Special Mother - Cover

Special Mother

 

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story of a widowed mother who wants to keep her son from going with the 'wrong kind of girl'. So she takes care of his sexual needs and teaches him a thing-or-two about sex. She also decides to take care of the girl's sexual needs so she will stay away from her son. She soon learns that not only is the girl not really the 'wrong kind of girl', but she had her move in and make it a real-loving-family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Oh, I like it when you undress me," Mitzi said. "Your hands feel nice on my ass."

"I sure like taking your clothes off," Tommy said. "Your skin's so smooth and hot."

Rita closed the door to the basement and frowned at the voices, coming through the crack in the sliding door to the living room. What was her son up to?

"Your hands are like fire on my tits," the girl said. "Come on. Squeeze them harder. Oh!"

Rita stole quietly to the sliding door. It was getting dark where she was in the kitchen, and a wedge of light came through the crack.

Her son and his girlfriend were sprawled on the living room couch. Tommy had stripped the girl's jeans off. Her blouse was open and so was the hook on the front of her bra, letting her big tits thrust out.

With one hand under her ass, he peeled her panties down off her ass-cheeks. He drew the thin pink garment down off her legs and dropped it on the floor. The girl had his fly open and one hand inside.

He spread the girl's legs, exposing the wedge of black pussy- hair, and slipped a finger in her cunt.

"Oh!" the girl gasped. "Let me get your big cock out. I'll see if I can get my mouth over it."

Rita had heard enough. Once started, there'd be no stopping that bitch. She didn't like her anyway.

She pulled the kitchen step stool over to the cupboard and climbed the two steps. Standing on tiptoes, she stretched and found the set of metal mixing bowls on the top shelf and pulled them out and dropped all four of them.

The clatter of metal on tile was over in a moment. Nothing but silence came from the living room.

Rita smiled to herself and said, "Damn! That was clumsy of me."

She got down and picked up the bowls, giving the bitch a minute to get her clothes back on.

After counting off sixty seconds, Rita went to the door and slid it open. Mitzi had her clothes on, and Tommy's fly was closed. Both were red-faced.

Rita smiled. "Oh, hi, Mitzi. It's nice to see you again."

"Hello, Mrs. Baylor," Mitzi said, showing a forced smile. Her breathing was still unsteady.

"Tommy, don't forget you have tests tomorrow."

"Right, Mom," he said. "I'll get the car keys. Be right back, Mitzi."

Rita sat in a side chair, facing the couch, her high-heeled shoes primly together.

"Well, Mitzi," she said, "I don't get to see much of you anymore."

Mitzi smiled like a barracuda. "Really, Mrs. Baylor, I'm more interested in Tommy than in you."

"Obviously."

"That's a nice dress you're wearing," the bitch said. "It comes from another generation, doesn't it?"

"We have different values," Rita said. "I have a high regard for my femininity."

"And your high heels? Are they to make you look as tall as me?"

Rita suppressed the urge to smack her. Maybe the dark-haired girl was right, but it would take more than heels to make her look tall. She just shrugged.

Tommy came back, dangling the car keys, and rescued the conversation before Rita could strangle the impudent bitch.

"Ready, Mitzi?" he asked. She nodded. "Back in a little bit, Mom."

When they were gone, Rita stood and went to the mirror beside the fireplace and looked at her trim figure. What could Tommy see in that damned little bitch? She could be beautiful, but she was just an eighteen-year-old slob, rude and sloppy, not at all fit to keep company with Rita's clean-cut good-mannered son.

Besides, the rude bitch just wanted Tommy's cock. Had Rita been a few minutes later coming up from the basement, the bitch would have gotten Tommy to fuck her.

What then? She was uneducated in other things, she would know nothing about birth control either. Next thing she would get knocked up. Tommy, being the decent young man he was, would feel compelled to marry her and take care of her, giving up any hope of the college education that was to start in a few months.

Well, that wasn't going to happen. She wouldn't let the impertinent bitch have the chance. Rita ground her hips back and forth, making the silky dress swish higher and higher on her legs. Not bad for a thirty-eight-year-old mother. She rose on one foot and turned quickly, making her long blonde hair fly out and the dress billow up around her waist, showing her stockinged thighs and lacy black garters.

That rude little bitch was way out of her league.


It was 11:00 p.m. when Rita brought a sandwich and a glass of milk to Tommy's room. Her son, dressed in pajamas, sat in the spill of light from the desk lamp, with text books piled to the side.

"I brought you some food for thought," she said.

He closed a book while yawning, smiled, and stood up. "Thanks, Mom, but I'm about finished cramming."

"Gonna pass that test tomorrow?"

"Darn right. I'm ready for it."

She squeezed his shoulder, "I'm proud of you, Tommy. You have a bright future ahead of you. Just don't blow it."

His forehead creased. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well... don't run with the wrong bunch of people. I'd hate to see you get hurt."

"Mom, are you talking about Mitzi?"

Warm blood rushed to her cheeks and she nodded. "I guess Mitzi's okay," she said. "There are just some things about her I don't like."

Her son looked at her with an expression more serious than she'd seen before.

"Mom... I don't know quite how to tell you this. I'm grown up and there are times when I get the urge--" He looked down, blushing.

She suppressed the urge to laugh and took his arm and said, "I know all about those urges. I was eighteen myself once. When you have those urges, you have to take care of them or they'll take over your life."

He was looking down at her, his expression incredulous, but he didn't say anything.

"You need to deal with those urges," she continued, "but be careful. Some of those young girls can get you in trouble."

"You're trying to tell me something, aren't you?"

"Look, I took care of you for eighteen years. I can take care of you a little longer."

"Mom!"

That did it, she thought. Now it's time to deliver.

Rita reached back and drew the zipper on her dress down to the crack of her ass. She took the silk by the hem and drew it up over her head and tossed it aside. She stood before him in bra, panties, garters, sheer stockings, and high-heeled shoes.

"There, now. Don't I have as good a figure as most teenaged girls?"

He was silent for several seconds while his face turned red. She looked down at her own figure. Her legs were heavier than most girls, but otherwise she could measure up very well with the young ones.

His hands went to her waist, then slipped down on her hips. She turned in his hands and pushed her ass against him. There was nothing soft about the cock-bulge in his pajamas. She opened the hook in the front of her bra and pulled the cups away, letting her thirty-three-inch tits jut forward.

"They aren't as big as Mitzi's," she said, bringing his hands to cup her tits. "But they don't sag down, either."

Tommy's breath was hot on the back of her neck. He squeezed her tits and pinched the hardening nipples, each between thumb and forefinger. Her breath came with a gasp each time he rotated the nipples, sending a warm ache through her tits.

She turned to face his dresser mirror and said, "Take off my panties, honey... please."

He squeezed her hard tits one more time and ran his hands down to her waist, out on her hips, and into the waistband of her panties. He was looking over her head at the mirror as he peeled the thin nylon down, exposing her blonde-haired pussy.

With her cunt fully exposed, he pulled her panties down on her legs and let them fall around her ankles. She stood, looking at herself, her lacy black garter belt holding up the transparent stockings, his hands moving closer to the exposed edge of her cunt.

He fingered her cunt-lips sending a tingle of warmth through her cunt. It made her suck in her breath. The hard cock-bulge in his pajamas pushed against her bare ass. He was ready to fuck, except she hadn't undressed him.

Rita turned in his arms, reached up, and opened the buttons on his pajama top, all the time watching his lower lip tremble while he looked down at her body. Such a young face, she thought, just like Jack when they had married nineteen years ago.

Later, Jack had picked up some scars from life, and then two years ago he got sick. There was a year of suffering, then the funeral. Well, now it was a new life, and she was going to take care of the memory of Jack... in every way.

She peeled Tommy's pajama top off and reached down and drew the knot out of the drawstring. While she knelt and drew down the pajama bottom, the bulge of his cock pulled at the cloth. His mat of black groin-hair was thick and curly. The pajamas came loose and his cock sprang free in front of her face.

She gasped at the size of his cock... far bigger than she had remembered. His cock had to be eight inches long in the shaft and curved up slightly and as hard as a piece of steel. The cock- head loomed in front of her face. She put her lips to the swollen cock-meat and kissed it while running the tip of her tongue into the piss-slit. His hips trembled.

Standing once more, she put her arms around her son's neck and pushed her cunt and tits against him while seeking his lips. His arms crushed her against him while they kissed.

She drew her mouth away and took a deep breath. His hot cock was shoved against her belly. He was ready to fuck, but she still needed some warming up.

"Take me to bed, Tommy."

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her, with no apparent effort, to his bed. She kept an arm on his shoulder while he laid her on her back.

"Tommy, you might already know this," she said, "but women are slow to come to a boil. Play with me a little. Play with my tits and my cunt."

"Okay, Mom," he said, getting up on the bed on his knees. "Gosh, but you're pretty. I like the way you dress, with your stockings and garters and high-heeled shoes."

"I did that just for you," she said, spreading her thighs wide in front of him. "In fact, everything you see is just for you. Come on. Play with me."

He worked his fingers on her cunt-lips, bringing flashes of warmth through her sensitive flesh. His fingertips touched her closed pussy-slit.

"Mom, you've got the cutest little cunt. It looks too little to fuck."

"Oh, I think it'll stretch enough... Enough even for your big cock." She gasped when his finger worked through her cunt- slit. "Oh! I like it when you when you touch me in there. Your fingers are so nice. Keep it up!"

He started finger-fucking the hell out of her pussy.

The waves of heat in her pussy rose and fell, rose and fell with the rubbing motion of his fingers. She braced her feet on the bed and rocked her hips up and down, up and down, fucking her cunt on his fingers.

She looked down between her spread tits, over the swell of her belly, over her small pussy-mound to the spread lips of her cunt and his hands, with his fingers inside her. Her legs were spread wide with her heavy thighs clad in transparent stockings, held in place with the lacy black garter belt. Beyond her cunt and his hands, his cock loomed hugely with a drop of pre-cum hanging from the tip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.