Back Door Babysitter - Cover

Back Door Babysitter

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young Babysitter's adventures on the job.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Unsurprised, the Longs dropped their clothing without further ado. As Jack dropped his pants, his enormous hard-on sprang into view.

Annette was still unaware of their presence as she rode her climax to the end. At last she relaxed, but continued to suck Tom's cock into her wet mouth. She opened her eyes to see Jack's huge prick looming over her face, but could not speak because Tom's stiff cockmeat was still plugging her mouth.

Jack said nothing, but instead moved down to the assfucking dildo. He took it in his hand and began to fuck it out of Annette's ass very slowly.

Annette felt the dildo withdraw then, but did not raise so much as a cry of protest, knowing that Jack was about to fuck her with real prick. She reeled with the pleasure, knowing that Jack's prick would more than satisfy her desires. The dildo slipped out of her asshole, and she clenched and twitched her brown asshole in anticipation of accepting Jack's mammoth fucker up inside it.

Jane then got in front of Annette's face and gently pushed Tom aside. Tom generously backed off, pulling his slippery, throbbing cock out of Annette's mouth to allow his mother access to the girl's expert tongue. He sat back and watched as Jane positioned herself across Annette's head, straddling her face. Annette reached behind Jane and grabbed hold of her ass cheeks, pulling the woman's cunt and clit onto her mouth. Jane reached down and spread her cunt lips wide apart, so Annette could get to the tender pink pussy flesh with her tongue and lips. Annette obligingly licked up and down the wet cunt slit, sending Jane into oblivion. She first licked at the top of the pussy slit, sucking and nibbling the sensitive clit, then slid her hot tongue all the way down to the pink fuck hole itself, where she plunged her tongue inside and swirled it around and around, and sent shivers up and down Jane's spine.

Jane turned her head so she could see what her husband was doing behind her. Jack was well occupied, attending to Annette's well-oiled asshole. He had smeared a generous amount of lube on his prickhead and was now readying himself to ass-fuck Annette. He moved up between her legs and pushed his prick against her well-fucked asshole. There was nothing he liked better than butt-fucking a girl, but, unfortunately, it was a pleasure that his wife Jane did not often allow him. He would not hesitate to take the opportunity when it presented itself.

As his prick-head began to penetrate her asshole, he lay down almost flat on top of Annette's raised thighs and rested his head on his wife's thighs as she straddled Annette's head. He could smell Jane's pungent pussy aroma as he began to fuck his swollen prick inside Annette's tight brown asshole. He sighed and groaned at the warmth of her asshole. His prick slid in with ease and was enveloped in comforting warmth.

Annette felt her horny asshole being penetrated by this new intruder. Her prayers had been answered, and the super-prick of Mr. Long had come to the rescue. She thanked her lucky stars. However, she could not just lie back and enjoy the hard, reaming prick, as she had Jane's clit and cunt to satisfy. She stepped up her tongue-stroking with renewed vigor, stimulated as she was by ass-fucking cock. A stiff cock up her ass always filled her with energy and excitement.

She felt Jack's prick as it fucked deeper and deeper inside her hungry asshole. Spread-eagled as she was, she relaxed completely so as to allow Jack full penetration. Jack was still striving to bury his prick when Annette felt Jane buck against her pussy-pleasing tongue. Annette tongued faster and faster as Jane came. Jane bucked against her mouth, grinding her cunt against her young lips. Annette sucked on the tender, sensitive clit, keeping her lips glued to Jane's wet pussy. Jane bucked and heaved, eyes closed in orgasm, grasping Annette's head in her hands as she rode her head for all she was worth. Annette felt the wetness as it oozed out of Jane's slippery cunt, and eagerly lapped it up, not wishing to waste any of the slick pussy juice. It was so exciting to her to drink another woman's cunt juice while having her asshole so gratifyingly fucked by a capable man.

Jack, by this time, had managed to fuck all of his hard cock into Annette's slippery asshole. He groaned with pleasure as he hit bottom and ground against her fleshy ass cheeks. He drove himself all the way forward against the barrier, and fucked as deeply as possible. He was in heaven.

Tom, seeing the good time everyone else was having, decided to get a piece of the action himself. However, he could see that Annette was already fully occupied, so he decided it was time for all to switch positions.

"Everybody hold on a minute, while I let down this strap."

He reached up, to Jack's disbelief, and released Annette's legs from their fetters. Jack had been enjoying himself so thoroughly that he did not like being interrupted at this moment. But, sensing that Tom was feeling a little frustrated, he did not raise much complaint.

Tom said: "Annette, roll over onto your stomach and get on your knees. Mom, you do the same."

Annette and Jane, wondering what Tom had in mind, complied. They got side by side on their knees to see what Tom would do next.

"Both of you lean over and spread your ass cheeks."

Becoming more excited, both women did as Tom ordered, while Tom whispered something in Jack's ear. Grinning, Jack nodded his head in agreement. Tom once again applied the Vaseline to his throbbing cock.

"Now you girls close your eyes and get ready for some real fucking."

When the girls had closed their eyes, Tom grabbed some Vaseline and applied it to Jane's asshole. He rubbed the grease over and around her ass pucker, rubbing back and forth and around the brown, wrinkled opening. Then, he slipped his finger inside the hole to spread some of the lube inside it. Jane began to protest this asshole intrusion.

Jack said: "Jane, you hardly ever let me get inside your ass, so now let's let Tom have Annette for a few minutes while I fuck you in the ass.@

Tom resumed his fingering of Jane's asshole, for he and Jack had agreed that they would make Jane think Jack was ass-fucking her instead of Tom. They did not as yet know how she would react to being ass-fucked by Tom. When Tom thought Jane's ass was ready to be fucked, he nodded his head to Jack, who once again positioned his cock against Annette's spread asshole. Tom did likewise to Jane's asshole. Both gave an exploratory probe with their pricks into the girls' waiting assholes. Jane gave a lurch as she felt the unfamiliar butt penetration.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.