Animal Threesome - Cover

Animal Threesome

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A small town teen Cally, meets Denny whose car happens to break down in her small town. Denny takes her out, gets her to drink some and then he orally and sexually seduces her. She likes it so much that she leaves to live with Denny. She is then introduced to every kind of sin that she was raised to avoid

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Welcome home, Denny," Loretta Day greeted the handsome dark-haired man. "When do I get to meet the lovely innocent you brought with you."

"Soon enough, baby. Soon enough," he answered.

Loretta was naked and lying on her huge round bed, her long white thighs spread wide in a wanton inviting pose, and her dog Buck looking longingly at her from the floor beside the bed. "Isn't Buck enough company for you these days, darling," he said to her, smiling wryly.

"What naughty thoughts you have..."

"What a naughty girl you are."

God, it was good to see Loretta again. Denny had left Cally alone for the afternoon with only his dog Prince to keep her company, and wow! It was wonderful to be with Loretta again. Her breasts, firm and fully ripe, stood like twin majestic mountains on her chest demanding to be climbed, eager for conquering, their berry like crests already hard and quivering with anticipation.

Denny let his hot smoldering eyes roam over her nakedness for a long moment, lingering on the wet pink folds of her pussy, the tiny throbbing clitoris nestled there. Goddamn, he thought, but she was some woman all right.

Loretta wiggled her body seductively on the bed, opening and closing her thighs so that it gave the impression her moist warm cuntal slit was winking invitingly at him. "Come on, lover," she breathed throatily. "Get undressed and come to Loretta. I'm horny for some of your good loving cock, baby."

Denny chuckled shortly, advancing on the bed. "Is that all you ever think about?" he asked. "My good loving cock?"

"Of course not," she laughed. "I think about Buck's good loving cock, too!"

"Yeah, and you think about the good loving cunt of plenty of chicks too," he jibed. "You seem awfully interested in my sweet little minister's daughter. I bet you'd like nothing better than to share her with me, too."

"I won't deny that," Loretta said, bright-eyed, still wriggling her lush body temptingly.

"You'll fuck anything, won't you?" Denny said wonderingly. "Male or female or animal, just as long as you can get your pussy off."

"I'll take that as a compliment, Denny lover," Loretta whispered. "I can't help it if I like sex, now can I lover." Then she added: "And I'd sure like your little Cally to party with us sometime."

"I don't think there's a chance," he replied.

"You wouldn't like to bet on that would you?" she asked coyly.

He stared at her. "I told you how innocent she is! How do you figure you can?"

"I have a plan," the voluptuous naked redhead told him. "A plan which I

think you'll like, my sweet."

He considered it, and grinned lewdly as his cock fluttered lightly; he remembered her lush hot body. She was so different from Cally and he wanted her so much now. "What's the plan?"

"Well, when you get home this evening, why don't you just send Cally over here with Prince. Tell her just to come over and say hello. I'll take care of the rest."

Then Loretta began to thrash her body around on the bed. "But don't let's talk now. I'm horny lover. Come over here and let me suck your cock. It's been almost a month since I've sucked your cock, and I'm hungry for it."

The dark-haired man's cock leapt into full hardness at her lascivious words; she never failed to have her way, not here in the bedroom where she was queen. "Now get naked lover boy, and hurry!"

Denny hurried, tearing at his clothes, throwing them in a heap on the floor until he, too, stood naked. His great trembling cock stood out from his groin like some impossibly huge instrument of insane delight the glans eyes secreting thin, clear droplets of aroused lubrication. Loretta stared at it moistening her lips with her tongue as if tasting the seeping fluid already swirling around in the warm drinking caverns of her hot mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.