Animal Threesome - Cover

Animal Threesome

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A small town teen Cally, meets Denny whose car happens to break down in her small town. Denny takes her out, gets her to drink some and then he orally and sexually seduces her. She likes it so much that she leaves to live with Denny. She is then introduced to every kind of sin that she was raised to avoid

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Denny stood above Cally now, as the sun slowly sank down below the hillside, and Loretta quietly got up and lit several candles, placing them in various parts of the room.

"Honey," said Cally, "there's one thing that's bothering me..."

"What that, baby?"

"Well, I really don't know if it was me... those feelings and all... or

if it was just the grass we smoked."

"Don't be silly kid," Loretta chimed in from her position in the armchair. "Weed will get you high, but in order to want to be fucked by a dog, you've got to really want it! Drugs just loosen you up, let your real self get free, that's all."

"Thanks Loretta. That means a lot to me." And so saying, Cally looked up to see Denny's desire-swollen penis moving closer, closer, till it touched against the smooth rosy softness of her cheek.

"Kiss it!" he said thickly. "Kiss my cock, baby."

Cally's long eyelashes fluttered softly against the sensitive tip of his cock head as she pressed her lips against the rubbery softness of Denny's penis with her mouth. Her sensually pouting lower lip rubbed all across and around the tip of Denny's throbbing rod, while his fingers played in her hair, pulling her face along. Cally could feel the pulsating, blood-filled ridges of his penile shaft against her mouth, and considered how Prince's penis might feel against her lips in a similar situation. But she didn't dwell on that for long. Her stomach felt as if it were turning over like a cement mixer full of gravel. She had expected to be disgusted, yet she wasn't. Instead, there was a strange scent all around Denny's loins that was quite pleasant, and the press of his cock-flesh on her mouth had nowhere near the sensation she had expected.

His blood-heavy penis pressed forward against the back of her throat, as he plunged deep, deeper into the warm wet furnace of her mouth. It's throbbing hardness slithered up the length of her tongue, filling her mouth completely with its powerful thick fleshiness before she could do anything about it.

"That's it, baby... beautiful. beautiful... " Denny clutched her hair and bent over slightly as he stuffed his pulsating rod as far into her mouth as it would go. Her soft moist lips closed over it like the smoothest, most delicate of snug young cunts. He closed his eyes and his nostrils flared as he touched the back of her throat, making her gag.

Cally loved the taste of his wonderfully hard penis. The fluttering in her belly got wilder and wilder as his long thick cock filled her oral cavern to the brim. She was literally feeling a type of sexual excitement from the presence of his member between her lips. There was no denying it.

"Suck... suck... suck..." Denny breathed, working his hips back and forth. Cally felt his cock slipping out of her mouth, then back in again. The pumping of Denny's pelvis escalated rapidly and he ground his penis around and around inside her captive mouth. His hands held her blonde head in a vise-like grip, his fingers gripping her ears and hair. At the same time, the fluttering in her loins was increasing rapidly. She licked the first spot of cum off the tip of his thrusting hardness, and found that it was surprisingly pleasant, vaguely salty, partly sweet. She could feel the warm moisture increasing up between her legs as it occurred to her that it was just this sort of seminal liquid that Prince had shot up into her cunt. Her pussy lips began to itch all over again, and she was unable to repress a soft, sensual moan as Denny's cock moved more rapidly in and out of her mouth.

"That's it," Loretta encouraged from somewhere in the background. "She loves it!"

Denny grunted something unintelligible, his neck muscles straining, his

loins grinding around and around before it jerked outward again. He was holding her hair and snorting huffily as she sucked his cock furiously and he worked himself around so that he could lie down on the bed. In a moment her long blonde hair was waving over his muscular stomach, her stiff-nippled breasts swinging about his legs and occasionally grazing them, watching her beautiful girlish face sucking ecstatically at his pulsating rod.

And she was ecstatic! Her cunt felt warmer than ever, and was secreting

so madly that she needed something hard and thick there to quell the ache. The sheer illicitness of the act was exciting in itself-and then more so as Denny stuffed his middle finger up through her blonde hair fringed cunt to plunge it deeply into her squirming vagina.

"Oh-oh," she gasped. "Ohhhhhh, my Gooooooddddddddd!" And she returned to sucking his hotly pounding cock, which felt like a keg of dynamite about to explode.

And all Denny wanted in the world was to shoot all of his white-hot sperm up into her throat. He could think of nothing else as her hands came up to stroke his thighs and testicles affectionately. Everything in his being was focused solely within the tormentedly burning muscle of his penis.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.