Horny Balling Mother - Cover

Horny Balling Mother

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Watching other couples through a telescope leads a mother and her son to each other's arm as well as pave the way for a three way relationship with a girl they used to watch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Joan stared at her son.

He was still sitting on the couch, his pants at his ankles, stroking his cheek with her panties now.

"Please," Ted said again. "Let me see your cunt, Mom. You see my cock! It's only fair."

Ted was right. She knew she should let him look at her pussy if he wanted. There was no doubt that he was very interested in seeing her. The idea of her son looking at her, between her thighs, at her hairy cunt, was exciting, exciting enough to create a fire there. She felt her clitoris throbbing and the cheeks of her ass clenching. Her eyes moved to his naked cock, and she was surprised to see it stir, starting to swell again.

"Why, honey?" she asked.

"I wanna see it, that's all," Ted said.

"If I let you see my cunt," she replied in a slow, very low voice, "what will you want to do next?"

"I just wanna look at your pussy, Mom, that's all."

Joan knew what he would want to do next. The thought of her son sliding his cock into her cunt and fucking her sent chills of hot anticipation through her. She was facing him now, and her fingers started inching her dress up. Ted's eyes grew hot as he saw her thighs, then almost bugged out when she pulled her dress up to her waist. A shiver went through Joan as her son looked at her pussy. She parted her feet, standing in a wide-legged stance, shoving her hips forward. The thick triangle of her cunt hair was not like Fawn's. It was thick, almost concealing her cunt. Holding her dress with one hand, Joan shoved the fingers of her other hand through the curls of her pussy and parted them, showing the pink, puffy lips of her cunt to her son.

His cock jerked into full-blown hardness before her eyes.

"Gosh!" Ted groaned as he gazed at his mother's pussy. He ran his tongue over his lips. "You're so pretty, Mom. Your cunt is so pretty and hairy! You look wet, too."

"I am wet, Ted," Joan said in a throaty, almost choking voice. "I'm very wet."

"Mom, I'd..."

She waited, but he didn't go on. She knew, though, what he was going to say. He was going to say he wanted to fuck her, and Joan knew that if he asked, she would give him anything, her cunt, her mouth--her body--in anyway Ted wanted. But he didn't finish saying it.

Holding her skirt at her waist, Joan gazed at his cock, imagining what it would feel like sliding into her cunt. The cock of her son... fucking her. The lips of her pussy throbbed with a painful desire to have his prick inside her. She moved her fingers about her distended clitoris, feeling his eyes on her cunt.

"You'd what?" she asked, her voice husky and filled with desire. "What would you do, honey?"

Ted gripped his cock hard, making the head swell. He ran the crotch of her panties over the head of his cock, caressing himself with the nylon, his eyes never moving from between her legs.

"Are you going to fuck my panties?" she asked, arching her eyebrow at him. "Or fuck me?"

"Gosh!" Ted groaned.

They gazed at each other. Joan wanted her son to make the first move, and Ted was waiting for his mother to do something. He kept caressing the crotch of her panties about the head of his cock, and Joan stood with her skirt at her waist, slowly rubbing at her swollen, very inflamed clitoris. Ted watched his mother's hand, and she watched her panties move about his cock.

She was hardly aware that she was moving, stepping toward him. She walked with her cunt tossed forward, her eyes blazing on his prick. Ted was hardly breathing as his mother came toward him, unable to take his eyes off her fingers and what she was doing with her hairy pussy. His balls drew up at the base of his cock, his fist squeezing hard.

Joan stopped when her feet touched his. Ted was on the couch with his ass hanging over the edge, his cock standing up so hard. He pulled her panties away from his cock and dropped them on the floor, his hands resting on his thighs, waiting as he looked up at her.

"Oh, damn!" Joan whispered, staring at Ted's cock as if seeing it for the first time. The heat in her cunt was unbearable. She clenched the cheeks of her ass, running her tongue over her lips. "Oh, shit, Ted!"

"Mom, please," he whispered.

She knew what he wanted without the words--he wanted his cock inside her cunt, wanted to fuck her, to fuck his mother!

"Baby," she murmured softly, smiling down at him. "Baby, oh baby!"

Joan spread her legs around his, then climbed onto her knees above his upstanding cock. Letting her skirt go, she reached behind her back and unbuttoned it, keeping her eyes on his. Lifting her arms from the dress, she let it fall to her waist, her titties free and naked against him. With her cunt only a few inches above his cock now, Joan cupped her tits in her hands, caressing them. She twisted her hips, doing an erotic and quite lewd bump and grind as her son licked his lips, his eyes burning between her slim thighs.

"Put it in, baby," she whispered softly.

Ted seemed mesmerized, unable to move.

"You can put your cock in me, Ted," Joan said in low voice. "Stick it in my cunt, Ted. You can fuck me."

His hands moved, sliding up her inner thighs until he grasped his cock. Joan sighed as she settled her cunt against the swollen prickhead. She felt her son's cock spreading the lips of her cunt, stretching them apart as her ass moved downward slowly, very slowly. Again she sighed as his cock moved deeper, throbbing along the sensitive lips of her fiery cunt.

"Ohhh, yes!" Joan hissed, settling down on his cock. It was deep inside her pussy now and she could feel his balls pressing the cheeks of her ass. "Oooo, yes, baby!"

A shiver rippled through Joan's body and her tits jiggled, her nipples hard. The sensation of her son's cock inside her cunt was amazing, truly fantastic. It seemed to fill her cunt nicely, hotly, making it throb sweetly. The way his prick stretched the hairy lips of her cunt almost caused Joan to cum as soon as the head had slipped into her.

Joan closed her eyes as she felt her mind spin with the sweetest of all ecstasies. A faint dizzy feeling came over her as she sat astride his hips, his cock so very deep up her pussy. Her clitoris was being pressed against the base and into those wiry hairs, tingling deliciously. Ted's hands had been caught as she lowered her ass onto his cock, and they felt good, too, against her inner thighs. Another shiver shot through her, this one making her ass shake. When the hot cheeks of her naked ass brushed about his balls, Ted groaned in pleasure.

Opening her eyes, Joan fought to focus them. She looked into her son's face, his expression filled with awe and ecstasy. Shrugging her shoulders to make her titties jiggle, she cooed softly.

"Oh, yes, honey! Oh, my yes! Yes, yes, yes!"

Ted seemed to be trying to speak, but the words wouldn't come out. He opened and closed his lips like a fish out of water, his eyes taking on a dazed dullness. His cock seemed to lurch inside her cunt, fiery in hardness. He managed to pull his hands from between her hot thighs and his crotch. When he rested his palms on her thighs, his fingertips just touching the thick hair of her cunt, Joan began to sob softly.

"Please don't cry, Mom," she heard her son say.

"I'm not crying, darling," she replied, her voice quivering.

"I heard you," Ted insisted.

"If I'm crying, it's because I'm so happy!"

She fell forward, hugging her son against her tits tightly, cupping his chin and smearing kisses about his face. His cock throbbed inside her cunt, and Joan felt her pussy respond by gripping it tightly. She looked into his eyes again, holding his cheeks. She saw the desperate heat there, his hungry desire to fuck her, his mother. Smashing her lips against his, Joan kissed her son fiercely, lips open, her tongue licking about his mouth.

She moved her ass, lifting it until she held the swollen, sweetly rounded head between the scalding lips of her intensely hot, very wet, cunt. With a screwing motion, she ran her pussy down again, sinking completely.

"Ooo, baby, baby!" she gurgled hotly, still holding his young face in her hands. "It's so good, Ted! Oh, you're so good! So hard inside me! I can feel your cock throbbing, beating like a heart in my cunt!"

Sitting on him, his balls pressed against the creamy smoothness of her ass, his cock far inside her cunt, her clitoris scraping the base, Joan wiggled her hips, a sort of sideways sliding motion with her cunt. Ted moaned with ecstasy, his fingers digging into her flesh near her hips. Joan sat upright on her son, her shoulders back, her tits thrusting out with impossibly hard nipples. She lifted her dress, and all Ted could see was the dark thick hair of her cunt pressing against him. He was unable to see his cock inside his mother's cunt, or the pink wetness of her pussy. All he could do was feel, and that was almost enough to make him come.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.