Mom Peeps On The Boys - Cover

Mom Peeps On The Boys

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She always felt adventurous but now she took action

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Two down and one to go! Those words kept pounding in Alice's head like a chant shouted by cheerleaders.

She hadn't showered. She hadn't dressed. The unmade bed with Ricky's cum on the sheet lay before her like a symbol, a symbol of her messed-up mind and soiled soul. She wandered around her bedroom, naked under her leopard-skin robe, sitting on the bed from time to time, sometimes leaning over to sniff the wet spot and get a whiff of Ricky's cum. The smell reminded her of the smell of the cleanser she'd used today to scour out the sink.

Two down and one to go, said that wicked voice in Alice's mind. Zenobia's got nothing on you, Alice. In two days, you've outdone Zenobia with all her stableboys. Zenobia's a saint compared to you, Alice. Two down and one to go!

"Mom, you in there?" Ricky was shaking the door. "Mom!"

"What is it, darling? I'm not feeling well."

"I'm done with my route, Mom." He shook the door again.

"Fine," Alice said. "Now why don't you find yourself something to eat, maybe go out for a hamburger?"

"Ain't you gonna cook, Mom? I thought you said you were gonna cook supper tonight. You said so this morning."

"I would if I were feeling better, honey, but I've got a headache. Why don't you go ask Shawn to go out with you for dinner?"

"He probably won't wanna. Can I come in?"

"Tell him I'm asking him to do it. And, no you can't come in. Please let me rest now, will you, darling?"

"Can I come in after I eat? Can we do it again?"

"Ricky, you march downstairs and have Shawn walk with you to wherever you want to eat. Understand?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Ricky moped. "But can we do it again later? I'm ready."

"Ricky, would you please let me rest?"

"Does that mean, yes?"

"We'll see," Alice said, figuring it was the only thing she could say to get rid of him.

"Great!" he said. "See you later, Mom. You can't see me, but I'm kissing you through the door."

"Thank you, darling," Alice said. She listened with relief as she heard Ricky bouncing down the stairs.

She went to the door and pressed her ear to it, straining to hear. She could vaguely make out Ricky's and Shawn's voices. When she heard the front door slam, she smiled. After waiting a few more minutes, she unlocked her door and went downstairs to the kitchen.

You're sick, an accusing part of her mind whispered every once in a while. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Haven't you done enough already? What are you, a nymphomaniac?

Two down and one to go! chanted another part of her, drowning out the weak, accusing voice. Two down and one to go, Alice. And Alice had to resist shoving her hand inside her robe and clutching at her throbbing pussy. Her pussylips were swollen up again like slabs of raw, spongy liver, and her cunthole undulated inside, starving for cock--for Mark's cock.

A few minutes later, Mark walked into the kitchen. He was dressed in white athletic shoes, jeans, and his maroon letterman's jacket. He stopped, looking first at Alice, then around the kitchen.

"Hi," he said. "When's supper?"

Alice's smile faded slightly. "I'm sorry," she said. "I was so busy I didn't get around to making a meal tonight. I'll make one tomorrow evening, though. I promise."

He gave her a kind of a blank look, then said, "I'm beat. Coach had us lifting weights and doing gymnastics for two hours. Wouldn't even let us in the pool. Said we've gotta build up our strength. I was too worn out to even take a shower. I could hardly get dressed, my muscles are so pumped up and tight."

"You look pumped up," Alice said. "Isn't it a great feeling? I always love that feeling when I'm done working out."

"I just feel stiff and burned out," Mark said.

"You need a good long soak in the hot-tub," Alice said. "That's what you need. Why don't you go downstairs and hop in the tub? And I'll see if I can round up some food for you, a sandwich or something."

The boy's face brightened. "Yeah, I think I'll do that. Thanks, Mom."

As soon as Mark had left, Alice went to the refrigerator and pulled out the bread. The only reasonable fixings she could find for a sandwich were peanut butter and jelly. Hilda hadn't stocked up on anything before she'd left on her vacation, as if it didn't matter if they all starved while she was gone.

"The old bitch!" Alice murmured, smearing peanut butter on a slice of bread. She made a thick sandwich, plopped it on a plate, poured a glass of milk, and headed for the hot-tub.

Mark looked startled as she swung the door open and entered the room. He was up to his neck in the water.

"You can just leave it and I'll eat it after I've soaked awhile," he said.

Alice gave him a suggestive smile. "You can soak and eat at the same time," she said, sitting down on the tile floor next to the sunken tub. Her robe fell open and she didn't try to hide herself. She gave the boy a good look at her bare legs and at her tits.

He glanced away from her tits with an apparent effort. "That's kind of messy, isn't it, eating with wet hands?"

She let her legs dangle down into the water, let her knees spread as they would. Her robe opened up and she knew the boy could see her cunt under it if he bothered to look.

He did.

"You don't need to use your hands, darling, I'll hold the sandwich while you eat." She picked up the sandwich and held it to his mouth. "Open up."

He gave her a puzzled, foolish expression, then took a bite, ripping off half the sandwich at once. As he chomped, his mouth stuffed, Alice held the glass of milk up, leaning toward him more. Her right tit plopped out into full view, and she didn't try to hide it.

Her boy guzzled the milk, his eyes shamelessly devouring her naked tit.

"More sandwich?"

Mark just about took her fingers off as he sucked in the rest of the sandwich. He chomped, then drank the milk she offered him, draining the entire glass. Alice moved her feet in the water, feeling her toes brush against a hard rod of cock flesh. She stroked her son's stiff cock with her toes, then got her foot under his balls and tickled his crotch.

He looked up at her as if he couldn't be sure he was feeling what he was feeling, his eyes not really focused on her face, as if he were listening to some far-off sound.

Alice put down the glass, shoving both the glass and plate along the tile. "I think I'll take a dip, myself," she said, sounding as if she were talking to herself. "Do you mind, Mark?" She looked at him straight in the eyes.

He shook his head, watching as if he'd never seen a creature like her. He looked stunned.

Alice untied the robe, letting it fall open. She pulled her arms from the sleeves and let the robe slide off onto the tiled floor. She sat naked in front of her oldest son, her knees wide apart, her legs dangling in the water. She caressed his cock with her toes one final time, then slid into the water, sinking in until her tits floated.

The boy still gazed at her as if he were too stunned to say anything or do anything. She sat on the underwater seat across from him, reaching across the tub with an extended leg so she could continue to massage his prick and balls with her toes.

He sat back and closed his eyes, letting her play with him. His breathing was becoming louder, more breathy. As she tickled his balls with her toes, she suddenly felt his foot slide up between her legs. His big toe found her cunt and slid between her pussylips. She moaned as he wiggled his big toe into her cunt.

They were both breathing hard. Mark caressed her foot. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down against her soft sole. He twisted his big toe in her cunt, making her squirm.

"Oh, Mark!" she breathed, playing with his foot as he toe- fucked her. It was a large, sinewy foot, full of veins. She wished he could shove all of his foot inside her pussy.

Mark's eyes opened. "Do you like it, Mom? Do you like my toe in your cunt?" He wiggled his toe wildly, twisting it.

Alice almost shot straight up out of the tub. "Oh God, Mark, that drives me crazy!"

Mark smirked. He popped his toe out of her cunt and kicked his foot up out of the water. "Suck it," he said. "Suck my toe."

Alice cradled his big foot in her hands. She devoured his big toe, sucking the slimy cuntal ooze off it. When she finished cleaning it, she licked between all his other toes, then sucked on them. She kissed his foot all over, then hugged it to her cheek.

"I didn't you know you were into feet, Mom," Mark said. "In fact, I didn't even know you were into sex."

Alice giggled, embarrassed, not knowing how to respond. She dropped the boy's foot playfully.

Mark stood up in the tub, revealing his hard-on. Water streamed down his glossy hard cockshaft, rippling over the veins. The boy clasped his hands behind his neck, arched backward slightly and stretched, contracting the muscles of his arms and torso, shoving his cock up high. He licked his lips, gazing down at Alice.

"How do you want it, Mom? How do you like it best?"

"How do you like it?" Alice asked quietly. She was admiring his muscles.

"Dog-style," the boy said. "I like to do it from behind."

Alice shivered despite the steaming water enveloping her. She pictured herself bent over, Mark fucking her from behind. She shivered again, her cunt undulating inside.

"I'd like that," she whispered, easing up out of the water and moving toward her boy. "Oh, I'd love it!" She kissed her son's left nipple, then started to lick his muscles. "But give me a minute, huh, darling?"

He didn't move, just stood there with his hands clasped behind his neck and his biceps flexed as if posing. All the muscles of his upper body stood out as if carved in marble. Alice lapped at his salty flesh. He was sweating in the steamy air. Alice sucked up the sweat, lingering over his armpits and sucking on the wet hairs there. The strong scent of male sweat made her moan. She kissed his belly, then began to suck his prick.

Mark moaned, churning his hips, fucking his cock in her mouth. His prick was no larger than Shawn's but it tasted sweatier despite Mark's soak in the hot-tub. Alice's lips rippled over his cock-veins as she bobbed her head. She swallowed his cock to his balls, letting his salty cock-knob fuck into her throat.

The boy sighed. "Mnnn, yeah, you're good at it, Mom! Not many chicks can take it all like that. Most of 'em choke on just half of it."

Alice munched, enjoying the taste of her son's big fucker. She used her tongue to tease the cockhead. Mark's cock flexed hard, vibrations shooting through it.

"Better lay off awhile," he mumbled. "I'm almost ready to blow your head off."

Alice struggled with indecision for a few moments. She longed for a taste of her son's jism, wanted to feel his hot cum squirt down her throat, but it might take him awhile to recover so he could fuck her, and she couldn't stand the thought of waiting for his cock to get hard again. With an effort, she pulled up, releasing his cock from her mouth.

"Bend over," he said. "I want a piece of that beautiful ass." He pulled her up, then turned her around and pushed her forward.

Alice rested her elbows on the tiled floor that surrounded the sunken hot-tub, sucking in her gut and letting her lower back arch so her ass would turn up.

"Man, what an ass! What a pussy!" The boy squatted in the water, forcing open her asscheeks and cunt with his big hands. He sniffed her like a dog, then gingerly started to lick her cunt.

"Oh, darling!" Alice gasped, wiggling her ass. "Lick me! Oh, God yes, lick me!"

The boy lapped slowly, his tongue slithering up and down the furry edges of her spread cuntlips. He used his thumbs to keep her pussy wide open as he licked it. He licked faster, growling, and soon he was eating her pussy with the same hunger as Shawn had shown earlier.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.