Doctor's Visit - Cover

Doctor's Visit

by Alex

Copyright© 1999 by Alex

Incest Sex Story: He has a young, successful doctor for a daughter, and she's got all the right cures for his ailment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

About once or twice a month I meet up with my daughter for a lunch date. She ran a family practice office in a doctor's building just three blocks from where I worked. I was very proud of her, having graduated in the top 5% of medical school, and successfully operating her own practice in the same city that I worked in.

I waited only a few minutes before Sarah called me into her office; she seemed swamped with work and I offered to graciously bow out. She wanted me to wait a bit longer after she took care of some business. I agreed and wandered into the adjoining patient's room. Her door was open and I watched in admiration as she busied herself around her desk while carrying on a conversation with me and her phone call.

It was not hard to notice what a beautiful young woman she had grown into, even surpassing her mother's beauty at a similar age. I marvelled at her long, athletic legs, her trim figure, and ample bosom. What secrets lay within the folds of her official white coat? I smiled at my own male hormonal responses; Sarah was my baby girl.

When the conversation went beyond ten minutes, I once again offered to leave, saying that I needed to see Dr. Kildare anyway. She frowned and quickly ended the call.

"What is it, Dad?" she asked.

"It's nothing, honey. I just wanted him to look at something for me."

She sighed once, put on her glasses business-like, and strode over to me. She stood close and I could smell her perfume. "Dad, I may be your daughter, but I am a highly trained physician. If you have a problem with anything you can tell me about it."

I winced nervously. "Well, it's sort of a male matter. Kind of private, dear."

She smiled knowingly. "Can't even tell you how many of those I see a week."

I was startled at her forwrdness. "Sarah--"

"Come on, Dad. Tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can help; save you a doctor's visit. It ain't free you know."

I could barely meet her gaze; it was such a touchy subject. "I might need to see a urologist. A specialist. You don't specialize in that, do you?"

She sighed again. "Daddy, do I have to call in the nurse to hold you down? Tell me what's wrong and let me take a look."

Finally, I capitulated to her insistence. I sat down on the table and told her about burning sensations when I urinated sometimes. She listened intently and nodded occasionally. Then she moved her stool closer and sat before me.

"Okay. Let's have a look." Just like that. That simple. She waited. I redenned.

"But, Sarah. You're my daughter."

"Jesus, Dad. Get off it. I'm a real doctor."

How could I argue? I had always pushed her to be the best, be the most professional. How could I now refuse her at the peak of her powers? I undid my belt and unzipped my fly. Then I pushed down my briefs and my penis flopped out. She scooted her stool closer and I had to look away because I got a dangerous glimpse of her cleavage. She wore a tight fitting tank top and skirt underneath her doctor's coat and her milky flesh was tantalizing visible for dirty old men. I looked away nervously, but I knew that reaction was not long in coming.

Then I felt her warm hands tentatively touching, probing, moving me this way and that. She brought her face so dangerously close. When I stole a glance to look down at her she was smiling.

"What is it?"

"Oh nothing. I mean..." she seemed to be stuttering. "It may be just an infection or acute inflammation. Nothing some antibiotics couldn't cure."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.