Animal Threesome - Cover

Animal Threesome

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A small town teen Cally, meets Denny whose car happens to break down in her small town. Denny takes her out, gets her to drink some and then he orally and sexually seduces her. She likes it so much that she leaves to live with Denny. She is then introduced to every kind of sin that she was raised to avoid

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cally was barefoot, walking down the dirt road toward the mailbox and the soft warm earth felt delightful beneath her feet. The sun was already warm though it was still early morning and Cally had a wonderful sense of well-being. She loved Denny so-and Loretta too! She was happier than she had ever been in her life. Why, she had even stopped torturing herself and Denny about marriage. It had seemed so important at first. If only he would marry her, then somehow everything would be all right. But Denny would just laugh and say he was as free as a bird and so was she, and they should just fly through life enjoying it. Today she felt she understood.

She reached a row of country mailboxes and opened the one marked Denny Reed. She pulled out a thick hand full of mail and quickly ran through it. Nothing for her. There was never anything for her. She had left her old life behind, and no one in the world even knew where she was.

Bills, a magazine, a letter for Denny that smelled from perfume. Dammit, she thought, and was tempted to throw it away when suddenly she looked down at the address on the next letter.

Denny Reed and Cally Rogers!

What on earth?

It was in an envelope of good quality paper like a wedding invitation- and engraved in a fine black script. Her fingers tore excitedly at the envelope as she walked back to the house.

It was an invitation to a party at a Beverly Hills address.

She broke into a run and headed back to the house.

"Denny, Denny," she cried...

She ran through the door as Denny stood up to greet her. "It's an invitation for me... for us... to a party."

"Let's see," he said smiling.

The invitation was from Dale and Rico Cassari, a wealthy couple with exotic sexual tastes and the money to indulge them all. The party would be a sort of initiation for the young blonde minister's daughter and Denny hoped she was ready for it. Well, they'd all find out soon enough.

The night of the party, Loretta arrived early with Buck. She looked ravishing, wearing a black crepe dress with a neckline daringly slashed almost to her waist, her breasts swelling visible beneath the soft material.

Cally had selected a simpler dress of yellow linen, a sort of pinafore that heightened her innocent appearance. She had carefully brushed her long blonde hair, applied a touch of perfume and some frosted pink lipstick.

"You look lovely Cally," Loretta enthused.

"Oh, so do you," the young blonde said admiringly.

"You both look out-a-sight," Denny said, having the final word. "Let's go."

Prince and Buck followed them out of the house and they all piled into Loretta's large Mercedes sedan. When they reached the house, a huge colonial style mansion in Beverly hills, it appeared that no one was home, but as they reached the door Cally could see a rich reddish glow from behind the drawn curtains. Denny didn't bother to knock on the big oak door. He merely turned the brass knob, and the five of them, Denny, Cally, and Loretta along with Buck and Prince, walked into the candle lit entryway. They could hear the muffled sounds of the party coming from the living room and they began to walk towards it. Occasionally, Cally could feel Prince's smoothly-furred body brush against her leg, sending a thrill of anticipated ecstasy through her shivering body. How could she forget the way he could thrill her, send her spinning off into outer space, into an orgasm that could toss her pretty blonde head from her shoulders.

They reached the living room, and were surrounded in the near-darkness by the muffled sounds of sensual activity filling the air like some smoke spreading through the air to fill every nook and cranny. Cally trembled with heady anticipation of the sexual unknown and her vagina sent out a warm wash of lubrication.

As her eyes adjusted to the darkness she could see that the huge living

room was a writhing, squirming mass of bodies, both furry and smooth, and throughout, people and dogs were fucking and sucking obscenely. There was even a daisy-chain of linked men and women and dogs, as people squealed and mewled throughout the room, man, woman and beast endlessly entwined.

Cally held back for a moment shocked by the sight of her first orgy, but she couldn't escape the fact that the sights and sounds that attacked her senses here were making her terribly aroused. She suddenly felt a terrific urge to rip off her clothes and join the obscenely cavorting throng.

Before her very eyes, the nearest couple were engaging in active sodomy-the couple being a woman about thirty-four, with long black hair falling down her back, which a dog was using as a cushion as he reamed her well-lubricated nether passage, his long tongue hanging pantingly outside of his mouth to drip saliva all over her back. Cally stared fixedly at the way his glistening penis was slipping in and out of the woman's puckered anal opening, which was clinging to it for joyous dear life on the outstroke. And Cally was astounded, despite her own experiences with Prince, to see so many other people involved sexually with their huge canine pets.

"Come on," said Denny, pulling her forward, stepping gingerly over several writhing groaningly connected couples, heading towards a huge empty mattress in one corner. Loretta had dissolved into the crowd and Cally and Denny seated themselves on the mattress and began to smoke a stick of marijuana that Denny took from his shirt pocket. Cally felt herself getting higher... and higher... and laid back on the mattress, allowing Denny to slowly strip the clothing from her ripely sensual body. Buck and Prince watched with mounting interest and Cally saw that another dog had joined them.

Then she felt Denny's thumbs on the fleshy lips of hair lining the outer flesh of her moistening cunt, and he pulled them slowly apart. She held her breath and sighed deeply as his middle finger plunged upward into her burning hot pussy and she groaned and worked it lewdly around inside. There was an exquisite feeling of cool air rushing over the rising bud of her nakedly exposed clitoris. It rippled up her quivering belly and out into the nipples of her lewdly throbbing breasts.

"Get on all fours," Denny commanded, and she willingly obeyed, wondering what he had in mind. Then suddenly there was a patter of paws all around her body as the dogs selected various parts of her luscious anatomy. The strange dog began to lap his long wet tongue across the tingling tips of her throbbing breasts, while Prince came up around in front of her, stood up on his hind legs and put his forepaws on her upper back, trying to mount her face. She gasped as she felt the lengthy swipe of Buck's tongue reaching underneath her bent-over body to slice a soft wet mass of soft hot wetness across the hair-lined flanges of her openly seeping cunt.

Then Cally became aware of Prince's penis searching for her mouth by swinging her head from side to side, and then she felt the animal's tapered pink cock bump wetly against her nose and her eyes glimpsed his cum-inflated balls underneath its base. The scent of his genitals was strong in her nostrils and she found it wildly exciting.

The devils danced faster around the rough pink edges of her naked pussy

as Buck in back of her delivered one long wet lap after another. Her mouth fell open and her eyes rolled up in her head. She thought she was going to swoon away from the many different sensations attacking her wildly heated flesh.

By now her vagina was a warm wet tunnel, contracting with desire over and over, fairly begging to be filled up with something-anything, especially a rampaging dog cock. Her dilated eyes fastened greedily on the slender penis that was still bobbing around in front of her, searching lewdly for her mouth. Her throat echoed a small, husky sigh of surrender, as she opened her lips and took the dog's blood-bloated penis inside her crimson lips.

"Oh... oh... oh..." she gasped around the cock that began jerking swiftly in and out of her mouth. It felt so similar to the way Denny's had, and just as good, and the triple besiegement of her naked pussy, breasts and face was almost more than she could bear. Buck's lapping tongue in back was wiping up all of her warm cuntal seepage as fast as it came out, and underneath her the rough bumps on the third dog's tongue made her nipples tingle and grow hard with lightning speed.

Her belly churned over and over, her vagina needed something hard and long to fill it. Her brain went dizzy with the mad sensations which seemed to be excavating her very soul.

And suddenly the beautiful young minister's daughter was totally lost in the wonderful feelings that were assaulting her mind, body and nerve-endings. She needed just one thing now-a red-hot penis stuffing up her vagina! Needed it more than anything in the world.

"Oh-uh-arggguuurrrggghhh..." she gurgled around the muscular dog-cock that was raping her mouth. She licked off its swiftly seeping sperm with a moaning gasp of pure delight.

"What did you say, Darling?" asked Denny, who was watching the scene above her.

"Urrrggghhhaaarrrggghhh..."

The dog in front of her was abruptly pulled out of her earnestly sucking face. Now she could say it, her nostrils flaring with burning desire. "LET HIM PUT IT IN ME!" she moaned. "PLEASE. I'M GOING OUT OF MY MIND!"

"Do you mean you want him to fuck you, Cally?" asked Denny, holding the

dog back by its haunches. "Is that it? If it is, you have to say so."

"YES!" she cried. "FUCK ME! LET HIM FUCK ME!"

"With what, Cally?" Denny knew it was heightening her pleasure to withhold its fulfillment like this. "With his cock in your cunt? Say it!"

"Oh yes! Yes," she drooled. "Let him fuck me with his cock inside of me! In my cunt, hurry! I'm dying!" Cally no longer cared about anything that was going on around her. Her mouth slurped gratefully as the dog before her was once again allowed to stuff his penis deep in her hungry face. Her hands flew up to grab and fondle at his testicles, which were swinging with a weighty soft slap against her chin as his cock plunged repeatedly into her throat. She gurgled happily all around it and sucked and licked as if her life depended on it.

In back of her she suddenly could feel Buck mounting her from the rear.

His forepaws came up onto her back and Cally felt him searching underneath her open loins with his thrusting dog hardness for the open wet slit of her vagina. When it brushed against her pussy lips, she cried out with joy as if she had been touched there by an electric shock. Then she tried to move backwards, and as she did, Buck found her yearning cuntal mound and slid home with a fast wet rush that took her breath away.

At last! At last! Her heart cried, pounding madly in her chest. At last!

The dog began fucking her furiously and her sex-addled mind sucked urgently on the animal cock thrusting into her open mouth. Beneath her kneeling body, the third dog was still lapping her breasts. Oh God! Oh God! She couldn't take any more of this pleasureful torment. She had to cum!

The dog behind her guided the blood-filled head of his penis straight upward between her parted thighs until it bumped her cervix with a belly-jarring thumb. Her vagina undulated to grasp its hot hard length as if with dozens of tiny hands as it slid backward and out, returning again and again with savage swiftness. The dog rammed as far as he could into her eagerly massaging pussy, then whipped out again, his cum-inflated balls smacking heavily against the smooth white backs of her thighs, as she moaned with sensual delirium.

As deep as both cocks were in her mouth and cunt, she still wanted them

deeper. "Fuck deeper! Deeper!" she wailed in desperation, and then she gagged at the penis stuffing her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.