Back Door Babysitter - Cover

Back Door Babysitter

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young Babysitter's adventures on the job.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Matt was too stunned to move, caught as he was with his cock buried deeply in Annette's asshole. Jack and Jane Long could not help but notice how obscenely Matt's balls hung down between his ass cheeks.

None of the three youngsters spoke.

"I see you kids have been having some fun while we were gone," said Jack.

"Don't stop on our accounts. And I hope you don't mind if we watch," Jane added.

Matt's shriveling prick found new life as he heard the words uttered by the older Longs. Unabashed now, he resumed rotating his hips, then fucking his stiff prick in and out of Annette's asshole. Annette, feeling the renewed stimulation of her asshole, involuntarily lurched against Matt, driving his hard prick all the way in as the Longs strained to get a better view of cock fucking asshole.

As for Tom, his momentarily spent prick had not yet revived enough for further use and hung limply against his balls.

Annette felt fingers brushing her sensitive clit, and opened her eyes long enough to see Jack paying close attention to her cunt as he got a bird's-eye view of Matt's hard fucker plunging in and out of her asshole. Jack's fingers strummed her clit with an expertise that came from much experience in playing with women's bodies. They circled, pinched, and rubbed her horny clit, while other fingers felt at the opening to Annette's pussy. Fingers then touched her tits and nipples. Annette opened her eyes once again to see Mr. Long fondling her tits, while Jane Long played with her pussy. Mrs. Long was crouched on the bed, with her face only inches from Annette's violated asshole. The hard prick continued its in-and-out motion, thoroughly fucking Annette's asshole. Jane fondled Annette's cunt while she watched Annette's asshole being filled and refilled with pulsing cock.

Mr. Long moved up and straddled Annette's face. His huge prick was standing at full attention, proof that he enjoyed the extremely stimulating scene he was now a part of. He rubbed the engorged head of his cock against Annette's mouth, indicating his wish that Annette should suck him off. Annette complied, and opened her ruby lips widely in acceptance. The ten-inch fuck tool penetrated her mouth by little more than half its length. More than this, Annette could not take. It was the largest cock Annette had seen in her experience, which was mostly with boys her own age.

She lovingly encircled the base of the cock with her hand and began stroking and jacking off the cock-meat into her mouth. She licked underneath the prick-head with her tongue, and bobbed her head up and down on the big cock as best she could in her position. Stroking and fondling the prick, Annette felt complete with a huge prick in her mouth and another prick fucking her in the ass.

Mr. Long was trembling as his prick received a thorough going over by Annette's experienced mouth. His back was arched, thrusting his prick as far forward as was possible, giving Annette's lips and tongue and hands all the cock-meat they could play with.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Long continued to strum Annette's clit and cunt. Annette felt the beginning of another climax building up as her clit was played like a violin. She mumbled and groaned around the stiff piece of cock in her mouth. Her hips began thrusting upwards at Matt in progressively more powerful fuckthrusts. Just as the waves of climax began to ride over her, she felt three fingers plunge into her wet cunt. She uncontrollably pulled and rubbed the mouth-fucking prick she was sucking as she came. Cream gushed from her hot pussy and flowed over the hand that fondled her clit and cunt, then down between the cheeks of her ass to soak the cock which was fucking her in the ass. She convulsed her asshole, squeezing the cock with the powerful muscles as it fucked in and out of her ass.

In the grip of the mighty asshole muscle, Matt could restrain himself no longer and also emitted a cry of climax. He jammed his cum-spurting prick forward in an attempt to ram even his balls into the clutching asshole. Frenziedly, he fucked her ass.

Gasping in her tremendous orgasm, Annette felt Matt's renewed pounding, heard his cry, and felt the hard prick lurch and convulse inside her ass. She felt the powerful spray of cum as spurt after spurt hit the interior of her ass. She continued to jack off the unfulfilled cockmeat in her mouth as Matt spent himself in her asshole.

Matt slumped onto Annette when his fountain had ceased to overflow. After a moment, Matt rolled over and withdrew his cock from Annette's asshole. Once again Annette felt that acute sense of disappointment that she always felt when her ass was left empty after being well fucked. Remembering the big prick in her mouth, she pushed Mr. Long away in the hopes that she would be able to get him to stick his cock up her asshole.

Astonished, and not knowing what was going on, Mr. Long began to protest.

Annette silenced him, saying: "I want that big cock in my ass."

With no further protest, Jack pulled Annette to her feet and made her kneel, bending her over with her head resting on the edge of the bed. "Spread 'em," he said.

Annette grabbed each ass cheek and obediently pulled them as far apart as they would go, revealing the freshly fucked, puckered asshole between the ass globes. With a generous amount of Vaseline and two big loads of cum already applied to the tight hole, no more lube was needed for Jack to force his mammoth fucker into Annette's tiny asshole. He nudged the fuck hole with the reddened head of his prick.

Jack's big prick was much larger than any Annette had encountered before, much less tried to stick up her ass. A full two and a half inches in diameter, the rigid piece of cockmeat represented somewhat of a challenge to Annette, but one that she held no doubt she could master. The cock's largeness made it that much more appealing to Annette, as she knew it was that electrifying stretching sensation that made being on the receiving end of an ass-fucking so pleasurable, as her asshole was stretched by a stiffened prick.

She felt Jack begin to press against her asshole with his prick. The hole seemed to stretch and stretch before the big cock-head broke through the restraining muscle. The event was accompanied by a sharp cry of pain as the huge cock-head popped into her asshole.

"Oh, Stop!"

Reluctantly, Jack held up his forward progress, just the head of his cock inside Annette. She jerked herself downwards, removing the fuck instrument from her butt. Her breath came in gasps, as the messages of pain from her asshole slowly ceased. Her whole asshole throbbed and seemed to be on fire. She realized that this was one cock that she might not be able to handle, but she was determined to give it her best shot. She wanted that prick up her ass.

Once again calm, Annette raised herself to her knees and bent back down, resting her head on the edge of the bed. Without being told, she spread her cheeks all the way apart, realizing that the farther apart they were, the easier it would be to stuff the big prick up her ass. She consciously relaxed her ass ring as much as possible to facilitate entry.

Mr. Long moved up behind Annette and again placed the head of his fuck tool against her tight asshole. Slowly increasing his forward pressure, the cockhead began stretching the ring muscle until the hole had enlarged enough to admit the intruder.

Annette was panting, and breathing hard. Mouth open and eyes tightly closed, Annette endured the pain, secure in the knowledge that pain would soon turn to heights of pleasure which she had never before experienced. To her, pleasure came proportionate to the amount of pain she endured at the start of a butt-fucking session. Since her asshole had never before been stretched to the extent it now was, and had never before been as painfully entered, it was only natural for her to assume that she was about to experience a greater amount of pleasure than she had ever before dreamed was possible.

Most of the engorged cock-head was now inside Annette's ass. The asshole was gradually widened as Jack kept up his forward movement, and more of the prick inched its way into the asshole. Slowly, the big cock-head fucked in. Annette grunted in pain as she felt her asshole stretch wider and wider. The hard cock-knob slipped in her ass, and Jack paused to allow Annette to get used to having the stiff cock inside her butt. She now held an inch and a half of hardness inside her ass.

She signaled Jack to move ahead. She felt the enormous fuck tool slowly slip in, stretching her insides as it went. The huge lump of cock-head plowed ahead deeper and deeper. Annette was acutely aware of its progress as her asshole was stretched to the limit. Once the cock-head was past the strong ring muscle, the remaining eight and a half inches fucked in a little easier.

Jack eased his cock into the opening. Two inches, then three, now four inches were inside her. He paused again to allow Annette to accustom herself to the size of his prick-meat.

With four big inches of thick cock-meat up her ass, Annette was already beginning to experience part of the pleasure that awaited her. She knew that all of the prick could not yet be inside her, and wondered what it would feel like to have ten inches of stiff prick in her asshole.

Annette rotated her ass on the fuck tool, and pushed back slightly to indicate her desire for Jack to continue his penetration. The huge cock edged deeper as she pushed back. She again leaned forward to relax and let Jack do the work. Jack complied by slowly fucking his cock deeper. Slowly, another inch of cock was fucked inside her. The brown fuck hole was stretched widely, and the pulsing prick slithered forward. Jack pulled back a little, then pushed in. He pulled an inch out, then fucked an inch and a half in. Now Annette had six inches of thick prick-meat stuck in her asshole.

A hand reached under Annette and found her aching clit. Annette gave a lurch as her clit was contacted, then went into an intense orgasm. Gasping for breath, she jerked and bucked backwards onto the ass-fucking cock and clit-frigging hand. The sensations originating at her stretched asshole were intense. They added tremendously to the power of her climax, as the fingers kept up their twisting and rubbing. Waves of pleasure coursed throughout her young body. As she came, her convulsing asshole became insatiable. She wanted the whole ten inches of cock-meat up her ass.

She bucked backwards, out of control, only aware of her throbbing clit and fucked asshole. Jack, moving back and forth with Annette, obligingly fucked his prick in and out, first pulling out an inch, then shoving an inch and a half in. By the time Annette's climax had ceased for the moment, a full eight inches of stiff cock-meat was lodged up her butt. She was dizzy with excitement as she reached back to measure how much of the big prick was remaining outside her asshole.

Finding the exposed two inches of cockmeat, she commanded: "Stick it all in. Unnnnnngh!"

He lunged forward against Annette's spread ass cheeks and quickly fucked the remaining two inches of prick into the stretched asshole as Annette grunted with a mixture of pain and pleasure. She felt Jack's hips slam against her and realized that her asshole had now eaten the whole thing, and that ten inches of the biggest piece of cockmeat she had ever seen were now plugging her asshole. She was overjoyed at her accomplishment.

Eyes still closed, a slow smile crept across Annette's face. The pleasure was simply delicious. She clenched her tight ass muscle as much as she could, plugged as it was with hard prick-meat. She gyrated her ass on it, fucked back and forth, and repeatedly clenched and opened her asshole to the plundering prick. As she did so, she noticed a smell that was only familiar to her due to the fact that she often played with her own cunt, afterwards licking and sucking her joy-giving fingers. She opened her eyes to see the widespread cunt hole of Mrs. Long.

Jane had been overcome by the sight of her husband fucking his huge cock up the ass of this horny young girl. As she was as yet unfulfilled, she was hot with the desire to come. Turning to see only her son, and the fatigued Matt, and Jack, who was already occupied with an accommodating asshole, Jane realized only Annette's mouths and hands were left to give her pleasure. With no further thought, she had positioned herself in front of Annette's head, and spread her legs and cunt lips wide open to give Annette an idea of what was required of her.

Annette responded at once. Though, she had never eaten pussy, she was now in such a horny state that she was ready to try anything. She kissed the insides of Mrs. Long's thighs, then began kissing and licking the lips of Jane's dripping cunt. Her tongue snaked inside the honey-filled opening, and she swirled it around and around, driving Jane up the wall with pleasure. Licking upwards along the smooth cunt flesh, Annette contacted Jane's clit with her tongue. She licked around the nubbin, then over it, back and forth, still conscious of the ten inches of stiff cock inside her asshole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.