Corporate Ladder - Cover

Corporate Ladder

by Alex

Copyright© 1999 by Alex

Incest Sex Story: The secret of success is a little known fact. This young secretary knows just how to get ahead--sleep with the boss! But her boss is someone forbidden to her...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

"How do I get a raise around here, sleep with the boss?"

I dropped my pen. I had been filling out numerous invoices, head in the books, eyes weary from a full day's work, when I looked up into the delectable cleavage of the young blond secretary leaning over my oak desk. I peered up from my glasses and my mouth dropped. It was my daughter Kara.

"A raise?" I sputtered. I leaned back, away from her dangerously close feminine scent.

"Yes. What do you have to do to climb the corporate ladder of success? Rumors have it that you have to sleep with the boss." She smiled wickedly, obviously aware of my discomfort.

Kara had joined the firm about six months ago and landed a position as one of the rows of secretaries that lined the front office. Although she did not work directly for me, I was, ultimately, her boss. I was never sure it had been a good idea for her to work so closely to her own father, nepotism at work. Now the office rumors had gotten around to her.

"Don't be silly, Kara. That's not how you get ahead in this game." I stood up and went for my coat. She sat at my desk, relentless.

"That's not what I heard. Word around here is that in order to get a raise you've got to put out. These girls talk, Dad." She still had that smirk on her face. God, I wanted to slap it off. Or worse still...

"You believe these rumors?" I was closing up for the night.

"No one left, boss. Just the two of us." I checked the front and saw that the floor was indeed empty. I looked back at the Cheshire Cat. She was sitting so seductively, so suggestive.

I walked over to her. "Kara, I don't know what the word is around here, but I can assure you, indulging in office rumors will get you no where."

"But the descriptions are so vivid, Dad. They talk about everything."

"Who?"

She smiled broadly. "I can't give my sources away."

I sighed, standing in front of her. "Let's call it a night then. Put the rumors to bed."

She got off my desk but leaned on the edge. We were very close and my office was dimly lit, erotic. She reached up and straightened my tie. "I wouldn't mind a raise," she whispered.

"Kara," I choked, "you're my daughter."

Her smile disappeared. "I know that; you're my boss. I heard--"

"What did you hear?"

"I heard that you weren't half bad, that you were actually pretty good in bed."

This time I smiled. I leaned into her and we met in a long hot kiss. I worked her blouse open and freed her bountiful young breasts. I kneaded her nipples to erection as I kissed her face and neck, working my ravenous mouth to her tits.

"Oh yeah," she grunted, freeing my straining cock. She wrapped her fingers around me and pumped. "God, you're huge."

I pushed her short skirt up, grabbed hold, and ripped her panties off. Then I lifted her and sat her on my desk. We were still frantically kissing as I reached behind her and swept the books and papers off my desk.

She laid back as I positioned myself between her stockinged thighs. I put her feet on my shoulder and leaned forward. She grabbed hold of my throbbing cock and guided me into her. We both gasped at the initial entry.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.