, you are really trying to wring one out of me aren’t you,” I said through gritted teeth, thrusting up a little with my hips in time with hers.

“I just want to be a good girl for you, Daddy,” she said sweetly, using her feet on the other side of the tub for leverage. “Good girls take care of their Daddy’s needs too.” She arched her back, reaching down with her hand and repositioning my cock between her thighs and the soft lips of her pussy. “Is that better?” she asked innocently as I slowly began to thrust into the hot little pocket of her thigh gap. Her hand stayed on me, light fingers pushing the bottom of my shaft up so I rubbed against her smooth lips with every thrust. “Do my pretty legs feel good, Daddy?”

“Yes, honey,” I moaned, squeezing her tight and thrusting faster.

“But wouldn’t it feel better if it was ... inside me, Daddy?” I froze. She shifted again, moving forward, and I felt the head of my cock, guided by her hand, pressing against the nub of her clit. “You feel so good,” she murmured, teasing herself using my cockhead. “Won’t you put it inside your little girl?”

I was very, very tempted to slide into her right then and there, but I wanted our first time to be done right.

“That’s enough of a bath, sweetheart,” I said gently, unwrapping my arms from around her and guiding her to stand. I stepped out of the tub and helped her out as well. She seemed confused and more than a little disappointed, but I reassured her with a smile, grabbing a towel and holding it open for her. “Let’s dry you off and get you to bed.”

I took my time, patting her dry with the towel and taking special care with her sensitive areas. When I was finished, I grabbed one of the plush white robes hanging in the bathroom closet and helped her into it. I dried myself off next and opted not to use a robe, just wrapping a towel around my waist. “Shall we?”

We walked together out to the bedroom, and she stood watching me as I gathered up the bed runner and most of the pillows and set them on a chair at the far corner of the bedroom. When I had finished, I drew one corner of the sheet up and over so that she could slide in at ease.

“Did you want to change into your pajamas?” I asked with a playful smile, and she smiled back.

“You know I sleep naked, Daddy.”

“Okay honey, let me take off your robe, then.”

I slid it off her shoulders and took it to the bathroom to hang up. When I returned, she was already under the covers, the sheet pulled up to her neck. She had removed her scrunchie and her hair spread in a black fan over the pillow. “Comfortable enough?”

“Yes Daddy. Kiss me goodnight?”

I sat on the edge of the bed and leaned down, planting a soft kiss on her forehead. My right hand cupped her cheek and she smiled, holding it there with her own hand and nuzzling into it with a light kiss.

“Can you ... maybe ... stay with me, at least until I fall asleep?”

“Okay honey. Scoot over a little.” I stripped off my towel and hung it over the closet door, then lifted the sheet and settled in next to her. She tucked herself into the crook of my shoulder, pressing against the side of my body.

“This is nice,” she purred, her hand stroking up and down my chest and her top leg sliding over mine and wrapping around to hold herself closer. I relished the feeling of the soft heat of her little pussy, rubbing subtly against my thigh. Sliding my free hand to her cheek, I lightly traced my fingertips over her skin, her plump pink lips. “Can I tell you a secret, Daddy?” she asked, tilting her face up to look at me shyly.

“You can tell me anything, baby.”

“Okay. Come closer.” I turned my head down toward her. “No, closer!” She pulled on my shoulder and I got the idea, laying on my side and tucking my head in so that our foreheads touched.

“What is it, love?”

“I don’t think I’m like the other girls at school, Daddy.” Her eyes flicked down and she bit her lip. “I’m not interested in boys my age. They bore me. But when an older guy - a man - looks at me, I get all tingly inside.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.