Special Mother - Cover

Special Mother

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Story of a widowed mother who wants to keep her son from going with the 'wrong kind of girl'. So she takes care of his sexual needs and teaches him a thing-or-two about sex. She also decides to take care of the girl's sexual needs so she will stay away from her son. She soon learns that not only is the girl not really the 'wrong kind of girl', but she had her move in and make it a real-loving-family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Rita had finished her shower and dressed when the front door clicked. It had to be Tommy. She patted her hair in place and went to his room.

"How was practice, honey?" she asked.

"Piece of cake," he said, slowly bringing his gaze from her legs up to her hair, then to her tits. "Speaking of which, you're a piece of cheesecake."

"Come on, now."

"No, it's true. None of the girls in my class look as good as you."

"Well, I doubt that, but you've got just five hours to quit talking like that."

Tommy smiled and looked around the room and said, "My notes are just like I left them. Is Bill all ready?"

"He's ready, all right."

Tommy glanced at her and his nostrils flared. "Well, I'm as ready for that test as I'll ever be."

"Then there's just one thing left to do."

There was a glazed look in his eyes when he said, "Mom, you always dress well, but you don't want all those clothes on, do you?"

"Not really. Your bedroom or mine?"

"Yours."

He closed the door to her bedroom, and she took a step toward him. Taking a long stride, he met her and grabbed her around the waist. He kissed her and fondled her forcefully, more forcefully than he had the night before.

His hands were strong and searching while he stripped her down naked. Her skin tingled wherever he touched her. After rolling her around on the bed and flexing her body while removing her clothes, he turned her on her back while he drew her lacy panties down off her legs and dropped them.

She had only the sheer nylon stockings left, and her flimsy little garter belt. Her breath came in quick gasps while he stretched one of the garters out.

"When you strip a lady down," she said, "you don't fool around."

"Not when she's a special lady," he said as he unsnapped the garters from her stockings, lifted her ass with his hand, and slipped the belt down off her hips and whisked it off her legs. "There's one thing missing. Don't go away."

Tommy disappeared through the doorway. She lay on her back, wondering what he had in mind. He barged in a moment later, carrying two large flat packages.

"Tommy, what on earth?"

He had one of the packages torn apart, and he took out a large mirror.

"I got to thinking what a good-looking mom I have," he said, "and it's a shame I can't see more of her. These didn't cost much, and I can stick 'em right to the wall... and ceiling."

Tommy stuck four adhesive pads to the back of the mirror and pressed the glass panel against the wall, past the foot of the bed. Then he unwrapped the other package, prepared the adhesive as before, and stood on the bed, a foot on either side of her waist.

"With this mirror," he said, sticking it to the ceiling, "I can see into every little place in you."

"If that's what you want to look into, I'm glad to have you do it. I like being looked at."

He undressed hurriedly.

"I think I'm about to be fucked," she said.

"I just have this urge to eat you," he said as he pulled his shorts down, letting his stiff cock jut forward.

"In that case," she said, "I think I should lie back and enjoy being eaten."

Tommy got on his knees on the bed and took her thighs in his hands, spreading them. Still enjoying the flexibility he had given her, she let her legs split out all the way to the sides and down flat on the bed. Rita tucked her ass down and sucked her belly in, bringing her cunt up for his easy access.

Tommy grasped a little of the short hair on each side of her cunt and pulled her cunt-lips wide. He put his mouth to her pussy and ran his warm tongue into her cunt-slit. He licked the length of her cunt-gash, bringing a glow to her loins.

"Ummmm! I like it when you do that!"

He licked through her pussy-slit two more times. Then he took his mouth away and put his fingers to his teeth. Putting his mouth back to her cunt, he resumed the licking motion.

Her ass rolled to the warm stimulation he was giving. His tongue licked harder and faster. Her breath came faster, as well. Then he stopped and put his finger to his teeth again.

"What's wrong, honey?" she asked. "Am I shedding?"

"You know what I'd like to do to you, Mom?"

She laughed. "No, but I'm sure I'll like it."

"I'd like to shave your cunt."

"Okay, honey," she said. "I'd like that. Get rid of the hair."

He disappeared through the doorway and turned on the bathroom faucet. She lay on her back with her legs spread, looking up at the mirror. Her blonde cunt-hair was short and sparse. Even with her legs closed, it didn't quite cover the front edge of the pouting cunt-lips. Without the trace of furry cover, there would be no secrets from her son.

The hiss of running water stopped, and Tommy came in with a steaming pan and a number of tools balanced on his arms--razor, towel, scissors, soap, wash cloth, shaving cream. He spilled the tools off his arms onto the bed and set the pan on the night stand.

She let her knees drop all the way to the sides.

He held her cunt-hair in tufts while he snipped it close to the skin. The cold steel of the scissors made her flinch when it touched her, but he never nicked her.

When he put the scissors down, she ran her hand over the sides of her cunt. The stubble was soft and short.

While she watched in the mirror, he wet the washcloth and worked up a rich lather of soap. Then he washed the soft skin with soap and sponged it with hot water. After he squirted a little of the shaving cream on his fingers, he patted it into her pussy-stubble.

He worked the razor in long slow strokes, going toward her cunt. With each stroke, the razor left only smooth pink skin.

Finally, only a little shaving cream remained along the lips of her cunt. He slipped two fingers inside her cunt and held the skin folds straight while he shaved her right up to the edge of her cunt-slit.

She looked down, between her tits, over her bare cunt-mound to the mirror on the wall. All the way from her pussy mound to her asshole, there was nothing left but smooth pink skin.

He took the wash cloth, dipped it in hot water, and wiped away all traces of cream and then took the towel and patted her tender pussy-flesh dry.

He squeezed the cunt-lips together, then ran his hand over her bare cunt-mound.

"There, you're naked now, Mom. How do you like it?"

Watching herself in the ceiling mirror, Rita braced her knees down against the bed and lifted her loins, spreading the cunt- lips. The inner pussy-slit was only a little darker than the pink skin all around her pussy.

She let her ass down and closed her legs. The pouting lips of her cunt showed, all else was concealed. She smiled up at the mirror, and a pretty little blue-eyed blonde smiled back, a pink- skinned blonde with the bare pussy of a little girl, but with the tits and flaring hips of a woman.

"I like it, Tommy," she said. "I like the way you made me look. Still want to eat me?"

"Yeah, but let's try a different position. Let's try it with you kneeling over my face," he suggested.

With Tommy lying on his back, she got on her knees and spread her legs. Her cunt went down to his face. He covered her bare pussy with his mouth and put his tongue into her cunt-slit.

His tongue was hot as it thrust against her inner cunt-folds, pushing steadily against the tender flesh. A stabbing pulse of heat shot through her pussy as his tongue pushed inside.

He held his tongue inside her cunt and brought his hands up and cupped her tits, pinching and rotating her nipples.

Then a wave of tingling heat welled before his tongue as it moved toward her clit.

"Oh!" She sucked in her breath with a gasp.

Her ass jerked as his tongue touched the nub of her clit and then rested against it.

Just as her ass settled back, he pressed his tongue a little harder against her clit and worked the tip around and around on the nub.

"Ohhhh!" She groaned as she levered her spread knees together, pinching his head between her thighs.

His tongue stayed on her clit, pressing harder and working around and around. The waves of tingling heat flowed through her cunt as she helplessly let her ass rock with his tongue motions.

Her breath came in short gasps as the waves of heat flowed together and built toward a peak.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.