In Place of Strangers - Cover

In Place of Strangers

by Alex

Copyright© 1999 by Alex

Incest Sex Story:

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   .

My mother decided to resolve our year-long confusion by dating other men from work. She was reluctant to face up to the fact that I was now the man of the house who took care of her and all the household needs, and, who was entitled to the rewards and benefits of that position. My father had died over a year ago and it wasn't long before I filled his shoes in every sense of the word accept the one place which was forbidden for a son to go: his mother's bedroom.

We had encountered this dilemma on many nights, I arguing that since we were both consenting adults and no one would be the wiser for it, that it was okay to have a closer more special relationship. She returned my affections and desires, but stopped short of committing to that most unholy of taboos. This drove me crazy with jealousy and rage and confusion.

"I love you, Ma," I would declare. "Nobody would know. Nobody would get hurt by this."

"But we'd know, Paul. We'd know the truth and I don't think either of us could live with that."

"I don't think either of us can live with the way things are now. You need a man and I need a woman. We have each other. We love each other. Are we going to keep walking around each other? Are we going to keep ignoring our needs when we can easily satisfy them? We're both adults. We can make that decision. We can choose to live and love as we see fit."

"But it's not right, Paul. It's just not right," she lamented. But I knew that her resolve was far from solid. It would just take time. Time and careful preparation on my part. But she called my hand before I could bet, because she began dating again, much to my disapproval.

On the night that she finally thought it was safe to bring her boyfriend home (she thought that I was out with my friends), I had staked out the whole place, particularly her bedroom door. They talked and drank for some time before they boldly ventured towards her bedroom.

I saw them both as she led him up the stairs and into the darkened hallway. My good luck won out when he decided to go to the bathroom first while she went off to prepare her room. I slipped in right behind him, my pistol aimed at his back. He turned with a startled look on his face, eyes bulging.

"I think it's time for you to go," I said icily. I leveled the gun to his face.

He nodded vigorously, not even man enough to fight for his woman. I didn't even let him zip up as I directed him down the stairs and quietly closed the door behind him.

And now, to the victor goes the spoils of war. It was time once and for all to claim what was rightfully mine: the conquest of my mother.

I climbed the stairs and made my way nervously to my mother's room. Once I went in, there would be no turning back. I silently slipped into her darkened bedroom and was relieved to see her back towards the door as she prepared the bed. It was now or never, I told myself. Whatever happened next would dictate our lives forever. If she accepted me, it would be heaven and bliss. If she rejected me, there would be hell to pay.

But I was more than willing to pay that price.

I was able to slip in behind her before she could turn. And wordlessly, I reached around to hug her from behind. She let out a soft murmur and rested her head on my shoulder. "What took you so long?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.