Animal Threesome - Cover

Animal Threesome

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A small town teen Cally, meets Denny whose car happens to break down in her small town. Denny takes her out, gets her to drink some and then he orally and sexually seduces her. She likes it so much that she leaves to live with Denny. She is then introduced to every kind of sin that she was raised to avoid

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cally stayed in bed all the next morning. Depression weighed on her like a huge slab of lead. Her father had been right. One misstep on the road to sin, and a person just sank deeper, deeper and deeper into the painful fires of hell. God! It was awful. Whatever had possessed her to leave Idaho falls, whatever had possessed her even to go to lunch with a strange man that Sunday after church? It was as if she were possessed. Possessed by the devil!

She forced herself to get up, and went downstairs to the kitchen as she

put the cup to her lips and she knew she had never been so confused in her life.

Denny wasn't home and neither was Prince. He must have taken the dog for a walk. She hoped he would stay away long enough for her to pull herself together. Maybe a little drink would steady her nerves. She walked to the cabinet and took down a bottle of brandy. Sex and drink, drugs and sin she thought, condemning herself, hearing her fathers preaching voice ringing in her ears.

She didn't even bother to pour the alcohol into a glass but took a swig

directly from the bottle. Ahhhhhh. It felt so soothing, so calming as it burned its way to her belly.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Oh no! Who could it be? She didn't want to see anybody. She felt so bad. Maybe if she didn't answer they would just go away. But no. Whoever it was knocked again, and she knew she had to go to the door.

"Good morning... You must be Cally..."

The young girl looked at the beautiful redhead standing in the doorway- Loretta! What was she doing here? Cally looked at the woman speechless, as images of the redhead fucking the big German Shepherd raced through her mind.

"Well, aren't you going to invite me in. I'm Loretta Day," she smiled charmingly.

"Of-of course..."

Loretta entered the house and made herself comfortable on the velvet cushions in the living room.

"Is something the matter, honey?" she asked the troubled blonde. "Why don't we just smoke this and talk about it," she said, pulling a stick of marijuana from her purse.

Cally panicked. What could she say? How could she even begin to talk about what had happened the night before. But Loretta understood too well the feelings that were troubling the young girl.

"Is it guilt that's bothering you?" she asked suddenly.

"How-how did you know?" Cally was amazed.

"We've all been there, you know. I was once pretty innocent, myself."

"You were?"

Loretta laughed. "Don't look so astonished. Why, I was even a virgin once, you know."

Cally was forced to smile. Loretta was not such a monster after all.

"But... but it's all so confusing..." the young girl said, relief flooding through her as she realized she had found someone to talk to.

"Listen," the older redhead told her. "There's just one guideline in this life that works... if it feels good-do it!"

"Oh, it couldn't be that simple," Cally protested.

"It is," Loretta said with assurance.

And then Loretta did something that should have shocked and upset Cally, but it didn't. She merely watched in rapt curiosity.

Loretta began to take off her clothes, and Cally watched spellbound as the voluptuous redhead revealed her full ripe breasts, softly rounded hips and long tapering legs. And she simply said: "I like to be naked when I'm stoned." The grass and alcohol had made Cally feel free and light, and she giggled, feeling a tickling sensation deep in her belly.

Then Loretta leaned back on the softness of the velvet cushions; writhing her hips slowly, sensuously, and running her hands along the smooth white sides of her lusciously rounded body.

God! Cally thought, She's so beautiful, but this is wrong!

"It feels good, Cally," Loretta whispered, "It feels so good. Just relax like me, just relax."

Cally took a deep breath and watched as Loretta sensuously ground her hips into the soft velvet, running her hands along her breasts, beginning to moan softly to herself. And the young blonde was spellbound.

Cally took one last long drag on the joint of marijuana and leaned back

on the soft velvet cushions. Loretta reached out and touched her hand, and her touch seemed somehow to cause little tingles of electricity to course up along her arm. She could feel a warmth growing in her belly, and she knew that it was the beginnings of sexual arousal. God! she thought. As if Prince wasn't bad enough, now she was letting herself be aroused by another woman! She had a sudden, desperate urge to run, to get out of there, out of the house and back to the small town where everything had been so familiar, so comfortable... and so dull. But then the urge passed and she felt good and warm again, letting the prurient sensations drift downward into her vagina and begin the first flowing of her feminine juices from moistening pussy.

Loretta continued to stroke her hand, moving closer to her on the cushions until her leg was pressed against Cally's, and Cally marveled at the redhead's full globular breasts, the nipples a rich rosy color against their still darker areolas. And Cally could see that Loretta's pubic mound was covered with coppery red curling down, and when she opened her legs in an attitude of complete relaxation, Cally's eyes focused directly on the pink, wetly glistening folds of her fluted vaginal lips with their secret fully erect clitoris.

She's already aroused, Cally thought, she's very excited! And the blonde girl felt her own juices begin to flow, lubricating her entire vaginal slit now, forming little wet pools on the soft velvet of the cushions beneath her; she squirmed her buttocks against the yielding softness, feeling her role slide up and the backs of her naked thighs come into contact. with the coolness. Dimly from somewhere in the back of her mind, a voice seemed to be trying to warn her to stop, but somehow the voice never penetrated any further into her conscious mind that first dim whispering; the increasing arousal of her own body brought about by the marijuana and now the sight of her voluptuous neighbor on the soft cushions before her were all that mattered. Cally began to stroke her own breasts now, rhythmically up and down, up and down, until she could feel her nipples harden into granite chips beneath her robe. Her clothes. They were so cumbersome, so interfering. She stood up and removed her robe, baring her firm breasts - nipples erect in the cool air of the room, and slipped her skirt over the smooth roundness of her hips and thighs.

Loretta, even more aroused by Cally's nakedness now, began to slowly undulate her buttocks, her eyes tightly closed. She's thinking about her dog Buck, Cally thought hazelly. She's thinking about Buck fucking her last night and putting his huge penis into those sweetly parted cunt lips of hers...

The rise and fall of Loretta's firm erect breasts increased with her excitement, and her hips began to rotate faster and faster on the bed, driven on not by memories of Buck, but by the exciting naked nearness of her young blonde neighbor. One of her slim white hands left the floor beside her and began to slowly, teasingly massage her own breasts as Cally had been doing, squeezing the berry-like nipples with tantalizing movements of her thumb and forefinger. She continued this rubbing teasing motion for a long moment and then she moved her hand away from her breasts and down through her reddish silky pubic fleece, placing the palm flat against her abdomen with the fingers splayed wide in her crotch, playing in the lust-dripping furrow, tickling the throbbing phallus of her clitoris with her middle finger and then sliding it slowly, down to the entrance of her vaginal chamber, dripping it inside, swirling it around inside her deliciously oozing cunt...

Cally's own hips seemed to be moving in time to Loretta's and, growing fearful of yet another sexual adventure, she picked up the remaining marijuana roach, relit it, and drew more of the hot smooth smoke into her lungs, feeling it flow through her body, watching the woman next to her masturbating. Cally felt delicious waves of passion flood through her and she squirmed downward on the cushion, trying to move her insatiable pussy closer, closer to the soft material.

This is wrong, she thought, this is terribly wrong! What will happen when Denny comes back from walking Prince? But she made no move to stop, enthralled by the rapacious lust which had seized control of her being, by the swirling dreaminess of the marijuana she had smoked. She sucked instill more of the musky smoke, feeling the heat of the flame against her lips as it burned down all the way, but not caring, reveling in the wonderful, euphoric, aroused state which she was in...

Loretta's hips were lashing the cushions with increasing fury now, her fingers working like some maniacal instrument of self-inflicting torture in her open, widespread cunt-and Cally, her eyes fastened on the manipulations of the redhead's finger in her cunt, moved closer to the woman. It was as if she were hypnotized by Loretta's open slender legs and her pink little cuntal passage, fringed with carroty hair, secreting little rivulets of her juices which moistened and sheened the petal like folds of her pussy. Cally moistened her lips, looking a little frightened, hesitating; but Loretta began to urge her on, moaning... "Yes, Cally, yes... Oh, I want you beautiful girl, and you want me... It's okay Cally, it's okay... suck me, oh suck me darling," she chanted mesmerically. Cally continued moving downward, climbing over the redhead's widely spread legs.

Loretta arched her hips, drawing her legs up, opening the wider her glistening vagina-and suddenly the blonde girl's head dipped, dipped hungrily into the moist waiting furrow, the long pink tongue snaking out to flick inside the gently throbbing mouth, lick up along the cuntal lips to locate the large distended clit. Cally took the miniature phallus between her short, sharp white teeth and began to nibble it as if it was a piece of birthday candy, her eyes squeezed tightly shut and her fingers digging into the redheaded woman's upper thighs and pelvis. Loretta flailed her head from side to side with wild abandonment, totally lost now in the salacious lesbian sucking of the young girl in her tremulous burning crotch.

Cally worked insanely, stroking from the top to the bottom and then back to the top of Loretta's splayed, almost yearning cunt. Each gentle lap brought an involuntary lifting of the loins, as the tip of her tongue toyed with Loretta's labia. She pressed her mouth closer, reaching up with her hands to play with the juggling breasts. Her mouth was seething, hot over of lust, invading the vaginal orifice, lashing the erect clitoris and licking the whole wet furrow with an eel like tongue which was slippery with flowing cuntal juices...

Loretta mewled with uncontrollable, unsatiated passion. Her belly rippled and she rubbed her hands against her thighs and curled her fingers in Cally's strewing blonde hair, forcing the girl's face deeper into her burning cunt. Cally was gasping for breath... sucking the air in short surges so as not to break the fervent contact of her mouth, tongue and lips. Even her nose was burrowing the wild depraved groin, the odor of the female musk drove her still wilder.

"Oh... oh... ohhhhhhhhh, you're wonderful... wonderful... It's too much... too much!" Loretta's voice died in a strangled sob and sigh, but then broke out again in a high pitched wail as the seething lust overflowed and swept through her. She twisted in the grip of her sweet torture, twisting and writhing but never breaking the mouth which was glued to her cunt. The tongue continued to stroke her clitoris, sending lightning like stabs through her marrow. She gasped and groaned... and then she came... like the ravaging hurricane of a summer season, to pound and wash and flood her senses.

"Aaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhh!" the redhead cried, lifting her buttocks off the cushions. Shuddering violently she relaxed as the climax passed over her.

Suddenly, a male voice broke the peaceful sensuality of the room.

"Well, well, well, ladies... a little girl talk, I see." It was Denny, just returned from his walk with Prince at his side. He stared down at the two women lying together on his living room floor, and the sight of their large bobbing breasts and their smooth white thighs entwined as they embraced made his cock jerk hotly in his pants. This was gonna he some afternoon!

"Denny," Cally shrieked... "What are you... I mean... I-I... just..." the poor girl was beside herself with worry and guilt at having been caught in a sex act with another woman.

"Hey," Loretta said in her soft, throaty voice, "It's alright honey... isn't it Denny... ? Denny really get off when two chicks make it together."

Cally looked puzzled, while Loretta and Denny just looked at each other

with a glance that said, she'll learn... the young girl is learning fast.

Denny slipped his shirt up over his head, revealing two hard brown nipples on a wide expanse of well-muscled chest lightly cushioned with curly dark hair. And Prince had curled up on a cushion near the two women, his large brown eyes gleaming, focused like laser beams on the furry cunt between his mistress's legs.

Loretta stood up, leaving Cally alone on her back on the cushions, her slender legs spread wide revealing the soft curling fleeciness of her soft blonde pubic hair. "I'll go roll a joint," the redhead said, and proceeded to prepare some more marijuana. When she was finished, she lit the slender, hand-rolled cigarette, took a deep drag, holding it in her lungs and passing it to Denny, who in turn passed it down to the beautiful blonde spread-eagled on the cushions on the floor.

"Oooooooh," that's nice, Cally whispered, as she felt the tingles of excitement running through her body heightened by the marijuana smoke. She had gotten so wildly exciting eating Loretta's pussy and now she needed something to end the incredible tingling in her hotly moist cunt.

Denny reached down to touch her and curled his middle finger into her springy gold pubic hair... "Oooooh, Denny, Denny," she moaned...

And the man wormed his finger still further, encountering the soft moist outer flesh of Cally's recently warmed little pussy. The beautiful young innocent moaned and threw back her head. She was incredibly aroused, no longer able or wanting to fight any of the new sexual scenes she was being introduced to. She had made the leap into the deep abyss of pure pleasure, and now was giving herself up totally to the sensations that inflamed her agonizingly heated body. There was no way, no way on earth, to stop the flow of smooth cuntal moisture that was seeping so easily from between her tingling pussy lips. Denny pushed his finger in farther through the sacred portals, partway up into her cum-slick vagina.

"Sweetheart, you have one tight little cunt," he moaned, feeling his own cock growing larger and larger in his pants.

"Go on," said Loretta, watching avidly from alongside the couple, "stick your finger in. Hard. She seems to be loving it. Harder, Denny, Harder."

"Ooooooooooh," Cally moaned, her long blonde hair flailing on one side of the cushion cradling her pretty head, as Denny's thick middle finger probed into the softly resisting passage just another fraction. "You're as snug as the day I first fucked you," he remarked.

The helplessly aroused blonde bit down hard on her lower lip. His finger inside her cunt felt so gooood, but how could they do this with Loretta right there. It was wrong... but then everything was so crazy... everything that felt good seemed to lead to such crazy actions. But the wildly excited girl just groaned and instinctively pushed her trembling loins upward against his impaling finger.

Prince stood up whimpering eagerly. He got up on his hind legs with one

forepaw stroking at the smooth cream-white flesh of Cally's thigh. The young blonde looked over at her huge German Shepherd. He was panting and slavering, his eyes glazed, over her voluptuously prone body. She closed her eyes, unable to deal with the strange reality of the situation. Were they going to let Prince lick her the way he had the other night as she had watched Loretta and Buck? Oh God! It was too much. Too much!

Suddenly her pelvis jerked as Denny's middle finger again thrust up between her widespread thighs into the soft protective folds of young flesh surrounding her tender vaginal chamber. His finger searched patiently for a moment, then located her small, lightly swelling clitoris. A mewling gasp broke throatily from her parched and open lips. Her body shuddered helplessly and she moaned as his finger wormed its way into her hotly trickling passageway. She clenched her eyes tightly shut, and she knew there was no way in the world she could close out the savage, primitive joy that was creeping through her loins with the force of a tidal wave. She wanted to open her mouth to protest, but instead heard from it only muffled gasps and gurgles of hedonistic femaleness. She was lost, lost in a sea of boundary less sensuality.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.