Mom Peeps On The Boys - Cover

Mom Peeps On The Boys

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She always felt adventurous but now she took action

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"This is great, Mom, I didn't know you were such a good cook."

Alice flipped over a pancake on the griddle. "Thank you, Ricky. How many more would you like?"

"Six," Ricky said, licking maple syrup off his fingers.

Alice looked for a mischievous grin on the boy's face as a sign that he was kidding, but she saw only a boy intent upon licking the syrup off his fingers. She shrugged and flipped some more pancakes.

"Hilda sure can't cook like this," Mark said. He dropped a sausage in his mouth and swallowed it with hardly a chew. As he devoured another sausage, he spread half a stick of butter over his steaming pancakes.

"Thank you," Alice said. "I think I'll be doing more cooking from now on. I kind of miss doing it."

"Great," Mark said, stuffing a stacked wedge of dripping pancakes in his mouth. His cheeks bulged as he chewed.

"Everything all right, Shawn?" Alice smiled at him.

"Fine," he said, giving her a polite smile as he carefully sliced his pancakes and sausages into small pieces.

"Want me to make you anymore?"

"No, thank you," Shawn said. "This is just right."

Alice shoveled a heap of hot cakes onto a plate and gave them to Ricky, watching with joy and a touch of squeamishness as he drowned them in a pint of syrup. She contained her urge to tell him to go easier on the syrup.

Shawn ate slowly and quietly, with his mouth closed.

He looks so different now, Alice thought. Maybe she'd only dreamed about watching Shawn jacking off. She found it hard to believe that the well-dressed and well-mannered schoolboy sitting before her at the breakfast table had squirmed like a rutting billygoat last night on his bed, her own panties draped over his face.

Alice pulled out her chair and sat down, sipping coffee. Out of the corners of her eyes, she saw Shawn glance up. His eyes lingered on her breasts. Ricky and Mark glanced up every so often, too, but they were nowhere near as discreet in ogling her breasts as Shawn was. She was dressed in nothing but her leopard- skin bathrobe, tied at the waist and open at the neck. Her chest was bare, showing off the upper part of her tits.

"What's hypothermia?" Ricky mumbled, his mouth full of pancake, syrup dripping from his chin.

Mark and Shawn both looked at Ricky curiously.

"Is it like a bad cold?" Ricky looked at Alice expectantly, chomping away.

Alice felt herself flush. All three boys were looking at her now, chewing slowly, their food half-forgotten.

"Hypothermia is when you get so cold that your body temperature drops so low that it can kill you," Alice blurted out in one breath. "It comes from getting both wet and cold at the same time usually. That's why it's always essential to wear your raincoat on a cold, rainy day. Now, hurry up and eat your breakfast. You'll be late for school."

"I got a ride," Ricky said. He glanced at Mark. "I almost got hypothermia yesterday," he added almost proudly.

"No more talk," Alice said. "Eat!"

Ricky frowned, wrinkling his nose, but dug into his pancakes again.

"Hey, yeah!" Mark said, as if he'd just been hit on the back and his voice had popped out. "We studied hypothermia in one of my gym classes. Backpackers get it a lot--up there in the mountains. When one of 'em gets it, one of the other ones has to knock the hypothermia'd one over the head because he gets crazy. Then they have to shove him in a sleeping bag and crawl in with him to warm him up."

"Naked?" Ricky said.

Mark smirked wickedly. "If the hypothermia'd one's a chick," he said almost under his breath. Then he glanced at Alice as if just discovering that she was there. He gave her a silly face and stuffed in a mouthful of food.

"Hey," Ricky said. "I wouldn't mind--"

"Ricky, shut up and eat!" Alice snapped.

He frowned again, then started eating, giving her a sulky expression as he looked back up.

Alice hadn't wanted to snap at him, but she had to shut him up. There was no telling what he'd come out with next. It was too bad, because this was the first breakfast she'd eaten with her sons in a long time. Usually, Hilda was in the kitchen feeding them, and Alice stayed clear.

The boys kept quiet the rest of the meal, as if afraid to open their mouths. Their eyes wandered repeatedly to Alice's tits, however, and she felt a wicked urge to lean over and pick up something so one or both her breasts would fall out the open neck of her robe. Despite herself, she felt itchy and wet between her legs. By the end of the meal, her pussylips were swollen and her cunt was throbbing. She couldn't help but think of the cocks between the legs of her virile sons. She wondered if they were hard.

She spent the day cleaning house. She refused to watch her soap opera for fear she'd end up lying on the couch with her legs spread and a finger up her cunt. She did wonder what Zenobia was doing today, whether the woman was having another passionate meeting with the stableboy.

The hardest part of her day was spent watering the plants in the conservatory. The rain rattled down on the glass roof and walls of the conservatory and Alice felt depressed. Not as depressed as she had felt yesterday, however. Working helped pass the day, made the hours fly by. She felt pleasantly exhausted as late afternoon came around, and she'd built up a healthy sweat under her robe. She was still naked underneath the robe, hadn't bothered to change into anything else since breakfast.

She was about to go upstairs for a shower when she heard a commotion at the other end of the house.

"Mom!" the voice screamed, so shrill that for a few seconds Alice couldn't identify it as Ricky's. "Mom!" The boy sounded frantic. He was racing through the house.

Alice, running, nearly collided with him in the hallway.

He grabbed her, clinging to her, panting furiously, drenched even more than yesterday.

"I'm dying," he panted. "I've got hypothermia. You've gotta warm me up, Mom. Quick, I'm dying!" As he talked, he pried off his squishing sneakers with his feet. His rain-soaked jeans came off before his shirt.

Alice was so stunned she stood there watching in helpless silence as her son yanked off his shirt and clung to her, stark naked, dripping with rainwater, his heart slamming in his chest, his smooth skin a rash of goose bumps. She felt something hard and hot pressing against her leg through her robe. She reached down and Ricky's burning cock squirmed in her hand. He moaned, his eyes rolling.

"Upstairs," Alice whispered, hardly able to get the word out. She was trembling. Her cunt throbbed. Hot trickles of cunt juice seeped down the insides of her thighs. "Quick, darling, upstairs."

She took him to her bedroom, locking the door behind them. She yanked the covers back and pushed her dripping son into her bed, sliding in beside him after she'd pulled off her robe. She covered them both, and they clung to each other.

The boy shuddered, genuinely cold, although she sensed that his shaking was only half due to the chill he'd taken. His cock pressed against her belly like a branding iron. He humped at her, breathing passionately, pushing his face between her hot tits.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him, trying to melt him into her naked flesh. She stoked his head, telling him to slow down, to calm down. He got his hot mouth around one of her nipples and sucked. Alice's cunt did flip-flops and she groaned, shimmying her swollen pussylips against each other. Hot thrills saturated her loins and she felt weaker by the moment.

"You should have worn your raincoat," she said. "Silly boy. When will you ever learn?"

Her boy sucked fiercely at her nipple, as if he wanted to get milk out of it. He whimpered, his body warming fast.

Alice gasped. "Not so hard. Watch those teeth."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.