Animal Threesome - Cover

Animal Threesome

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A small town teen Cally, meets Denny whose car happens to break down in her small town. Denny takes her out, gets her to drink some and then he orally and sexually seduces her. She likes it so much that she leaves to live with Denny. She is then introduced to every kind of sin that she was raised to avoid

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Honey, I'm home," Denny called, entering his home.

Cally jumped up from her chair, Prince following at her heels, as she threw his arms around his neck and kissed him in greeting.

"How's Loretta?" she asked, somewhat jealous of this woman she had heard about but never seen.

"Now, now... I told you she's just a friend... no strings... and she really wants to meet you, baby."

"Well," said Cally pouting, "I don't know if I want to meet her."

"Jealous?"

"No," she said, pouting slightly.

Denny walked over to the carved wooden box where he kept his stash of marijuana and began to roll a joint. Then he lit it, taking a deep drag of the harsh smoke, and passed it to Cally. She had been frightened the first time he offered it to her, but now she was used to it, liked it even, especially when they made love. Now the beautiful blonde could feel the effects of that first inhale, could feel the wonderful rushes of energy coursing through her body as she held the smoke in her lungs.

She leaned over to kiss Denny. But he pulled her arms from around his neck. "Not now, baby. I want you to go over and say hello to Loretta. Go on now, you and Prince can go for a little walk.

"Okay... okay..." Cally said. "Come on, Prince. Let's go meet Mata Hari."

The sun was beginning to set slowly behind the green hills as Cally started down the road to Loretta's house. When she reached the beautiful modern redwood house she knocked on the door but there was no answer. The young girl knew she should turn back to her own house, but curiosity made her try the doorknob. It was open, and she walked into the huge glass enclosed living room. It was beautiful, full of clearly modern furniture, most of it white, contrasting beautifully with the rich red wood of the walls and the deep green of Herman lush plants. No one was in the house. Cally glanced across the room and saw there was a patio outside, and beyond that a swimming pool. There seemed to be someone at the pool, but in the darkening light it was hard to tell. She began walking towards it, and stopped when she reached the hedge that surrounded the pool.

Suddenly Cally saw something that caused her to gasp! It was Loretta and her German Shepherd buck, sitting on a blanket by the pool-end Buck had an enormous erection!

Cally's nostrils flared and her eyelashes fluttered. What in the world was going on. Everything seemed so strange to her... she couldn't figure it out at all, and the alcohol and pot swimming around in her brain didn't help her think any the more clearly. Loretta was laying there naked, resting in the halo of her long red hair, her legs slightly askew, her high, widely spaced breasts surging skyward, her nipples hard like flint.

Cally stared amazed and horrified. Her head was swimming and she felt dizzy. She sank down on the grass behind the hedges, but she had sat right in front of an opening that allowed her to continue to look through the bushes at the incredible scene going on before her unbelieving eyes. She was so intent on watching Loretta and Buck that she hardly noticed that Prince's snout had disappeared up beneath her skirt. She instinctively squeezed her thighs together over his furry head, then realized what was happening when his cold wet nose suddenly pressed electrically into the center of her silky white panties. Her pussy began to tingle with desire and her heart beat furiously. This was crazy! But oh Prince's nose felt so good pressing upward into her pussy on the outside of her panties. It wasn't sexual, she told herself, it just felt nice.

She glanced back through the bushes at Loretta. The big dog's cock had reached its full length and he had inclined his head-his eyes locked tightly on his mistress' and he imparted to his mightily rigid organ the full wet slap of his own moist pink tongue sliding it obscenely along the entire length of his exposed organ from base to bevel shaped tip.

Cally could feel herself gasping for air as she watched Loretta's dog lick his own penis with slow, calculating movements, wrapping its tongue hotly around his organ and running it like some sort of imitation cunt up and down along its pulsating hard length. The young girl had never seen anything like this before and she could feel her own heated loins secreting a warm heavy moisture of arousal, that washed down through her vagina and out between the moist outer lips of her trembling pussy. It seemed to have crept upon her unawares, and before she knew what was happening, her belly was clenching and unclenching as if in lewd desire for a long thick penis to fill her hungry depths.

A sharp pang of excitement flashed through Cally's burning loins as Prince whimpered and then endeavored to slip the tip of his tongue inside the leg band of her panties. She tried to grip his head to drag him away, but the dog was so intent in his actions, that it was impossible without disturbing Loretta and Buck.

Cally gasped as his tongue and nose worked furiously between her snugly

clenched thighs. The unwanted moisture from her tingling cuntal lips had become a virtual torrent. Desire swam in her belly like a raging forest fire, and Prince's instinctual whimpers from under her skirt only seemed to encourage the excitement that was making her pussy boil so desperately.

Then Cally's eyes opened wide as she saw Loretta moving on all fours toward Buck. The big dog jerked up his head, unwrapping his tongue from his glistening penis, distracted from his self-fellation by his mistresses behavior.

The dog watched her dangling breasts dance whitely beneath her body as she moved across the ground, her nipples hard and grazing the ground from moment to moment as she crawled. The big dog shifted as his penis emerged still farther, pulsing with blood. The beautiful redhead's mouth was watering hungrily, filling to the brim with saliva, and she gazed raptly and with ardent unconcealed desire at Buck's massive canine cock.

Then, uttering a sigh of complete enchantment and happiness, Loretta's head fell forward as her fingers gripped the base of the German shepherd's hotly throbbing shaft, her long wavy red hair spreading out all over his flanks. Her open mouth moved forward to capture his glistening red animal penis, and her warm moist mouth ovalled like a bitch's cunt over his burning hot member, then closed in a soft wet pressure around it. The dog's sharp teeth clattered in his head as Loretta began ardently to suck. Groans of pleasure escaped Buck's throat in chorus with the sighs and mewls issuing happily from his mistress's lips around his pulsating rod of flesh.

Cally watched spellbound from the bushes, her pelvis instinctively arched forward. She gasped as her own dog's tongue began a sort of corkscrew motion that swiftly insinuated in at least an inch-and-a-half up into her wetly squirming young pussy. The pleasure was almost unbearable but she had to put a stop to it. It was terribly terribly crazy! "Oh-h... you mustn't... Prince... stop... oh oh oh ohoh..." she moaned, her whisper turning into a whimper.

Nothing whatever in all her previous experience had quite prepared Cally for this unbelievable sensation. Denny's cock was wonderful but- Prince's tongue was a softly flowing instrument which was driving her mad, lubricating her hotly throbbing cunt despite all her mental wishes to the contrary.

A soft almost inaudible groan broke from her parted lips as the dog's thirsty tongue advanced still farther, moving firmly and insistently within the softly billowing wetness of her vaginal walls. She dug her finger into his fur and closed her eyes tightly. This was wrong and she knew it. She had to stop him somehow. But what could she do? She didn't dare make a scene lest Loretta discover her there watching. And her belly was throbbing so hotly with sexual need, at least as wonderful as the first time she had gone to that motel with Denny. It was heavenly and agonizing all at once, and was made all the more so by its unnameable obscenity and illicitness.

Loretta was sucking with fervor on the lust-engorged shaft of the huge dog Buck, and for the beautiful redhead there was nothing in the world that could hold a candle to a dog's cock for pure pleasure. No matter how often she had done it, it was always overwhelmingly exciting for her. With her tongue and mouth laving Buck's penis to death, she felt as if she were growing dizzy and in another moment would swoon dead away from sensual happiness. As her lips and tongue moved over his slippery rigidity, feeling every last lurid pulsation and blood-swollen ridge, her pussy moistened hopelessly and her cock-hungry belly felt as if it were full of butterflies. This warm animal penis was well worth worshiping... dog cock in her mouth was, the most incredible sensation in the world...

Cally's nostrils flared as she watched her neighbor's obscene display at the side of the swimming pool. Her brain was dazed and her body felt flooded with its own lust. Prince had worked his tongue all the way up under her moisture-soaked panty crotch band and was now lapping at her hot wet cunt with maddening precision. She clutched his head not to push him away but to draw him in closer! This feeling was too wonderful to be cast aside. Her loins had opened like a flower beneath his ravishing tongue, and she felt herself spinning happily, mindlessly towards orgasm... and she would have climaxed, if not for something totally distracting which suddenly occurred before her very eyes!

Loretta and the dog had shifted positions somewhat as Buck lowered his head between the shivering soft cream-white thighs of his hotly aroused mistress. His snout spread through the slickly curling hairs of her pubic "vee" and sniffed at her now nakedly exposed vaginal mouth. His tail wagged and he trembled all over as if he had located a bitch in heat. Loretta moaned passionately as the dog's nose slid lower and contacted her tiny puckered anus. She shivered and made a faint little cry as the animal's tongue shot out lizard-like and ran wetly up and down the entire cleft between her trembling white thighs, its tip flicking teasingly at the small, tightly clenched anal ring. Buck lapped greedily at the narrow pink slit between her thighs, running, his lengthy tongue wetly along its full distance, from her tightly held little anus, up over the slim pink edge of her seeping wet cunt, and over the small sensation-primed pleasure bud of her clitoris, standing high and stiff a top her pubic mound. Loretta sighed and moaned as the dog's great tongue spread through the soft, hair-fringed flesh, dragging the desire-inflamed folds of her pussy after it.

The beast's tongue continued to flick mercilessly between the redhead's

widespread thighs, stopping sporadically to curl more deeply between the walls of her vainly resisting vagina, when suddenly a long, drawn- out groan of contentment was dredged from the woman's passion-wetted throat. She jerked spasmodically, helpless in the grip of a lust too obscene to be believed, as the great animal licked and snuffled relentlessly at her raging fiery loins.

Cally couldn't repress a shudder. Her eyes glazed over and she panted helplessly, watching this amazing display of unspeakable lewdness. By now, Prince had corkscrewed his tongue into her own boiling cunt to an unbelievable depth, drawing it tantalizingly out again in a way that was driving her crazy. This maddening teasing of her hot young pussy was making her entire belly tingle lustfully. In another moment she would go out of her mind.

At the same time, her neighbor's dog's thickly slithering tongue moved mercilessly up and down between the redhead's thighs-just as prince was doing to Cally-drawing cries of ecstasy from the wildly aroused woman. Loretta raised her hands, held them motionless for a moment above her writhing white body, and then dropped them with a wildly abandoned moan to tightly grip the dog's ears.

"Ooooohhhh, that's it... ooooooh lick me... yes, please lick me... oh my God..." A deep guttural moan of pure desire echoed from Loretta's throat, and suddenly she jerked her legs outward in order to provide the animal with greater access to her love-hungry vagina. She pulled his snout forward up inside her well-lubricated vaginal mouth, and his enormous tongue swirled deeper up into her moist hot passageway, ravishing her eagerly accepting vaginal walls without mercy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.