Special Mother - Cover

Special Mother

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Story of a widowed mother who wants to keep her son from going with the 'wrong kind of girl'. So she takes care of his sexual needs and teaches him a thing-or-two about sex. She also decides to take care of the girl's sexual needs so she will stay away from her son. She soon learns that not only is the girl not really the 'wrong kind of girl', but she had her move in and make it a real-loving-family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Mom, are you feeling all right?" Tommy asked.

Rita looked up from her book. "Of course, I'm all right. Why do you ask?"

"I just thought you looked a little peaked is all."

Did it really show? After Mitzi had left, Rita took a hot shower and a soothing douche. Then she rubbed a lotion all over her body and brushed her long hair until it gleamed. Now, dressed in only a robe and slippers, she was sore and tired from her rigors with Mitzi, and just wanted to rest.

"Well, I'm a blonde," she said. "Blondes are supposed to be pale."

"You look tired, Mom. You should rest. Is it okay if I go downtown? Might look Mitzi up."

"Tommy, I'm really not tired," Rita said, putting her book down. "In fact, if you're not too tired, I'd like to go to the bedroom with you."

"Gee, Mom, that'd be swell!"

"Your room or mine?"

Tommy's bedroom was cramped, but it was comfortable. While Rita stood before him, Tommy, with hands trembling, untied the sash to her robe and peeled the garment off her shoulders, leaving her standing in her slippers.

Rita stepped out of the slippers and said, "If you like, I'll go put on some stockings and garters."

Tommy squeezed one of her ass-cheeks. "I like you just the way you are, Mom. You look good with or without stockings."

"You know you're squeezing the worst part of me?"

"Your ass? It's a nice ass."

"It's fat! Fatter than it was twenty years ago."

"Looks good to me."

Rita laughed. "Honey, you're good for my ego. What would you like to do?"

"You've been doing most of the work. This time, I'd like to eat your cunt."

"Sounds interesting. Okay, Lord and Master, have your way with me."

Tommy had finished getting rid of his clothes, and he stood before her, his cock huge and stiff. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her like a toy to his bed.

Rita put her hand on the top of his shoulder. "Got anything special in mind?"

"Um-hmm. I talked to a girl at school, and she--"

"Tommy! I can take care of you. You don't need any floozie that--"

"Mom! All I did was talk to her. She said the nicest thing I could do is go for the clit."

"Well, maybe she had good judgment," Rita said as Tommy laid her on the bed on her back. "She have any ideas?"

"I think she was talking about herself, but she kept coming back to the idea of me turning her inside out."

"Seems to me I've heard about this. What do you think?"

"She sort of scared me off at that point, but I'd like to experiment."

"Like I said, have your way with me."

Tommy spread her legs wide, and she helped him, bringing her knees straight out and down flat on the bed. He looked into her spread cunt.

Tommy slipped one hand under her ass and lifted her. She kept her knees down on the bed, letting her cunt spread wide open.

He pulled a pillow over and put it under her ass, then another... then a third. Her legs sloped down to the bed, holding her cunt-lips spread wide.

His fingers were as warm as the lips of her cunt. One finger slipped through her cunt-slit, then another.

Her ass heaved up high as a flash of heat shot through her cunt. His finger brushed her clit, and her inner cunt-folds bent out.

Little tingles of warmth traveled up and down through her pussy as he bent the cunt-folds out. Her breath came in short gasps.

She braced her knees and brought her cunt up as he gripped her inner cunt-flesh in his fingers and folded the cunt-lips. The slick flesh slipped from his grasp and he cursed. He put his fingers back in and she flinched as the slippery pussy-flesh again got away from him.

"Mom, you're a pretty woman, but you are a freak on the inside."

"Why? What's wrong with me?"

"It's like your cunt never grew up. You're too little on the inside to get hold of."

"Well, I was big enough... or I stretched big enough... to have you. Remember that?"

"Christ! No, I don't remember that, Mom. Damn! I wanted to give you a really nice experience."

"Aw, honey. I know you did. But you're right. I'm a freak. Go ahead and eat me. If you're gentle, I know I'll like it."

With her ass up on three pillows, she bent her back down and rested her weight on her shoulders. His mouth covered the lips of her cunt.

His tongue went through her cunt-lips and he lapped back into the cunt-slit, making her roll her ass up. As soon as she settled back to the pillows, he ran his tongue through her pussy-slit again.

Then he ran his tongue up her cunt-slit, just inside her cunt-lips, running toward her belly.

"Oh!" She bucked her hips up when he hit her clit. "Try to be a little more gentle, honey."

His tongue ventured out again, slower than before. It touched the nub of her clit. Like magnetism, it made her roll her ass up as the glow of warmth spread through her pussy.

The tip of his tongue went in a slow circle around on her clit. She dug her outward-splayed knees into the bed and raised her spread cunt and gyrated her ass around and around in step with his tongue.

"Oh, Tommy, don't ever stop!"

Without disturbing the gentle licking motions of his tongue, he ran his hands over her hips, through the hollows of her waist, and up to her tits. He squeezed the tit-flesh, making it ache. His fingers, both strong and gentle, pinched her nipples, turning them hard.

Rita, with her body arched back so her shoulders were on the bed, groaned and writhed under his stimulation.

His hands began squeezing her tits in pulses, squeezing each time his tongue licked around on her clit. The tingling ache in her tits spread through her chest and down through her belly.

Tommy pressed his tongue in harder, and Rita increased the gyrations of her ass. The heat from the glow in her cunt went higher and higher and higher.

She stiffened and the flood of her cunt-juice let go. Tommy kept his mouth over her cunt, sucking hard.

After a time, she stopped quivering. Tommy took his mouth from her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.