Special Mother - Cover

Special Mother

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Story of a widowed mother who wants to keep her son from going with the 'wrong kind of girl'. So she takes care of his sexual needs and teaches him a thing-or-two about sex. She also decides to take care of the girl's sexual needs so she will stay away from her son. She soon learns that not only is the girl not really the 'wrong kind of girl', but she had her move in and make it a real-loving-family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The Mitzi who stood in Rita's doorway was not the same uncouth brat she had confronted before. Although she was dressed in jeans and sweat shirt, her clothes were clean and she had brushed her dark-brown hair until it gleamed.

"Why Mitzi, come in," Rita said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Baylor... I mean, Rita," the girl said, slipping in quietly in worn sneakers. "I just wanted to stop by to thank you for giving me the lotion... and everything."

"You're welcome, honey. Did the lotion help?"

"It sure did." Mitzi looked around. "Are we alone?"

"Just the two of us!"

"I'll show you," Mitzi said, peeling off the baggy sweat shirt.

Not encumbered by a bra, her tits thrust free as she pulled the shirt off over her head and dropped it.

Mitzi put her hands up on her shoulders and turned around. The skin that had been scaly before was smooth and soft now.

Rita put her hands on the girl's hips and then ran them up into the hollows of her waist and up over her big tits, squeezing them. Mitzi drew her breath in sharply.

"Oh, Rita! Every time I feel like I need to be fucked, I remember how nice it was when you touched me. I like your hands on my tits."

"Your tits are a nice handful, but I like all of your body," Rita said. "Let's get rid of those pants."

Rita put her arms around the girl and opened the top button on the side of her jeans and then pulled the zipper down. She drew the faded blue denim down off her ass and down around her ankles. Mitzi wasn't wearing panties. The girl bent and took off her sneakers and pulled her jeans away while Rita ran her hands over her bare ass.

When Mitzi stood up, naked, Rita ran her hand over the girl's cunt-hair and said, "Now it's your turn to get me naked."

"I think I'm gonna like this," Mitzi said.

The girl felt Rita's waist through her dress, then she reached around her back and tugged the zipper down. Rita hunched her shoulders slightly and the dress slipped down off her arms and fell around her. Before the dress hit the floor, Mitzi had the woman's slip drawn up past her waist and was pulling it over her tits.

The naked brunette unhooked the front of Rita's bra and pulled the cups apart, letting her tits jiggle slightly, then jut straight out.

Mitzi dropped to her knees and grabbed the waistband of Rita's panties and pulled them out over her hips, to let them fall around her ankles. Rita stepped out of them and stood before the kneeling girl, clad only in garters, sheer stockings and high- heeled shoes.

Still kneeling, Mitzi grabbed Rita by the ass cheeks and pressed her face against her cunt. Her mouth sought out Rita's cunt-lips and the tip of her tongue darted inside.

Rita drew her breath in at the little ripples of tingling warmth the girl's tongue sent through her pussy-lips. Standing as she was with her cunt closed, Mitzi's tongue couldn't probe far, but it was hot, hotter than Rita's own warm flesh.

Rita patted the girl's hair and then grabbed her shoulders, helping her to her feet.

"I have a little present for you," Rita said. "Come on. It's in the bedroom."

In the bedroom, Rita took a package out of the closet and shelf and handed it to Mitzi. The girl sat on the bed and tore away the wrapping paper. The contents spilled out on her lap.

"Oh, Rita! That's sweet of you," she said, holding up the stockings and garters and black high-heeled shoes.

"There are some things a girl needs to have she can call her own. You shouldn't have to borrow things like this to dress up a nice body. Why don't you lie back and let me dress you?"

While Mitzi lay back on the bed, Rita spread her legs slightly and rolled the stockings up on her legs. Wouldn't it be nice to be dressing her own daughter, making her the prettiest girl in the neighborhood? What more could she want in a daughter than this girl?

Rita shook her head. This wasn't the time to turn sentimental. She was doing this to prepare the bitch for sexual exhaustion, so she would stay away from Tommy... better to just stick to the plan.

"I had to guess at the shoe size," Rita said, slipping one shoe on her, "but I think I came close."

"Oh, Rita, this was so nice of you."

Finished, Rita took her by the hands, helped her sit, and said, "Let's have a look at us both."

They stood side by side in front of the full-length mirror. They were dressed alike in sheer stockings, little black encircling garters, and black shoes with four-inch heels, but Rita barely came to Mitzi's shoulder. Rita's blonde hair spilled forward over her shoulders to stop just short of her tits while the brunette's longer hair fully covered one tit. Mitzi's big tits sagged a little, while Rita's smaller tits stuck straight out.

Mitzi said, "Sometimes I wish I was a pretty little blonde like you."

"Don't sell yourself short, Mitzi. You're a pretty girl. Open your legs a little."

When Mitzi put her feet apart, the pink gash of her cunt showed through her thick black cunt-hair, the same as Rita's showed through her finer pussy-hair with her legs closed. It made Rita's breath catch in her throat just to see the exposed edge of Mitzi's cunt-lips. Would the girl see her the same way?

"What're you thinking, Mitzi?"

"I'm thinking I'd like to eat your cunt," Mitzi said.

"Funny, how great minds think alike."

They both laughed. Rita lay down on her back with her legs spread and down flat on the bed.

Mitzi got up on her knees between Rita's thighs and bent forward. Her tits swung slightly with her movement and they brushed over Rita's. Rita's nipples turned hard at the touch.

Mitzi's tongue thrust out and approached the tip of Rita's. The velvety touch was the sweetest Rita had ever known. She ran her hands up from the girl's bare shoulders, over the smooth skin of her neck to hold her head in her hands.

While she tasted the girl's smooth tongue and caressed her hair, Mitzi brought her belly down, brushing it over Rita's. Then she brushed the lips of her cunt over Rita's cunt.

Rita held the girl's head more firmly in her hands and crushed her lips against her mouth. Mitzi thrust her tongue into Rita's mouth and Rita sucked it in, then she let her have it back and thrust in her own.

Mitzi's breath came with a gasp and she jerked her mouth away.

"I can't wait any longer!" the girl said, getting up on her knees, moving around on the bed.

Mitzi straddled Rita's shoulders and bent down toward her spread cunt. Her nail scraped over the tender flesh of Rita's pussy-lips. Rita flinched but said nothing. The girl was clumsy, but she was trying to please her. Maybe she could teach her by example.

While Mitzi groped in Rita's cunt-flesh, Rita gripped her soft ass-cheeks and pulled her down. The girl's spread pussy settled on her mouth, and Rita thrust her tongue into the cunt- slit and licked. The girl ground her ass and groaned.

Rita licked toward her clit... too hard. Mitzi whacked her cunt down on her face. Rita licked more carefully. The tip of her tongue touched the nub of her clit. Mitzi gyrated her ass around and around while Rita held the ass-cheeks.

Mitzi's tongue pushed through Rita's pussy-slit. The girl thrust her tongue deep and licked. Waves of tingling warmth flowed through Rita's cunt, the same as when Tommy fucked her. With her knees braced straight out, she rolled her ass up with the tongue-strokes.

Rita took her mouth away from the girl's cunt and ran her two forefingers inside. She stretched out the lips of Mitzi's cunt and rolled the warm cunt-flesh out, exposing the girl's clit. She put her lips over it and touched her tongue against the nub. Mitzi brought her cunt down against Rita's face and held it there, quivering slightly while the woman ran her tongue around and around.

Mitzi ran her tongue too hard into Rita's clit. The electric shock made her ass heave high. When she settled back to the bed, Mitzi ran her tongue out with more care and barely touched the sensitive organ. As Rita was doing, she maintained light touch. Each time she touched a particularly sensitive spot, Rita had to rock her hips up.

A warm glow was building in Rita's growing warmer and spreading as the girl worked her tongue around and around, faster and faster. From the gyrations of Mitzi's ass, the girl had to be experiencing the same kind of stimulation. Her furry cunt ground harder and harder against Rita's face.

Mitzi's cunt started jerking against her face each time Rita's tongue went around. Rita slowed down her tongue-strokes. A groan came from the girl, and she tensed over her.

Mitzi's cunt-juice flowed as the girl quivered against her. Rita kept her lips over her clit and just held her tongue against the nub.

Over and over, Mitzi pushed her tongue too hard into Rita's clit. The electric flash brought Rita's ass up again and again.

Then Rita arched her back and braced her knees as her cunt- cum let go. Each time it pumped, her ass rolled up, making her cunt bob.

Mercifully, Mitzi stopped tonguing her clit. The girl kept her mouth on the woman's cunt and received the flowing cum as it pumped over and over.

When Rita's cunt-cum stopped flowing, the girl's orgasm had passed, as well. Rita took her mouth away and tucked Mitzi's cunt-flesh back in place. Mitzi rolled over and turned, lying close against her.

"Rita, I'm sorry if I was too rough," Mitzi said. "I just couldn't help it when I came."

Rita kissed the girl and said, "Don't worry about it, honey. You'll develop more control as you get older."

"Well, I do worry about it. You've been so nice to me. I'd like to make you feel as good as you made me feel!"

"Oh, you made me feel good... once I came."

"I could just come with you Over and over," Mitzi said.

Rita suppressed the urge to groan. "You mean you're ready to get started again?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.