Special Mother - Cover

Special Mother

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Story of a widowed mother who wants to keep her son from going with the 'wrong kind of girl'. So she takes care of his sexual needs and teaches him a thing-or-two about sex. She also decides to take care of the girl's sexual needs so she will stay away from her son. She soon learns that not only is the girl not really the 'wrong kind of girl', but she had her move in and make it a real-loving-family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mitzi was smiling when Rita opened the door at her knock. She was also looking very pretty in high heels and a dress that was several sizes too big, but neatly tucked in at the waist to reveal her trim figure.

"Come in, honey," Rita said. "Sit down over here on the couch. We need to talk."

Mitzi sat primly, with her feet together. Her smooth skin was glowing and her long dark hair had been brushed until it shone. She looked squarely at Rita, who was sitting across from her in the easy chair.

"Mitzi, how long have you been living with your aunt?"

"Oh, six... no, seven years, off and on."

"Off and on? What's that mean?"

"Well, she's really nice to me except when she goes on a bender. Then she gets mean and slaps me around. When that happens, I find a place to hang out with one of the kids until she goes back on the wagon. Then I move back in with her."

"And this has been going on for seven years?"

The girl nodded.

"Do you love your aunt?"

Mitzi hesitated, then shook her head. "No, I guess when someone hits you often enough, that kills any love you might have."

"Mitzi, I want you to think about what I have to say very carefully. I want you to move in here with me. I want you to be my daughter. I want you to be Tommy's sister... and friend. I want you to be Bill's friend, too. Mitzi... I love you."

At first Mitzi just stared at Rita. Then her eyes pooled and, with a little cry, she lunged up and threw herself on her knees at Rita's feet and put her head on the older woman's lap, sobbing. Rita stroked the young girl's hair, patted her shoulder.

When she stopped crying, Mitzi turned her head, looking up at Rita through red-rimmed eyes.

"That's the first time anyone ever said 'I love you.' I love you too, Rita."

"Well, I think we have our own special way of saying just how much we love each other. We'll express that love very often, every night, if you like. Also, Tommy will love you. The two of you can express that love as often as you like, too."

Mitzi's face flushed but she smiled. "I think I'll like being in this family."

"Besides the love within this family, there are close friendships, like with Bill. You like him, don't you?"

She smiled and nodded.

"Well, both Tommy and Bill are waiting naked in my bedroom. Let's take our clothes off and show them how much we love them."

It was with a feeling of appreciation that Rita undressed Mitzi while the girl stood before her. The youngster had gone to elaborate lengths to make the borrowed clothing she wore fit well. This was a new girl, a girl who had respect for herself, a girl who valued the fact she was a female.

When Rita knelt and pulled the girl's panties down, she rubbed her cheek over Mitzi's pussy-mound. There was no trace of stubble, Mitzi had kept her cunt shaved smooth.

Finished, Rita cast off her robe and stood before her, dressed the same as Mitzi in stockings, little encircling garters, and high-heeled shoes.

"Let's go to meet the boys," Rita said.

Tommy and Bill were lying nude on the bed when Rita swung the door open and led Mitzi inside. They both looked up at the pair of females who walked in.

Rita said, "Boys, I want you to meet my new daughter."

"Mom! What the hell?"

"Now, everybody stay calm. Mitzi has agreed to live with us. She's part of the family now. I love her, and I know you will, too."

Tommy's frown changed to a smile. "Hi, Sis. Welcome to the family."

Bill said, "It's a real pleasure to be a friend of this family."

Mitzi blushed as she smiled back at the boys. "This is a family I know I'm going to love."

"Speaking of love," Rita said, "we're going to find our own way of expressing our love for each other. Let's start by getting to know each other better."

"Okay, Mom," Tommy said. "What should we do?"

"To start, my daughter and I are going to lie across the bed while you guys have your way with us. Tommy, you start with your sister, and Bill, you start with me. I'm going to be watching the clock though. Every two minutes, you guys have to switch partners."

Lying across the bed side by side, Rita and Mitzi spread their thighs straight out. While the boys got in position, Rita watched the reflections in the ceiling mirror. Mitzi's knees were slowly coming down to the bed, and the girl's pink cunt was spread wide. Her cunt-lips were spread, but her inner cunt-folds were a closed line of pink pussy-flesh, glistening with moisture.

Bill blocked her view of the mirror, and she looked down. His cock was swollen hard and the cock-head was pushed against her exposed cunt-folds. He leaned down and put his mouth over her right tit and sucked the nipple while he pressed his cock harder.

Rita rolled her ass up and down, working her pussy against the head of his cock, forcing the tender cunt-flesh to part. Trying to ignore the jolts of pain while her cunt-hole stretched, she resisted the impulse to flinch or gasp while his cock-head forced her open.

Then the head of his cock was inside her and fucking deeper. While his prick-shaft rubbed her stretched cunt-lips, she glanced at Tommy and Mitzi. Her son's cock was disappearing into the girl's bare cunt. Mitzi lay back, her arms limp over her head, a blissful expression on her face. The girl rocked her hips up just as Tommy's groin came to rest against her bare pussy-mound. Then she let her breath out in a long sigh while Tommy drew his cock- shaft out.

Bill was fucking Rita deeply. Whenever he drew back, he pulled his cock-head against her sore cunt-mound. To relieve the tension, she brought her ass up when he withdrew, but he just drew back farther. She needed to put a brake on his prick.

As Bill drew his halfway out of her pussy, Rita clutched her cunt-muscles around the prick-shaft. He registered surprise, but smiled and pulled his cock out slowly and stopped when the cock- head tugged at her tight cunt, then he fucked back into her.

Rita glanced at the bedside clock and said, "Time, everybody. Switch partners!"

Bill was more gentle as he pulled his prick free. He paused for a moment and squeezed Rita's spread thighs affectionately, just above her stockings. Then he went to Mitzi, and Tommy approached Rita.

Tommy's cock-head was wider than Bill's, but her son was very gentle as he fucked in. Her cunt-lips stretched for the intruding fucker, and there was no pain.

Tommy fucked her slowly at first, bringing little waves of warmth through her pussy, rising and falling, rising and falling. Rita lay back, limp from the waist up, just rolling her ass to the strokes of his cock.

Then, while holding his cock just inside her pussy-lips, her son reached down and hooked his arms around her spread thighs and brought them up and back toward her shoulders. He held her that way for a moment while he bent down and kissed her, then he slowly drove his big cock into her fuck-hole.

"Oh!" she gasped.

He slowly drew out until the prick-head touched her cunt- lips, then, just as slowly he fucked back in deep.

Rita was going to suggest that Bill do the same with Mitzi, then thought better of it. Bill just didn't have Tommy's gentle expertise... not yet. If Tommy were fucking her recklessly in the long-cock position, he could cause a great deal of pain. But he was careful and gentle. Maybe he would give Mitzi the same kind of pleasure at the next swap.

Rita glanced at the clock and said, "Time!"

When Tommy had brought his mother's legs back down and slowly withdrawn his cock, he bent and kissed her, and then went to Mitzi.

Bill came to Rita. "Like to go doggy-style?"

"I'd love it," Rita said, bringing her legs together and rolling over onto her stomach.

Bill slipped an arm under her and drew her up against him. Rita looked back under her, between her tits, past the swell of her belly, past her shaved pussy, at the upthrust head of his cock. She reached between her legs and took the slippery cock- shaft in her hand and guided the cock-head into her cunt.

Her warm pussy-flesh was so slippery now that her cunt-hole opened painlessly when he pushed. With the head of his prick inside her, she let her back sway down so her belly was on the bed and turned her face to the side, her head resting on the pillow.

Bill's cock brought a wave of tingling warmth as he fucked into her. With his cock buried balls-deep, he stopped. And then he drew back. Rita enjoyed the little waves of tingling warmth his cock brought, while she watched the couple beside her.

Tommy had Mitzi folded up into the long-cock position. The girl's legs were long, and they extended well past her head. Tommy's cock-head was inside the girl and his long cock-shaft was poised outside. He kissed the girl and slowly drove his cock into her pussy.

Mitzi clutched Tommy's head in her hands, caressing his hair while he drew his prick out.

"Ohhhh! Tommy, I like that!"

Again and again, the boy fucked full length into Mitzi. The girl gasped and writhed under him and cried out with words of endearment.

Rita called out, "Time!"

Bill drew back until his cock-head tugged at the lips of her cunt. He stopped and Rita wiggled her ass to work her cunt free.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.