Special Mother - Cover

Special Mother

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Story of a widowed mother who wants to keep her son from going with the 'wrong kind of girl'. So she takes care of his sexual needs and teaches him a thing-or-two about sex. She also decides to take care of the girl's sexual needs so she will stay away from her son. She soon learns that not only is the girl not really the 'wrong kind of girl', but she had her move in and make it a real-loving-family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The knock at the door was persistent. Rita tried to tune it out and focus once more on the novel in her hands, but it wouldn't stop. She frowned as she put the book aside, put her feet into high-heeled slippers, rose, and fastened her robe. Tommy wasn't due for an hour or more. Besides, he had his own key. She opened the door.

"Why, Bill!" she said. "Tommy isn't here just yet, but come on in."

"Thanks, Mrs. Baylor," he said, following her in.

"We don't need to be formal. It isn't like we didn't know each other. Call me Rita."

"Okay, Rita," he said, sitting by her on the couch. "Actually, it's you I wanted to see."

"Oh? What about? I thought you had a date with Mitzi last night."

"Yeah. That's why I wanted to see you."

"I don't understand!" she said.

"Well, Rita... it's just that you're so much better than Mitzi."

His face colored. "Yeah, Mitzi tried to be good, I guess. But it's so much nicer when I'm with you."

"Wouldn't you rather be with a girl your own age?"

"Yeah... no... I mean, you're so pretty, and you look young. I guess you must be close to forty, but you're better looking than the girls in my class. I really like you, Rita. I like you better than any of those girls."

What could she say? Honest compliments didn't happen every day. She liked him too, and she liked it when he fucked her.

Rita lay down on the couch with her back across his lap, looked up into his eyes, and said, "Strip me down, Bill. I like to have your hands on me."

Bill's hands trembled while he fumbled with the sash on her robe, but he got the knot untied and drew the garment apart.

"God, but you're beautiful, Rita," he said as he ran a hand down under a garter and inside the top of her stocking.

"I try to take care of my body," she said, shrugging one shoulder slightly, then the other, letting the robe slip down off her arms, and then lying back on the garment. "It's all for you."

He grasped the front of her bra and drew the two halves together, releasing the hook, and then pulled the cups wide. Her tits sprang free and stood straight out. The straps fell off her shoulders, and she raised herself a little, letting the bra drop from her arms.

His breathing came faster as he slipped his hand down over her soft hips and into the waistband of her panties. She raised her ass while he peeled the yellow nylon down onto her thighs, then she raised her legs so he could slip the panties off.

Rita watched his eyes while she slowly lowered her legs to the couch, gradually revealing her cunt. His eyes focused on the curve of her belly, then on her bare pussy.

"My God, Rita! You're..."

"Am I naked or what?" she said as she spread her legs slightly, drawing her bare cunt-lips apart.

"You look like my..."

"Like your what?"

"Like my little sister," he said as he ran a hand down over her slick cunt-mound and pressed a finger between her pouting lips.

"Don't tell me you've been fooling around with a little girl!"

He colored. "No! No, but she runs around naked after a shower. Your cunt is as bare and smooth as hers."

"How about the rest of me? Do I really look like her?"

Bill grinned while he ran a hand over the swell of one hip and squeezed one tit, making the nipple ache and turn hard in his hand. He shook his head.

"No, she isn't developed like you, Rita." He put his hands over both tits and squeezed them. "You have the nicest tits, better than any of the girls I've ever seen."

"They're too little."

"They are not! They stick straight out."

Rita had to laugh. "That's because you keep squeezing them. I like your hands on me, but you're making them ache pretty good. Stand up, and I'll get you undressed."

As Rita started to sit up, he kept his arms around her, cupping her tits in his hands. He pulled her back against him and pinched the nipples, making her toss her head back and gasp. Then he released her. She stood and pulled him to his feet.

He kicked off his loafers while she opened his fly and drew his jeans down. Kneeling before him, she pulled off one pant leg, then the other.

While he drew his sweat shirt off, she stayed on her knees and grabbed his shorts by the waistband. The cock-bulge in his shorts was big and hard. She brought her face nearer while she pulled the white cotton underwear down.

His cock sprang free against her face, and she let his shorts fall around his ankles. The hard prick-shaft was hot in her hand. Rita put her mouth to the prick-head and parted her lips while she nodded toward his groin.

Her lips stretched over his cock-head... farther... farther. Then her lips were around the shaft itself and the cock- head filled her mouth. She sucked the head of his cock and his groin trembled while his fingers touched her hair.

Rita drew her lips off his cock-head and stood before him. He put his hands on her hips and looked down at her.

She smiled. "There isn't much left of my clothes... just the garters, stockings and slippers. Do you want me to take them off?"

He was swallowing over and over, and his face was turning red. After a moment, he shook his head. "No, I like you dressed just the way you are."

Bill reached down and scooped her up in his arms and carried her toward the open door to her bedroom. Turning sideways, he sidestepped through the doorway and then stood, looking down at her, smiling.

"You look good enough to eat," he said. "Just like a slice of watermelon."

She curled an arm around his neck and drew his head down and kissed him. "I'm not sure I like the analogy, but I wouldn't mind being eaten."

He laid her on her back and got on his knees, between her legs. Rita spread her thighs straight out for him as he bent forward.

His trace of beard stubble scratched over her shaved cunt while he ran his mouth up and down the length of her pussy-gash. The stubble scratched, but it didn't hurt. It was the stamp of real manhood.

Bill ran his tongue and down along the edges of her cunt- lips. Then he pushed his tongue down in her cunt-gash and licked upward, all the way up to where the cunt-lips joined, then back down the slit and upward again.

As he licked her pussy over and over, little ripples of tingling warmth flowed the length of her cunt-lips. Her hips rocked to the movement of his tongue. She held his head in her hands, stroking his dark hair.

Then he paused from his licking and pressed his tongue deep into her cunt-slit. Her breath came in little gasps while his tongue penetrated her pussy, pushing the pussy-lips apart.

Then he was licking inside her, his tongue thrusting deep, bringing a ripple of tingling warmth down with it. He slowly licked in the folds of her cunt, and when his tongue was just inside her inner slit, he fucked it in deep, making her roll her ass up.

What was wrong with that dumb bitch Mitzi? The girl didn't like the way he fucked her. This was the best anyone had ever eaten Rita's pussy. Maybe the little bitch just didn't know how to bring out the best in him.

Now Bill gave full strokes with his tongue. Scarcely aware she was doing it, Rita clamped her cunt hard around his tongue. He pulled hard at her pussy-lips. His head bobbed on her cunt as she rocked her hips up and down.

Then he drew his tongue out of her fuck-hole and raised his head.

"If we don't start fucking," he said, "I'm gonna come outside you."

He wasn't exaggerating. His cock, stiff as a steel rod, had a drop of precum on the head.

She said, "Let's use another position. Dogstyle."

"I never did it that way before," he said, "but I'll try."

"You'll have to handle me a lot."

"I'm sure I'll like it then."

Rita turned over on her stomach and, keeping her head turned to the side on the pillow, brought her ass up high. She let her back sway so her belly was down on the bed.

Bill's body was hot against her ass-cheeks as he came up against her with his arms curled around her waist and under her tits. His palms cupped her aching tits and his cock pushed into her crotch against the mound of her bald cunt. He brought his knees out, spreading her legs wide.

She reached back between her legs and grabbed his cock by the shaft and guided the cock-head between her cunt-lips and into her cunt-slit. After only his tongue had been inside her pussy, his cock-head felt huge against her tightly stretched pussy-lips.

For the time being, he just held the head of his cock against her inner cunt-hole while he squeezed the tender flesh of her tits, holding the nipples, rotating them back and forth. The ache in her nipples spread through her tits and moved down through her chest to her belly.

While she rubbed his cock-head up and down in her cunt-slot, he pushed harder. She gasped when the cock-head pushed her inner fuck-hole open. The quick stab of pain went away, then it stabbed back briefly each time he pushed her wider as his cock-head opened her, relentlessly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.