Back Door Babysitter - Cover

Back Door Babysitter

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young Babysitter's adventures on the job.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Nurse Head smiled in greeting as Annette entered the doctor's waiting room a week after her history test. It was time for her annual physical, and Doctor Horn was going to give her the works.

"Hello, Annette. How have you been?"

"Oh, pretty good, I guess. I'm feeling fine.

"Good. Come with me."

Nurse Head escorted Annette to one of the tiny examination rooms. "Strip," she said. "The doctor will be with you shortly."

The nurse left the room as Annette began removing her clothing. When she was stark naked, she sat down on the paper-covered examination table. The room was cool on her bare skin, but not cold.

While waiting, she thought to herself how privileged doctors are. Every day, naked females spread themselves for his inspection. She wondered if her doctor had ever fucked one of his patients, then felt ashamed of herself for thinking of good old Doc Horn in that manner. Doctor Horn was a professional, and certainly would not allow himself to become aroused at the sight of bare female flesh. She was sure that when he looked at a person, all he saw was muscle tissue and membranes.

After several minutes, the doctor arrived. Smiling, he asked the usual questions about her health.

Annette was becoming aroused as she sat there, fully exposed as she was. To her, it was stimulating to sit naked while in the presence of a fully clothed man. It made her feel excitingly vulnerable to sexual assault.

The questioning over, it was now time for the actual physical examination. Doctor Horn professionally got down to the business at hand as he stood in front of Annette.

"Got to check your breasts for lumps, Annette. Wouldn't want you to come down with breast cancer now, would we?"

Annette shook her head as the doctor began to fondle her ripe tits. He felt over and around them with his gentle hands, lightly pinching as he did so. He tweaked her nipples, then rubbed over them with his palms. He ran his fingers around the sides of her tits, then underneath. He cupped them in his hands, slightly lifting her tits and looking underneath as he did so.

Annette was becoming excited as her tits were handled by the doctor. With his face in such close proximity, she almost wished he would lick and suck on the ripe little tips. He continued to squeeze and fondle her firm tit globes, until Annette thought he was going to play with her tits for the rest of the morning. She thought that her desire to have her tits sucked would be fulfilled as the doctor's face moved closer and closer to the red buds until she could feet his breath on them. Just as the feeling was building up to an almost unbearable intensity, Doc Horn backed off with a satisfied expression on his face.

"Nope, no lumps there, Annette. Now, lie back and hook your feet in the stirrups."

The trembling Annette did as the doctor requested, raising her feet to fit them into the stirrups provided for this purpose. Her cunt was already juicy, and there was no way to hide this fact from the doctor. She wondered what he would think, if he would grow excited, himself. Her pussy was spread open to his view, open to anything that he might wish to do.

Doc Horn placed his hands around the pink lips of her cunt, pulling them wide open. Annette felt his hands on her cunt, her sensitive cunt lips sending delicious sensations to her brain. She could feel the wetness and knew that it was quite evident to the good doctor that she was excited. She could see his head hovering close above her moist pink fuck hole, and could feel his fingers moving, rubbing, and massaging the tender skin.

"Annette, this area seems to be a little bit puffy and reddened. There might be an infection of some sort. Have you felt any itching down there?"

"Yes, and as a matter of fact, it itches right now. Can I scratch it?"

"No. We wouldn't want to inflame the area any more than it already is until I find out what's wrong."

Annette lay back, the tension building up to an unbearable intensity. She wanted to climax; her clit was begging for attention. Her pussy was burning with unfulfilled desire.

She lay back as the doctor continued his fondling of her reddened pussy hole. His fingers moved up to her horny clit and twisted and pulled the little organ until she was just short of climax. His fingers rubbed around her wet clit, then rubbed over it, pushing it back and forth, and then his thumb and forefinger closed on the little nub to twist and tweak at will.

She could hardly restrain herself from crying out with lust. Now and then her hips gave an involuntary lurch as a particularly good sensation speared through her body from her clit.

"Does it hurt here, Annette? Tell me if you feel any pain when I do this." He pinched her clit, and she jerked her hips in response.

"No, I don't feel any pain, Doctor." She gasped for breath.

"How about this?"

He vigorously rubbed his hand back and forth over her little clit. Annette threw her head back and moaned. She could not keep herself from moving her hips in response to his ministrations. She was very close to climax.

"Hmmm, Annette. There is evidently something of an irritation down here. The area is reddened, puffy, and you keep lurching and jerking around when I touch the area. How about up inside? Has anything been bothering you inside here?"

He began to slide his fingers down to her cunt hole. One finger pushed up against the opening and started to rock back and forth, gathering pussy cream. The finger slowly slipped inside, as Annette lay back with her head thrown back, eyes almost closed. She could still barely see the doctor.

Another finger moved up to accompany the first on its scientific investigation. It slid in with comparative ease next to the first. Annette could feel the doctor as he rubbed the inside of her wet cunt. His fingers brushed against the inner walls of her wet fuck hole, first on one side, then on the other. Next, they moved up to the roof of her hot cave, where they rubbed back and forth in exploration.

When a third finger plunged into her gaping pussy, Annette could no longer restrain the moans of pleasure that had been trying to escape her lips. She gasped and moaned aloud.

"Annette, does it hurt? What's wrong? Just tell me where it hurts and I'll see what we can do about it."

"All over," was all she could say, between gasps for breath.

Doctor Horn sawed his hand back and forth a few times, the three fingers fucking into Annette's overflowing cunt with each stroke. She gasped and lurched, sure that she would have the biggest orgasm of her life. But the good doctor then removed his hand for the time being.

"All right, Annette, we'll have to return to that area a little bit later. First, we have some more examining to do. you can come out of the stirrups now, then roll over onto your stomach."

Annette complied, quivering with anticipation of what was to come. She was still not sure whether or not the doctor was intentionally getting her horny, or was just carrying out a routine physical examination. However, she was sure that she was highly excited and needed to cum. The sooner the better.

She rolled over onto her stomach, becoming even more excited as she thought of her sensitive asshole which was almost in view of the doctor. She watched him pulling on a rubber glove and realized that he was about to probe her asshole with his fingers.

However, that was not what he was going to do, yet. First, he pulled out a rectal thermometer.

"It's about time to take your temperature, Annette. I'm going to take it both orally and rectally in order to get the most accurate measurement."

He dabbed a little bit of Vaseline onto the end of the rectal thermometer, then told her to spread her ass cheeks. Annette placed her hands on each ass cheek and did as he told her. Now her puckered brown asshole was completely exposed to view. After a few moments of waiting for him to stick in the thermometer, she began to wonder why he hadn't done so yet. As she turned to look, she felt him slide the thermometer up her ass. It felt so good!

"I have to work this thing back and forth a little, Annette, in order to get the lubricant spread around enough."

With this, the doctor began to fuck her ass with the thermometer. He slid the cold glass tube partially into her ass, then withdrew it most of the way, then slid it farther in than it had been in the first place. He slid the tube in and out, until it was slipping and sliding with no resistance.

Annette felt the tube as it penetrated her tight asshole muscle. She hunched her butt, eager to have something stuck up her asshole. With a slight sense of disappointment, she realized that the thermometer was too small to afford her much feeling. She wished that the good doctor would fuck his good cock up her aching ass, but she thought that was probably too much to ask for.

Though the thermometer was small, it did give her a pleasant stimulation. As the tube slipped and slid faster and faster in and out of her asshole, Annette began gasping once again in extreme pleasure. Goddamn, it felt good!

"That's enough. Now we'll wait three minutes to see what your temperature is."

Next, Doctor Horn placed a regular thermometer into her mouth. He motioned to her to hold it with her tongue. Then he sat down in his chair, out of Annette's view.

After several minutes, the doctor stood up and removed the thermometer from her mouth. It read 98.6 degrees. Then, he went around and pulled the rectal thermometer from her butt. It also read 98.6 degrees.

"Damn, Annette. The two thermometers show too much discrepancy for me. I'll have to take your temperature rectally again. This time we'll use a more accurate thermometer. But brace yourself. This one is a little larger than the last one was."

As she lay on her belly, she reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide open for the doctor, though he hadn't asked her to. She was that eager for something to be stuck up her hot asshole. Unknown to her, the doctor greased up his forefinger with Vaseline, then greased his second finger too. Pretending that this was another thermometer, he pressed his fingers up against her brown asshole.

"Now, don't look back, Annette."

Annette grunted in the affirmative as his fingers pressed home. The tight brown hole stretched to take the two fingers inside it as Doctor Horn pushed forward. Annette smiled to herself with pleasure as she felt what she thought was a thermometer slide up her ass. My, my, she thought. This thermometer is much better than the first one was.

Little by little, the two fingers fucked into the tight entrance. Doc Horn worked them back and forth as he went deeper, spreading the lube inside her asshole. When his fingers hit bottom, he pushed against the asshole as if to cram his hand inside, and rotated his fingers from side to side, and around and around, twisting and churning Annette's insides, to her complete delight. She loved the feel of this big thermometer.

"Now, Annette, we'll just wait a few minutes and see if this thermometer reads the same as the other did."

Doc Horn kept his fingers lodged up her asshole, while she lay flat on her stomach, eyes closed, savoring the delicious sensations. If Annette had been paying more attention to the good doctor, she would have noticed a healthy cock-bulge in the front of his pants, only partially covered by his white lab smock.

After a suitable interval, the doctor withdrew his ass- plugging fingers, still pretending they were a thermometer.

"Hmmm. This one says 100.2 degrees, Annette. I don't know if something is wrong with the thermometers or what. Tell you what, we'll try to find out what the correct temperature is by using the most advanced rectal thermometer available today. You're fortunate that I have one. But, I warn you, it is somewhat larger in size than the first two were. I'll put it in slowly so as not to cause you very much pain. And I guarantee we'll find out the truth with this one."

The doctor turned and picked up a pillow and gave it to Annette.

"Place this under your hips. We need to raise you up to get the proper angle. Then close your eyes and completely relax."

Annette raised herself up and slid the pillow under her hips, then lowered her moistened cunt onto it. As Doc Horn suggested, she closed her eyes and fully relaxed her body. Damn, she felt lucky. She was about to have her wish fulfilled, to have a large object fucking her ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.